It Is Time to Present Real and Credible Evidence of Election fraud or Admit Reality, Trump is lying about Voter fraud that never happened

Aww lookie at Mikey and his buddies longing for something to fill their pie holes. I wonder what it could be. Maybe we should ask Mrs. Choksondik what she thinks?

1677698030843.jpeg

So what you are saying is that my EYES are lying to me?

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Idiots like you are the reason why this country is all fucked up with crime, and high prices.....

But that's not evidence!

That's facts, and any good leftist vermin knows that truth is more valid than facts.

The Big Lie is the total undoing of all credibility for republicans. Still to this day, they can't man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing all court cases and all audits and all the people at Fox News admitting behind the scens that Trump is lying about fraud that never happened, these people still cling to the Big Lie.

Any so called evidence presented has been fake news lies that got completely rejected by all courts with Trump appointed judges rejecting it and saying it is all lies.
Sydney Powell and Giuliani have been outed as frauds with their bold and fabricated claims of Dominion voting machine fraud that is about to cost Fox News $1.8 B in a defamation law suit.

It is time for Trump supporters to either present this evidence of fraud or shut up and admit that there was no fraud.
I fully expect all trump supporters to not be able to present any credible evidence of fraud (per usual) and still not admit there was no fraud. They are in too deep and married to the big lie.
Damn! You can't quit talking about trump to save your life! You have some serious gayness.

banker when are you going to change the fucking station?.....your repetitive bullshit is getting kind of old...
When you jokes finally admit trump lost the election and there was no fraud, OR present real and credible evidence of fraud

If there was fraud show credible evidence and I will believe it

So what you are saying is that my EYES are lying to me?

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Idiots like you are the reason why this country is all fucked up with crime, and high prices.....

Too bad that is not fraud at all, and all the courts said there was nothing fraudulent going on there at all.

When you jokes finally admit trump lost the election and there was no fraud, OR present real and credible evidence of fraud

If there was fraud show credible evidence and I will believe it
this is why many here dont take you seriously.....i as well as others here have told you 3-4 times that the election was not stolen yet you still say we believe it was....why is that banker?....for a guy who claims he has a degree and runs a fortune 500 company you sure as hell dont listen very well....

The Big Lie is the total undoing of all credibility for republicans. Still to this day, they can't man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing all court cases and all audits and all the people at Fox News admitting behind the scens that Trump is lying about fraud that never happened, these people still cling to the Big Lie.

Any so called evidence presented has been fake news lies that got completely rejected by all courts with Trump appointed judges rejecting it and saying it is all lies.
Sydney Powell and Giuliani have been outed as frauds with their bold and fabricated claims of Dominion voting machine fraud that is about to cost Fox News $1.8 B in a defamation law suit.

It is time for Trump supporters to either present this evidence of fraud or shut up and admit that there was no fraud.
I fully expect all trump supporters to not be able to present any credible evidence of fraud (per usual) and still not admit there was no fraud. They are in too deep and married to the big lie.

Thanks for your very thought provoking post. It's as important to us as this video.

To date:
  • They now know their media has been lying to them
  • They have Steve Bannon on tape describing Trump's plan to lie about rigged elections
  • They have a long line of sworn testimony from Trump's own Republican staff
  • They see Trump's circle and Trump himself pleading the Fifth
  • They've seen Trump-appointed judges tossing their weak shit out of court
  • They've seen any number of Republican election officials say the vote was not rigged
Time for them to grow the fuck up.

Exactly!

And we are hearing more and more republicans coming out saying they knew it was a lie. Which means they supported the story in public, and knew the truth. Had Trump been successful, those people would have been responsible for the legitimate president being removed and Trump being installed by fraud.

Voters need to be reminded of that in the next election cycle.

Exactly!

And we are hearing more and more republicans coming out saying they knew it was a lie. Which means they supported the story in public, and knew the truth. Had Trump been successful, those people would have been responsible for the legitimate president being removed and Trump being installed by fraud.

Voters need to be reminded of that in the next election cycle.
When Trump was first elected, I mentioned that I was concerned it would get so ugly that the reaction would push us too far to the left. That's still a concern.

The problem is that this is about far more than politics for these people. They're personally, emotionally invested in this. It's their lifestyle. They're not going to give this up easily, if ever.

You ask g5000 if you want to.
Nah, I don't see g5000 in your pack of mouth breeders. Just a bunch of open mouths waiting for Trump to ......... fill them up with his Orange goodness.

I bet you just shiver with anticipation, dontcha?

Nah, I don't see g5000 in your pack of mouth breeders. Just a bunch of open mouths waiting for Trump to ......... fill them up with his Orange goodness.

That's cause your going down on him.

Just like you with your twits. Go get your umpteenth jab.

Little birdy...

Forum List

Back