It Is Time to Present Real and Credible Evidence of Election fraud or Admit Reality, Trump is lying about Voter fraud that never happened

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The Big Lie is the total undoing of all credibility for republicans. Still to this day, they can't man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing all court cases and all audits and all the people at Fox News admitting behind the scens that Trump is lying about fraud that never happened, these people still cling to the Big Lie.

Any so called evidence presented has been fake news lies that got completely rejected by all courts with Trump appointed judges rejecting it and saying it is all lies.
Sydney Powell and Giuliani have been outed as frauds with their bold and fabricated claims of Dominion voting machine fraud that is about to cost Fox News $1.8 B in a defamation law suit.

It is time for Trump supporters to either present this evidence of fraud or shut up and admit that there was no fraud.
I fully expect all trump supporters to not be able to present any credible evidence of fraud (per usual) and still not admit there was no fraud. They are in too deep and married to the big lie.

The Big Lie is the total undoing of all credibility for republicans. Still to this day, they can't man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing all court cases and all audits and all the people at Fox News admitting behind the scens that Trump is lying about fraud that never happened, these people still cling to the Big Lie.

Any so called evidence presented has been fake news lies that got completely rejected by all courts with Trump appointed judges rejecting it and saying it is all lies.
Sydney Powell and Giuliani have been outed as frauds with their bold and fabricated claims of Dominion voting machine fraud that is about to cost Fox News $1.8 B in a defamation law suit.

It is time for Trump supporters to either present this evidence of fraud or shut up and admit that there was no fraud.
I fully expect all trump supporters to not be able to present any credible evidence of fraud (per usual) and still not admit there was no fraud. They are in too deep and married to the big lie.

I think you need to link to something more pertinent than the Jeopardy music.

banker when are you going to change the fucking station?.....your repetitive bullshit is getting kind of old...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I, for one, have no idea how many times the poster 'Banker' has discussed the 'Big Steal' phenomena on this gossip-board. Maybe many times, maybe too much. I dunno.

Nonetheless, poster 'Banker' does surface a cogent point. To wit: When are the proponents of the "Stolen Election" accusation going to bring deadsolid credible proof that can be accepted by significant courts?

Many have been pushing the "Big Steal" since November 4th, 2020.
But not all. Some, in fact, (including Don Trump) have been promoting the 'Big Steal' long before actual election day, 2020.

So, poster Banker is not wrong in querying: When will the credible proof be forthcoming?

Without it, well, the "Big Steal" remains a myth. Without proof.....it can only be a "wish-it-were-true" fantasy.

A corrosive fantasy.

And it makes America lesser for it.

IMHO

*As an aside, we can ask poster Harry Dresden to be pro-active in resolving his allegation that poster 'Banker' asks about 'Big Steal' proof too much and too frequently...well, let us ask Harry to show his hand himself:

Meaning, what credible proof does Harry offer the forum that there really WAS a 'Stolen Election'?

They can't and they won't. They know they've been lied to. They know this is scam. There is NO WAY that they DON'T.

So now, they're just acting out of either pure SPITE or pure DELUSION. That's it. One or the other.

So what you are saying is that my EYES are lying to me?

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Idiots like you are the reason why this country is all fucked up with crime, and high prices.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I, for one, have no idea how many times the poster 'Banker' has discussed the 'Big Steal' phenomena on this gossip-board. Maybe many times, maybe too much. I dunno.

Nonetheless, poster 'Banker' does surface a cogent point. To wit: When are the proponents of the "Stolen Election" accusation going to bring deadsolid credible proof that can be accepted by significant courts?

Many have been pushing the "Big Steal" since November 4th, 2020.
But not all. Some, in fact, (including Don Trump) have been promoting the 'Big Steal' long before actual election day, 2020.

So, poster Banker is not wrong in querying: When will the credible proof be forthcoming?

Without it, well, the "Big Steal" remains a myth. Without proof.....it can only be a "wish-it-were-true" fantasy.

A corrosive fantasy.

And it makes America lesser for it.

IMHO

*As an aside, we can ask poster Harry Dresden to be pro-active in resolving his allegation that poster 'Banker' asks about 'Big Steal' proof too much and too frequently...well, let us ask Harry to show his hand himself:

Meaning, what credible proof does Harry offer the forum that there really WAS a 'Stolen Election'?
boy did you jump into something you had no idea of why i said what i said...first off i dont believe the election was stolen even though some shit did look fishy....and no 2... banker in just about every thread mentions this stolen election,its getting old.....and no 3....are you bankers mouthpiece this week?...the guy is a grown man,let him defend himself....

It HAS been presented.

You ignore it.

Troll

Only lying here is by you.

To date:
  • They now know their media has been lying to them
  • They have Steve Bannon on tape describing Trump's plan to lie about rigged elections
  • They have a long line of sworn testimony from Trump's own Republican staff
  • They see Trump's circle and Trump himself pleading the Fifth
  • They've seen Trump-appointed judges tossing their weak shit out of court
  • They've seen any number of Republican election officials say the vote was not rigged
Time for them to grow the fuck up.

I think it's quite telling that it isn't Trump supporters who keep bringing this up. We understand that those on the Left will NEVER accept our opinions on this but maybe the day will come when they finally realize they have no right to demand for other adults to believe ANYTHING. I sense a certain amount of growing unease on the Left because all of the efforts to destroy Trump or put him in a cell, have failed miserably. When their media friends get around to admitting that he not only can run, he may even WIN, they are going to lose their minds, totally.

They can't and they won't. They know they've been lied to. They know this is scam. There is NO WAY that they DON'T.

So now, they're just acting out of either pure SPITE or pure DELUSION. That's it. One or the other.
You guys started this decades ago. In fact, we never paid attention to vote tallies from ghettos and such in local and state elections also.

It's time for the left to accept the fact that Biden is president and stop worrying about Trump.

Nah, the playground is still open and the kiddies are running amok.

Like Mr. Spock they've gone crazy!

To date:
  • They now know their media has been lying to them
  • They have Steve Bannon on tape describing Trump's plan to lie about rigged elections
  • They have a long line of sworn testimony from Trump's own Republican staff
  • They see Trump's circle and Trump himself pleading the Fifth
  • They've seen Trump-appointed judges tossing their weak shit out of court
  • They've seen any number of Republican election officials say the vote was not rigged
Time for them to grow the fuck up.

Sorry, but it's hard to evaluate something that exists only in your mind.

Was the 2020 election rigged? Yes or no?
dn28380-1_1200 (1).gif

It's time for you people to grow up and admit that you have been conned. Lied to. Used. Scammed.

I don't think you have the self esteem to do that, so I'm not holding my breath. But it's definitely time.
i got news for you mac you just described everyone in this country....we get lied to and used every dam election....

Forum List

Back