It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

That's how it looks to me. It fits, given the fact most white leftists don't like black people.
LOL

Pretty retarded perspective given it's the left who elected a black president. Or that of the 57 blacks in Congress, 55 of them are Democrats. But regardless, you failed to show that guy doesn't like blacks either.

Tell me your feelings on George Floyd.

I think more insurrectionists should have been shot for what they tried to do. Trump should be hung. Treason.

Thanks for making my point. Someone who supports cops killing unarmed protesters and executing a president who was found not guilty in TWO impeachment trials is someone who has no regard for life or freedom.

No need to reiterate your support for tossing blacks out of restaurants, I already know.
Now you're lying. I don't support that. I do support throwing out people who violate vaccine mandates though regardless of their skin color.

You sound like a racist trying to make this about race.

...you said. "democrats have no regard for life or freedom." Is that a strawman? ...
No, you blithering idiot. I said that immediately following a statement by YOU indicating a disregard for life and freedom. How do you manage to function in daily life being so monumentally fucking stupid?

By that measure, it also wouldn't have passed without Democrats' support. It passed with bipartisan support.

images
by that measure, more democrats opposed then republicans, democrats here in these threads are so smug and full of themselves, calling republicans racists, when in fact it was the Democrat party that were the racists and opposed all the civil rights acts. It was the democrat party that were leaders in the KKK, Senator Robert Byrd, and he was a Senator until when? Senator and leader of the Democrat party until 2010.

Oh yes, we see Democrats voted for the Civil Rights acts, but the Republicans were the minority yet they carried the day. Had they done what democrats do today, been partisan, it would never of passed

Yes, pat yourself on the back, for your party having the self-realization that if they were to survive the 50's, 60's, and 70's, they would have to bite their tongues and go againt their ideology. The Democrats grimaced and reluctantly voted for the civil rights act, while their soon to be leader, soon to be rewarded leader was filibustering the civil rights act.

The Democrats made the man who fillibustered the Civil Rights act, the man who a leader in the KKK, they rewarded that man my making him the leader of the Democrats in the Senate!

Yes, we see the Democrats racist history, and we see the Democrats reluctant vote, with many Democrats holding out and fillibustering, and voting no. And those holdout democrats got rewarded, for the majority never ran them out of the party, they made them leaders!!!!!!!!!

by that measure, more democrats opposed then republicans, democrats here in these threads are so smug and full of themselves, calling republicans racists, when in fact it was the Democrat party that were the racists and opposed all the civil rights acts. It was the democrat party that were leaders in the KKK, Senator Robert Byrd, and he was a Senator until when? Senator and leader of the Democrat party until 2010.

Oh yes, we see Democrats voted for the Civil Rights acts, but the Republicans were the minority yet they carried the day. Had they done what democrats do today, been partisan, it would never of passed

Yes, pat yourself on the back, for your party having the self-realization that if they were to survive the 50's, 60's, and 70's, they would have to bite their tongues and go againt their ideology. The Democrats grimaced and reluctantly voted for the civil rights act, while their soon to be leader, soon to be rewarded leader was filibustering the civil rights act.

The Democrats made the man who fillibustered the Civil Rights act, the man who a leader in the KKK, they rewarded that man my making him the leader of the Democrats in the Senate!

Yes, we see the Democrats racist history, and we see the Democrats reluctant vote, with many Democrats holding out and fillibustering, and voting no. And those holdout democrats got rewarded, for the majority never ran them out of the party, they made them leaders!!!!!!!!!
That's true, more Democrats than Republicans voted against it; but those were nearly all the southern conservatives along the Bible Belt where even all the Republicans voted against it. There were just more Democrats in the south back then...

bothcivilrights.jpeg

The 50’s, 60’s and 70’s you say…

The republic party came up with the southern strategy and took in all the racist Dixiecrats to start evolving into the party of authoritarian white grievance confederacy.

The Democratic Party passed Civil Rights legislation and became the rainbow party.

That's true, more Democrats than Republicans voted against it; but those were nearly all the southern conservatives along the Bible Belt where even all the Republicans voted against it. There were just more Democrats in the south back then...

bothcivilrights.jpeg
Democrats are not southern conservatives. But, go ahead and try to weasel away from the facts.

112 democrats voted against the Civil rights act.

Some who voted for, had their hearts with those that voted against but they saw the people were not on their side.

The 50’s, 60’s and 70’s you say…

The republic party came up with the southern strategy and took in all the racist Dixiecrats to start evolving into the party of authoritarian white grievance confederacy.

The Democratic Party passed Civil Rights legislation and became the rainbow party.
The rainbow party with the KKK leader as leader of the house. Democrat Robert Byrd. Until 2010 when he died. Only the ignorant and idiots believe what you say.

Democrats are not southern conservatives. But, go ahead and try to weasel away from the facts.

112 democrats voted against the Civil rights act.

Some who voted for, had their hearts with those that voted against but they saw the people were not on their side.
Of course they were. Who do you think lived along the Bible Belt?? Godless Liberals?

Forum List

Back