It is not collusion - it is a Russian nesting doll - (A Putin Matryoshka) - Trump Voters are inside

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
It is not collusion - it is a Russian nesting doll - (A Putin Matryoshka) - Trump Voters are willfully inside and they are unwittingly helping the murderous dictator and war criminal destroy western multicultural democratic institutions world wide. I’m beginning to believe the abandonment of multicultural liberal western democracy to have the false sense of security of white run authoritarianism is taking place in the world before our very eyes. It is sad to see.
AEBF7394-EC61-429A-88E7-A28F38B41829.jpeg

The Mueller Report did not find a crime of TRUMP/PUTIN collusion in Trump’s rise to the presidency in 2016 or thereafter. It is not a crime to be sympathetic or appreciative of one very special and white, right wing conservative authoritarian, Christian nationalist, strong father type leader, like Vladimir Putin.
The Matryoshkas usually have eight dolls.
THE Putin doll has, in terms of usefulness to Putin, ,a Trump Doll at about five dolls in. It has American politicians like Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky of the Ayn Rand libertarian, anti-democracy breed, and religious leaders such as Franklin Graham at little doll seven.
The Putin doll has USMB writers like Mashmont and Correll in the tiniest doll number eight, but the ingrained problem is there are fifty million of them in America and there does not appear to be a way to get them out or ever get them to realize they are stuck inside Putin and do not want out. They feel safe in there everlastingly afraid of BLM and ANTIFA atheists and minorities and liberals who believe in democracy and vote.

Should we be pessimistic about the future of sustained liberal multicultural democracy and the freedom we’ve had here in America for nearly two and a half centuries or will Trumpism’s white American First political movement die a miserable death if Ukrainians push Putin’s army back into Russia, and Putin is dethroned and convicted of his war crimes and sins against humanity?

Talk me down from my pessimism, please. I have never lost optimism for America like thus before.

Putin is driving global recession, inflation and food shortages and major disruption to advanced multicultural democratic nations Disorder and economic chaos and massive population resettlements provide favor to right wing authoritarian leaning politicians whereever free and fair elections are held. Yes Putin still hold the best hands for disruption and chaos in the world. Trump

TRUMP VOTERS ARE WAY TOO EMBEDDED IN PUTIN’s Matryoshka for confidence and comfort. American continued complacency by a large segment of the un-Trumped population couid spell the end of our democracy as we know it.

It is not collusion - it is a Russian nesting doll - (A Putin Matryoshka) - Trump Voters are willfully inside and they are unwittingly helping the murderous dictator and war criminal destroy western multicultural democratic institutions world wide. I’m beginning to believe the abandonment of multicultural liberal western democracy to have the false sense of security of white run authoritarianism is taking place in the world before our very eyes. It is sad to see.
View attachment 638861
The Mueller Report did not find a crime of TRUMP/PUTIN collusion in Trump’s rise to the presidency in 2016 or thereafter. It is not a crime to be sympathetic or appreciative of one very special and white, right wing conservative authoritarian, Christian nationalist, strong father type leader, like Vladimir Putin.
THE Putin doll has, in terms of usefulness to Putin, ,a Trump Doll at about five dolls in. It has American politicians like Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky of the Ayn Rand libertarian, anti-democracy breed, and religious leaders such as Franklin Graham at little doll seven.
The Putin doll has USMB writers like Mashmont and Correll in the tiniest doll number eight, but the ingrained problem is there are fifty million of them in America and there does not appear to be a way to get them out or ever get them to realize they are stuck inside Putin and do not want out. They feel safe in there everlastingly afraid of BLM and ANTIFA atheists and minorities and liberals who believe in democracy and vote.

Should we be pessimistic about the future of sustained liberal multicultural democracy and the freedom we’ve had here in America for nearly two and a half centuries or will Trumpism’s white American First political movement die a miserable death if Ukrainians push Putin’s army back into Russia, and Putin is dethroned and convicted of his war crimes and sins against humanity?

Talk me down from my pessimism, please. I have never lost optimism for America like thus before.

Putin is driving global recession, inflation and food shortages and major disruption to advanced multicultural democratic nations Disorder and economic chaos and massive population resettlements provide favor to right wing authoritarian leaning politicians whereever free and fair elections are held. Yes Putin still hold the best hands for disruption and chaos in the world. Trump

TRUMP VOTERS ARE WAY TOO EMBEDDED IN PUTIN’s Matryoshka for confidence and comfort. American continued complacency by a large segment of the un-Trumped population couid spell the end of our democracy as we know it.
You are a very good progressive slave, who is parroting what your Shitter In Chief says. All for a $1,400 check.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

View attachment 638861

Wow. Lots of words.

Let me see if I can decipher this. Putin is behind the whole thing, he's the doll owner, right?

And, he's using the doll to destroy western multicultural democratic institutions, as you say. (Because... ?)

And Trump voters are (mostly unwittingly) helping him

Is that about it?

So, would you mind please, providing a few examples of these institutions that are being destroyed?

View attachment 638861

9428254d4afecde4e8a8c890e68fc195.gif

It's a fair metaphor but unfortunately every single right-winger on this board absolutely sucks at comprehending rhetorical devices.

I see your TDS hasn't improved with regular treatment options. Have you considered applying a$$ cream after your meat suppository is safely inserted?

View attachment 638861

:cuckoo: :laughing0301::cuckoo:

You're an easily brainwashed idiot.

Did your nanny drop you on your head? Or did your father drink too much while he was pregnant with you?

You're an easily brainwashed idiot.

Did your nanny drop you on your head? Or did your father drink too much while he was pregnant with you?
America as a free multicultural society is doomed if Putin aggression is not reversed and here we have one multicultural dude of sorts being for Putin through illiteracy induced ignorance.

Wow. Lots of words.
On January 6 from about 11 AM to noon former president Donald J Trump spoke lots of words to an anti-democracy mob in front of the sacred Washington Monument and I listened to every single dusressing one of them.

Trump explicitly said he was trying to destroy democracy in America and he told that mob to march to the Capitol and he would be with them to do just that.

I guess you haven’t noticed that. It’s all related to Vladimir Adolf Putin and his genocide in Ukraine.

View attachment 638861

:bye1: :bye1::bye1:

XxeLTSZNlj23-600x636.jpeg

On January 6 from about 11 AM to noon former president Donald J Trump spoke lots of words to an anti-democracy mob in front of the sacred Washington Monument and I listened to every single dusressing one of them.

Trump explicitly said he was trying to destroy democracy in America and he told that mob to march to the Capitol and he would be with them to do just that.

I guess you haven’t noticed that. It’s all related to Vladimir Adolf Putin and his genocide in Ukraine.

Lol....nobody cares about January 6th

View attachment 638861

fuck off.

doosh.

Forum List

Back