Issues on which I disagree with the right

I haven't read any of your posts other than the present anti-libertarian rant, so I'm not sure which party you're saying met your goals?

As I said, gun to my head, I would have voted for Trump. He did a better job in his four years of advancing the interests of the American people that Biden has.

But said gun is not to my head just yet, so I vote for who I please.

EDIT: I just saw your sig. Fine, if you are an Ann Coulter reader, we probably agree on more than we disagree. If Trump had kept his promise to build the wall, I would have probably held my nose and voted for the rest of him. But if I want to be led by people who lie to my face and expect full loyalty, I'll flip a coin between Dems and Reps.

I didn't say we disagreed on everything....simply the last step: just that last step.

When you say you disagree with both parties.....that's silly, and requires this reminder: let not the perfect be the enemy of the good.

I haven't read any of your posts other than the present anti-libertarian rant, so I'm not sure which party you're saying met your goals?

As I said, gun to my head, I would have voted for Trump. He did a better job in his four years of advancing the interests of the American people that Biden has.

But said gun is not to my head just yet, so I vote for who I please.

EDIT: I just saw your sig. Fine, if you are an Ann Coulter reader, we probably agree on more than we disagree. If Trump had kept his promise to build the wall, I would have probably held my nose and voted for the rest of him. But if I want to be led by people who lie to my face and expect full loyalty, I'll flip a coin between Dems and Reps.

No one lies as prodigiously as Democrats.

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

The Libertarian Party is full of dem shills and derive most of their funding from dem intrests.

The reason for Fast Terry's governor win in 2013 here in Virginia was due to a dem shill "Libertarian" that played the spoiler. The bulk of his funding came from the dems.....That and the RPV was ineffective due to infighting.

That said there should be a bit of a small L Libertarian in every right-leaning voter.

I, like the OP, do not want to see abortion banned but restricted......Mississippi's upcoming 15 week argument to SCOTUS shows a lot of common sense to me but if you can't have one without the other as far as a state determining it's own course on the abortion issue then RvW has to go as it was a piss-poor decision on it's merits to start with.

I despise all politicians getting the US involved in overseas conflicts that don't really concern the US.....What-ifs are not worth a single serviceman's guts to grease the cogs of the .mil industrial complex.

I guess the only honest broker in the whole of congress is Rand Paul and he has a (small L) Libertarian streak in him that shows....We need a lot more like him.

The challenge for the adult, the serious American voter, is decide what is important, politically, and then choose which of the only two important parties......the only two who can win a national election.....is closest to that determination.

Your choice is the equivalent of voting 'present.'
You MUST support one of our two parties! (says supporter of one of our "two parties")

"Serious question: What political goal of yours has either of the two parties met recently?"

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png
People here who claim to be non partisan, Mac1958 for instance, usually turn out to be libs in sheep’s clothing

Chances are that will include Seymour Flops also

Let me know when you have found a loser-terian winning.
Why?
You have simply opted out of the system.....a coward's strategy.
Lesser-of-two-evils is literally a concession to fear - and I'm the coward? LOL
Get onboard.
With who? You're so dedicated to the two-party shitshow - it seems you'd prefer I vote Democrat rather than Libertarian. Why would you want that? I'm sure as fuck not getting onboard the Trump crazy train. You people are bonkers.

Last edited:
At the very least they are folks either too lazy or too fearful of doing due diligence, and picking which party is closer to freedom.
They are the folks who like to say “I told you so”

By voting for some loser that gets 1% of the vote they get to criticize others without being held accountable themselves

This can be the start of debate, or just a bit of disclaimer for me.

I'm libertarian. As I predicted in the introductions thread, I seem to be disagreeing with progressives/leftists on here and thus may appear to some of you to be right-wing. So, here's where I'm not right-wing:

Pretty much any right-wing belief that opposes liberty or equality of opportunity, or that favors government involvement in areas in which the government should butt out.

So - even though I wish there were far fewer abortions, or even no abortions - I don't favor banning them.

I don't favor prayers in public schools, because I think the 1A does not allow government officials to establish a religion in a tax-funded institution.

As a libertarian, I'd like to see government get out of the business of licensing marriage, but if they do license marriage, it should be available to all sexes, all perceived genders and in any number - barring under-age marriage. Libertarianism is for adults.

I don't favor the war on drugs.

I don't favor the wars in the middle-east.

I don't favor going to war to protect Taiwan.

The MIC has been wagging the dog far to long, IMHO.
Libertarians are fun hippies who like to say cool things, play all sides and ultimately make no political difference.
They’re illogical, irrational and nonsensical as all hell…watching them chase their fictional fairytale with such commitment is actually quite entertaining though.
dblack

Why would anyone want to March in lockstep with EITHER political party…
You dont have to

When more people are involved the business-as-usual swamp rats have to listen

But when you wander in the wilderness no one cares what you think

Why?

With who? You're so dedicated to the two-party shitshow - it seems you'd prefer I vote Democrat rather than Libertarian. Why would you want that? I'm sure as fuck not getting onboard the Trump crazy train. You people are bonkers.

I always know I've hit nerve when vulgarity appears in an otherwise adult response.

Seems you know you could do better.

Seriously, some person with an Adam's apple and a five o'clock shadow wants to wear a blouse and be called "she," what is that to me?
no other conservative cares whether a man wants to wear women's clothes. What we don't want is to be forced into a position where they have some special right that no one else receives. There's that. You still haven't answered other questions I posted. Why?

Last edited:
I agree no one should be forced to call that person "she," if they think it would be a lie, and have strong feelings about that. But as for me, it's no skin off my balls, so I take the polite road.
did he inherit any special additional rights over normal men? Again, that's the issue. Address the issue.

I always know I've hit nerve when vulgarity appears in an otherwise adult response.

Seems you know you could do better.
Hmmm... is it that you can't address my points? Or just don't want to because it's uncomfortable?

As a libertarian, you’d be wrong about this.

Marriage is state contract law administered by state courts, and as such the sole purview of the states – the licensing process ensures that those entering into the marriage contract are eligible to do so.

Otherwise, you seem to be a progressive libertarian, as like progressives you believe that government should be limited to the enhancement of individual liberty.
wow, I agree with you.

Why?

again, it's truly very simple, voting for a person that would receive only 1% of all votes, is actually a concession to one or the other side of the two parties you dislike. It really does nothing to further any program or even get any business done in DC to your beliefs. You seem to flip out when someone points that fact out to you. It's just a fact.

Forum List

Back