$4.4 billion stolen from NY retailers.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Retailers across New York state say there’s no end in sight to the rising epidemic of organized shoplifting rings — and warn it could lead to more store closures, increased costs for consumers and threats of violence against store employees.

Store owners said they lost $4.4 billion last year as a result of retail theft — which they say adds to the urgency for Gov. Kathy Hochul to crack down.

However, Hochul vetoed a bipartisan bill last week — to the chagrin of store owners — that would have created a task force to combat organized theft.

Hochul rejected a proposal that would have created a 15-member panel made up of experts appointed by the governor, Legislature and the state attorney general that would have put together a list of recommendations to respond to retail theft.

Comment:
Notice that Hochol is not very interested in protecting the Retail Store Owners who pay taxes.
She doesn't want to crack-down her deadbeat low class trash looter Dem Voters.
These stores will close and then the Crazy Democrat Cult will be whining about "food deserts".

Retailers across New York state say there’s no end in sight to the rising epidemic of organized shoplifting rings — and warn it could lead to more store closures, increased costs for consumers and threats of violence against store employees.

Store owners said they lost $4.4 billion last year as a result of retail theft — which they say adds to the urgency for Gov. Kathy Hochul to crack down.

However, Hochul vetoed a bipartisan bill last week — to the chagrin of store owners — that would have created a task force to combat organized theft.

Hochul rejected a proposal that would have created a 15-member panel made up of experts appointed by the governor, Legislature and the state attorney general that would have put together a list of recommendations to respond to retail theft.

Comment:
Notice that Hochol is not very interested in protecting the Retail Store Owners who pay taxes.
She doesn't want to crack-down her deadbeat low class trash looter Dem Voters.
These stores will close and then the Crazy Democrat Cult will be whining about "food deserts".
How many of these are inside jobs I wonder? It's crazy.

Why in the wide world of fuck do I have to be associated with that subhuman shitshow??? Those fucking animals (starting with that governor with the trailer park buck teeth) should be a foreign country to me.

Tell me when the divorce is final.

texit.jpg

Forum List

Back