It is Extremely Morally Wrong To Vote For Donald Trump!

Democrats don't want anyone to have an education. They want everyone to have a piece of paper saying they have an education, even if they can't read it.

What's morally wrong is for the GOP leadership to try and sink his candidacy. People in office are suppose work for their base. Everyone knows the GOP leadership has been screwing the base over for decades, but if that's what they want, they have the right to be self screwed. For people to decide how others should live their lives is just plain wrong. Shades of gay rights and women's rights.

Democrats have been screwing their base for a long time. They want the votes and try to appease the base during the elections years and then screw them over by blaming others. It's just plain wrong.
Democrats are for child care. They are for a livable minimum wage. They want all Americans to have an education and health care. Democrats want a clean country with safe and well paying jobs.

All things Republicans are against How do we know? GOP policies spell it out. You want me to list them?

Democrats are for forcing hard working individual to pay for others mistakes. As far as making sure others get health care, that is the biggest lie I have ever heard. I pay $9168 a year in health care before my insurance will pay 80%. It used to be just over $5000 before it kicked in. I used to negotiate with my doctor on pricing, now I am not allowed to, which has increased my costs. Working Americans are getting screwed and Democrats don't care what the working class has to pay. As far as education? Democrats want to segregate education. If you are in a poor school district, you get a poor education. If you are in a rich school district you get better programs. The Democrats don't want charter schools, they want to keep their thumb on the oppressed. Democrats want the working class to pay for a clean country and well paying jobs, instead of helping and sacrificing as they expect others to do.

Again, Democrats tell people what they want to hear to buy the votes and then give them the bird after the election.

Trump leads because he reflects the opinions of most Americans. That's exactly what a President is supposed to do. End of story.

Supposedly it's also morally wrong to eat pork. Or to mix meat with dairy. At least, that's what my father used to say. But fuck that, because this shit is heavenly.

Farmer-Boys-Double-Bacon-Cheeseburger.jpg

What's morally wrong is for the GOP leadership to try and sink his candidacy. People in office are suppose work for their base. Everyone knows the GOP leadership has been screwing the base over for decades, but if that's what they want, they have the right to be self screwed. For people to decide how others should live their lives is just plain wrong. Shades of gay rights and women's rights.

Democrats have been screwing their base for a long time. They want the votes and try to appease the base during the elections years and then screw them over by blaming others. It's just plain wrong.
Democrats are for child care. They are for a livable minimum wage. They want all Americans to have an education and health care. Democrats want a clean country with safe and well paying jobs.

All things Republicans are against How do we know? GOP policies spell it out. You want me to list them?

Democrats are for forcing hard working individual to pay for others mistakes. As far as making sure others get health care, that is the biggest lie I have ever heard. I pay $9168 a year in health care before my insurance will pay 80%. It used to be just over $5000 before it kicked in. I used to negotiate with my doctor on pricing, now I am not allowed to, which has increased my costs. Working Americans are getting screwed and Democrats don't care what the working class has to pay. As far as education? Democrats want to segregate education. If you are in a poor school district, you get a poor education. If you are in a rich school district you get better programs. The Democrats don't want charter schools, they want to keep their thumb on the oppressed. Democrats want the working class to pay for a clean country and well paying jobs, instead of helping and sacrificing as they expect others to do.

Again, Democrats tell people what they want to hear to buy the votes and then give them the bird after the election.
You can't prove any of that because it's lies. Lying doesn't prove your point. Neither does wild unproven accusations. Proof and facts proves your point..

You can't prove any of that because it's lies. Lying doesn't prove your point. Neither does wild unproven accusations. Proof and facts proves your point..

So democrats are for charter schools? Bullshit! Prove it. Democrats want you go to the school in you own district. Obama's daughters go to a private school but let not others right rdean. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

So democrats are for charter schools? Bullshit! Prove it. Democrats want you go to the school in you own district. Obama's daughters go to a private school but let not others right rdean. Prove me wrong.
Charter schools are segregation. You know that, right?

Charter schools are segregation. You know that, right?

No its not, the way Dems want it, sure but school vouchers, charter schools, private schools. All should be allowed where they want to go, democrats only want public schools and you go to the school in your district.

Rich democrats go to private schools, part of the privileged class.

Forum List

Back