It Is Time to Present Real and Credible Evidence of Election fraud or Admit Reality, Trump is lying about Voter fraud that never happened

11K difference in election. just a couple of findings. If you moved out? Who collected your mail-in ballot and submitted it?
this is the minor stuff. but it is a finding. How do you vote in MARICOPA if you don't live there anymore?

1677702483237.png

Deletion of files within 24 hours of hand-over to first phony audit. And there is much more. Too complicated for the minds of loons.
1677703046046.png

Deletion

1677703483379.png

They just kept filling them out and dumping them in drop boxes up to a week past NOV03 2020 (with access to voter rolls and immediate activity report). When they had enough....they said "no more to count". If you moved........your old ballots were used. Just one example.

Once the Ballot is out of the "signed" lol! envelope....thats' it. Can't find it again. Courts and Politicians hide the Signature scan. They disable it late NOV 03 when vote spikes occur for the enemy within. Obiden works for CCP.

What credible evidence would you lying traitors accept?
Prove it in court, and I'm in.

In court, your "evidence" would be challenged, as it should be. But your "evidence" has been so shitty that even TRUMP-APPOINTED JUDGES are unwilling to start a trial with it. So proving it in court is on you.

That's it. That's how we prove things in America.

Get to it.

Awwwww...... don't Judge.
Just show me your Evidence.
I'll wait right here.
Show me your evidence.
Why? You'll just lie and spew more bullshit. Coming up, "so you got nothing." You pieces of chit need better teachers. Read you like a dime store novel.

Does either westwall or miketx understand that hitting the dislike button is not showing evidence. You hit the dislike button because you can't supply any actual Evidence.

The key word is : Evidence.
You don't accept evidence, you spew and lie. So what evidence would you traitors accept?

Forum List

Back