It looks like reality may be setting in

Any optimism I ever had that any republican will ever wise up is long gone. Trump was bad but the next one will be worse. They have not learned a thing and never will.
I'm not sure. Maybe with Trump we've hit rock bottom. Maybe there's enough sense in that party to see what has happened. You never know.
And Joe Biden/Kamletoe Harris is NOT "rock bottom" for Dems?
:laughing0301:

Jesus, you are so gotdamn partisan you probably pee at a leftward angle.

Any optimism I ever had that any republican will ever wise up is long gone. Trump was bad but the next one will be worse. They have not learned a thing and never will.
I'm not sure. Maybe with Trump we've hit rock bottom. Maybe there's enough sense in that party to see what has happened. You never know.

They aren't even close to rock bottom yet. Do you want to bet on that? I have no reason to believe there is a bottom for this current RethugiKKKon Party.
Well, I'm hopeful we've hit rock bottom as a country. The GOP, yeah, not so sure. I don't see how they can get control back, at least for a while.

If you truly believed that, you'd post actual evidence of widespread fraud instead of just crying about it on the Internet. But sadly, you can't as there is none.
I am not an election investigator

there is great suspicion about how the election was conducted and that is enough to stop the train while we find out
Translation: Mac-7 has no evidence of fraud.

I already knew that, mac.

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Actually I've tried to get several people on here to take a bet with me when they were adamant prove of election fraud was coming. Interestingly enough not one took me up on it no matter how confident they proclaimed their belief.

This leads me to believe they are aware that they're being lied to. At the very least at some level.

Authoritarian movements never hit rock bottom in a way that forces them to reexamine and moderate their politics.
Agreed. But my hope is that it can marginalized back into the corner where it belongs. There will always be kooks and zealots. These last four years just showed us what happens when they're given too much oxygen.

Or maybe it hasn't. But I'm hopeful.

I'm sorry but no.

We lived through the bush boy years. We lived through his lies, his crashing the economy and all the rest.

What did the republicans learn from that?

To go even farther right and into bat crap crazy land.
What did Republicans learn?

... to blame Democrats for everything bad that happens on their watch.

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Evidence says otherwise.
Evidence that will be proven in court?

Not much luck so far.

Since when is any evidence needed? Russia ring a bell? $40 million ring a bell? Impeachment over “do me a favor” comment ring a bell? Obviously, the need for actual evidence is overrated.

Russia, Russia, Russia from you loons even after being proven over and over and over that if there was any collusion it was the left who colluded. Your indoctrination is strong.
:itsok:

Trying for propaganda?

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. If you have a point to make, please make it.

You can't read and what is your point , you saying oregon govenor didn't say snitch in your neighbor like a good Nazi?
Please calm down and try English, please. No, I didn't read the link.
What you can't even read now? Once again so your claiming the oregon govenor didn't say snitch on your neighbors like a good little Nazi?
I tried to tell you I didn't read the story. You just proved that the story is an attempt at deflection from my thread.

Believe whatever you want. Make up a great, scary, awful story about me. I'm fine with that. I just don't care.

So you didn't read the storys now in your OP?
I did not. The point of the thread is the behaviors of the Trumpsters. I am now done with this boring conversation.
Bravely bold Sir Mac
rode forth from USMB...
:laughing0301:

Translation: @Mac-7 has no evidence of fraud.
Gathering evidence that will stand up in a court that is already biased against 73 million trump voters takes time

what you are demanding is that I spread rumors and i am not going to do that

No.

I'm so sorry but that is never going to happen.

And we have not hit rock bottom.
Well, I understand the point. I remain hopeful, but we've seen that we keep finding new lows.

Translation: @Mac-7 has no evidence of fraud.
Gathering evidence that will stand up in a court that is already biased against 73 million trump voters takes time

what you are demanding is that I spread rumors and i am not going to do that
WTF?

How is real evidence biased against Trump voters?

And at least you admit the claims you've been making about election fraud all stem from rumors.

