Donald trump let's it be known he can be bought for the right price.

There is no such place.
You’ve lost all credibility here, due to your cultish support of Jim Crow Genocide Joe and the D Party. You’re no different than a rabid MAGA.

Nope. I'm not playing with you, retard. People like you don't get to make demands of others.
Retarded folks are handicapped. You use them to stigmatize those who disagree with you. Apparently you hate the handicapped AND are a proven liar.

Last edited:
Furthermore he suggests that he is motivated by "fear of retribution" rather than the good of the country. More, he even claims he would be "paralyzed by fear".

Is this the guy you guy want to elect? This is your strongman?

Trump said he was "retribution".

No, but I have worked with mentally challenged kids and you are a disgusting POS for using them to denigrate those with who you disagree.
Good for you. :dunno: I speak how I speak. Don't go all woke on me with retard. Your side CULT uses it too. Some of the mentally challenged have a great sense of humor. Some are funny as shit.

You aren't any of those people. :rolleyes:

Good for you. :dunno: I speak how I speak. Don't go all woke on me with retard. Your side CULT uses it too. Some of the mentally challenged have a great sense of humor. Some are funny as shit.

You aren't any of those people. :rolleyes:
"I speak how I speak" says the narcissist and liar.^ You lied and insulted the handicapped, just admit it and move on.

Forum List

Back