It looks like reality may be setting in

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Actually I've tried to get several people on here to take a bet with me when they were adamant prove of election fraud was coming. Interestingly enough not one took me up on it no matter how confident they proclaimed their belief.

This leads me to believe they are aware that they're being lied to. At the very least at some level.
That's my guess too, for many of them. But now they're so emotionally invested in this thing that there's just no turning back.

However, I do think that a significant portion of them have simply bought into all of it. When I talk to Trumpsters face to face - I have several Trumpster clients - I look in their eyes and I see either absolute fear or absolute rage. Probably more of the former. So when they believe the things that they believe, when they say the things that they say, I think they're being dead serious, absolutely honest.

Those are the people who concern me.

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Being that the First Horse of The Apocalypse is "Deception" no one should believe in anything people like you say who pushed "Russian Collusion" lies 24-7 and spent $48 Million of our taxpayer's money to turn over every rock in President Trump's life only to find nothing.

View attachment 420415
View attachment 420416

You told us for 4 years that "Russia hacked the Elections" & now you tell us they are the most secure in history and Trump should just accept the results especially when there was obvious fraud.

Not even Maduro believes that, and he used Dominion to rig his elections in Venezuela.

"Most Secure Elections in History!"

View attachment 420414
Okay, got it.

Trump has played his followers magnificently well. The entire Ukraine "fiasco" stemmed from Trumps' fears of running against Biden. Trump is a media guy who knows how to spin things, often times before the public sees the relevance.

The only candidate who could have beaten Trump was Biden, and Trump knew it. Additionally, Trump began setting the narrative for the election in a few ways.

1) Convincing his followers that mail-in voting was corrupt and would lead to widespread cheating.
- even though he has voted this way for years
2) Appointing someone (a USPS contractor) to run the post office, thus making changes to stifle productivity
- this is corruption at it's highest level - btw as DeJoy is a top Trump donator
3) Overtly stating he needs conservative SCOTUS judges in the event election lawsuits go there
- Trump was the first to recognize he was going to lose this election and needed a firewall

Trump's ego facilitated the creation of the Voter Fraud Commission. This was to stroke Trump's narcissistic itches as there's no way Trump could lose the PV to Hillary by 3 million(+). Then the erroneous and bogus claims his inauguration had more attendaes than Obama's, the photos proved that just wasn't the case.

I could not vote for Hillary, she disgusted me in every way (and still does). So, I chose (at the time) the lessor of two evils and voted for DJT. However, it didn't take long for me to realize he is a liar and is solely about himself. Fulfilling his promises to the American people (who elected him) wasn't about what was good for the US, but what made him look good.

Trump supporters are incapable of seeing any fault with anything he says or does. Just how logical is that? No one is perfect, including Trump.... yet, the followers continually believe and entrust everything he says or does.

The only reality is the OP needs to be careful what he wishes for. You replaced the most accomplished and best POTUS you've had in your lifetime in favor of useless communists, and you know it.

Every time that trump Tweets that he won or will win....the country and the world shake their head. He is now just a souless shill crying in the bowels of the White House. History will place him even below Nixon in presidential favorability.

Every time that trump Tweets that he won or will win....the country and the world shake their head. He is now just a souless shill crying in the bowels of the White House. History will place him even below Nixon in presidential favorability.

you sound scared,,,

I heard he locked himself in his room playing death metal and refusing to come down for dinner.

If I missed something in the news then please attach a link, but if Im not mistaken, Biden is not officially the president-elect.
Chicom Biden will be the president elect in the same way a car thief is the driver of a car.

If I missed something in the news then please attach a link, but if Im not mistaken, Biden is not officially the president-elect.
Chicom Biden will be the president elect in the same way a car thief is the driver of a car.
Oh? Which car thief got 80 million votes to drive that car?

If they were the kind of people that ever accepted reality they would not still be Trump supporters. They are going to insist Trump actually won by a landslide for the rest of their miserable lives.
They may come around to the same realization we faced in accepting Trump was potus for 4 years.

Tired, just worn out from the daily at the top of the lung screaming. The hurtful hate of your neighbor for the crime of belonging to a different political party. We gave up on running our country, its party over country now.

Well holy shit, he's gone into hiding.

Fucking bizarre.

Just as well.

Yup....why disrupt a Thanksgiving dinner digestion with his orange glow on the TV. I guess many Repubs will not have a happy Thanksgiving....SO SAD...

I very much doubt he is hiding. He's working on proving the election is a fraud.

We all know its a fraud but proving it is what lawyers and courts are for.

I hope the SC looks at this fraudulent election.
You can take that straight to the bank.
Thats why Trump packed the court :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back