It looks like reality may be setting in

Authoritarian movements never hit rock bottom in a way that forces them to reexamine and moderate their politics.
Agreed. But my hope is that it can marginalized back into the corner where it belongs. There will always be kooks and zealots. These last four years just showed us what happens when they're given too much oxygen.

Or maybe it hasn't. But I'm hopeful.

Any optimism I ever had that any republican will ever wise up is long gone. Trump was bad but the next one will be worse. They have not learned a thing and never will.
I'm not sure. Maybe with Trump we've hit rock bottom. Maybe there's enough sense in that party to see what has happened. You never know.
Authoritarian movements never hit rock bottom in a way that forces them to reexamine and moderate their politics.

But Biden will fix everything. We love him.

Any optimism I ever had that any republican will ever wise up is long gone. Trump was bad but the next one will be worse. They have not learned a thing and never will.
I'm not sure. Maybe with Trump we've hit rock bottom. Maybe there's enough sense in that party to see what has happened. You never know.

The Dimm Party is a prime example of this. Thanks fer' playing....

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden
Change that to stolen by Democrats and we agree.

Regardless of the ultimate outcome several things must be done to ensure trust in the system.

Outlaw ballot harvesting.
Outlaw mail in voting.
Permit voting for several days to relieve one day crowds.
Require absentee ballots to have a signature on them.

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Trying for propaganda?

The Trumpsters here appear to be coming to the realization that the election has been won by Biden. Unless I see otherwise, I'll assume that you will still continue to believe that this was/is all a big conspiracy, and that everyone is "in" on it except for Trump and his Trumpsters. Nothing I can do about that. And now you're in a full-blown panic, because you believe what you've been told, that the brown shirts will be knocking at your door any minute now.

I can only try to suggest that perhaps, just perhaps, your "news" and "information" sources have been lying to you. You're human; humans can be conned. But I wonder if the tiniest percentage, just one or two percent, of you may come to realize that this alternate universe within you have been existing is really not your safe space.

Trying for propaganda?

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. If you have a point to make, please make it.

Trying for propaganda?

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. If you have a point to make, please make it.

You can't read and what is your point , you saying oregon govenor didn't say snitch in your neighbor like a good Nazi?

I wonder why the Biden team doesnt want to help investigate and clear any suspicion, if they truly believe they won fair and square.

Trying for propaganda?

You can't read and what is your point , you saying oregon govenor didn't say snitch in your neighbor like a good Nazi?
Please calm down and try English, please. No, I didn't read the link.

Biden for pres and he will be the best pres ever. :hyper::DI love Biden he is my hero.:)
you cant mean that

You hate trump

and biden is not trump

but otherwise he’s got nothing that even a lib could wish for

I hate Trump because he loves freedom. I love Biden because he hates freedom. :hyper:
You are either posting tongue-in-cheek or you are very, very lib

I am fuking with the Biden lovers.Shhhh. :D

If they were the kind of people that ever accepted reality they would not still be Trump supporters. They are going to insist Trump actually won by a landslide for the rest of their miserable lives.
No doubt there will be some of that. Maybe even a majority of them.

We'll see if a few percentage points can wake up and peel off from the banana.
The thing that saved us with Trump was his total incompetence.

Were he actually competent...we could have been in SERIOUS trouble

If they were the kind of people that ever accepted reality they would not still be Trump supporters. They are going to insist Trump actually won by a landslide for the rest of their miserable lives.

Yeah. He turned about to be one helluva clear cautionary tale.

The question going forward is if it worked.

But we love Biden and he will be better and he will fix it all.

If Sleepy Joe assumes power in January, I will have no problem dealing with it. But until he actually does it, it isn't reality.

They'll never accept the fact that their God given demon was rejected. Jellbeven the so called level headed mods including the senior ones are throwing fits and being nasty
They should realize that none of the politicians can be trusted to do what is right and they all require inspection at all times they do not have our best interest at heartstop being so overwrought by conman and women who use your emotions for spurious contention and cover for nefarious actions.

Trying for propaganda?

Please calm down and try English, please. No, I didn't read the link.
What you can't even read now? Once again so your claiming the oregon govenor didn't say snitch on your neighbors like a good little Nazi?

Forum List

Back