We knew this election could be stolen when the Dems began flailing about wildly in the quest for expanded mail in voting, citing the pandemic and safety.
Proving ballot harvesting and vote coercion is nearly impossible. Democrats will continue to remain silent on that.

You democrats have proven that you are not worthy of trust after clearly showing the world how dishonest you are in your persecution and bludgeoning of Trump since the day he challenged your icon Hillary. Most of you are too ignorant to realize that you are morally bankrupt and vile.

Authoritarian movements never hit rock bottom in a way that forces them to reexamine and moderate their politics.
Agreed. But my hope is that it can marginalized back into the corner where it belongs. There will always be kooks and zealots. These last four years just showed us what happens when they're given too much oxygen.

I'm sorry but no.

We lived through the bush boy years. We lived through his lies, his crashing the economy and all the rest.

Well, there are Republicans - conservatives, as opposed to Trumpsters - who have been against him from the get-go. The Lincoln Project is the most identifiable of them, but there are many others.

The question is whether they can wrest control of the party back from the loons. As it stands right now, I don't see how they do it. Trump has total control over the party, and the more lucid Republicans are fucking terrified of him/them. I'm just not one to make long-term assumptions. You never know.

I'm sorry but no.

They learned to go even farther right.

They are now in bat crap crazy land.

There is no low to low for these people so they will continue to get worse.

We knew this election could be stolen when the Dems began flailing about wildly in the quest for expanded mail in voting, citing the pandemic and safety.
Proving ballot harvesting and vote coercion is nearly impossible. Democrats will continue to remain silent on that.

You democrats have proven that you are not worthy of trust after clearly showing the world how dishonest you are in your persecution and bludgeoning of Trump since the day he challenged your icon Hillary. Most of you are too ignorant to realize that you are morally bankrupt and vile.
^^^ just another rightard who doesn't know Nevada was the only contested state that blasted mail-in ballots to all registered voters.

No.

I'm so sorry but that is never going to happen.

And we have not hit rock bottom.
Well, I understand the point. I remain hopeful, but we've seen that we keep finding new lows.

There is no low too low for those people.

I realized that in the bush boy years.

Nothing they do anymore surprises me. Every time I thought they have hit bottom, they keep going lower. So now I know there is no low too low for them.

I don't know where they will go from here but if the last few weeks are any indication, well I don't know if there are any words to describe whatever exceeds bat crap crazy. Whatever it is, they are on that road and moving fast.

And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.
If the dems get away with stealing this election it wont be the last one

as long as trump is still fighting there is hope and your gloating will be premature
I wish I could gloat. But I haven't had that impulse. This has been an ugly four years, and it has shown me how far we still have to go.
“This has been an ugly four years”
“Ugly”?
How so? Good real Americans have kicked ass while wetbacks were shutdown and the filth among us actually realized they were the filth they’ve always been.
What was so ugly....He talked mean and hurt your feelings?

And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

as long as trump is still fighting there is hope and your gloating will be premature
I wish I could gloat. But I haven't had that impulse. This has been an ugly four years, and it has shown me how far we still have to go.
“Ugly”?
How so? Good real Americans have kicked ass while wetbacks were shutdown and the filth among us actually realized they were the filth they’ve always been.
Nothing that you would recognize, because you are consumed by it.

MAGA.

“Ugly”?

MAGA.

Got it.
So, he talked mean and hurt your feelings.
Noted.

“Ugly”?

MAGA.
Ot as much as you are consumed by blind hate for trump voters

Being that the First Horse of The Apocalypse is "Deception" no one should believe in anything people like you say who pushed "Russian Collusion" lies 24-7 and spent $48 Million of our taxpayer's money to turn over every rock in President Trump's life only to find nothing.

1606143368527.png

1606143395022.png

You told us for 4 years that "Russia hacked the Elections" & now you tell us they are the most secure in history and Trump should just accept the results especially when there was obvious fraud.

Not even Maduro believes that, and he used Dominion to rig his elections in Venezuela.

"Most Secure Elections in History!"

1606143337331.png

Forum List

Back