Issues on which I disagree with the right

Libertarians are fun hippies who like to say cool things, play all sides and ultimately make no political difference.
They’re illogical, irrational and nonsensical as all hell…watching them chase their fictional fairytale with such commitment is actually quite entertaining though.
dblack
talking out both sides of their mouths daily.

Why would anyone want to March in lockstep with EITHER political party…
agree, that's where Trump came from. why didn't you sign up? So you as any good libertarian can't stay true to your position. Too fking funny. Bet you voted for Xiden. The 47 year demofk politician. Yep, can't make up this kind of shit from stupid fks.

agree, that's where Trump came from. why didn't you sign up? So you as any good libertarian can't stay true to your position. Too fking funny. Bet you voted for Xiden. The 47 year demofk politician. Yep, can't make up this kind of shit from stupid fks.

Who said I was libertarian?

I consider myself to be Libertarian.

I am against abortion because I think the right of a child to live outweighs the right of a mother to kill her her child for convenience sake.

The war on drugs is a hard one. On one hand you have the concept of individual Liberty and on the other hand we know drugs fuck everything up.

Maybe the best way to handle is to make drugs legal but have really harsh penalties for the consequences when it affects other people. Certainly no public help for drug users that fuck up their lives.

I believe in absolutely no government transfer payments. No welfare, grants, bailouts, subsidies or entitlements.

That includes foreign the same as domestic.

you arguing with/ for them?

I made a general statement about why people should not march in lockstep with either party. Whether one is or supports being a libertarian is irrelevant. Just to be clear, not a libertarian.

I made a general statement about why people should not march in lockstep with either party. Whether one is or supports being a libertarian is irrelevant. Just to be clear, not a libertarian.
ok, but again, I bet you avoided the vote for Trump and clicked Xiden the 47 year politician of one of the two parties. Right? Still was against your general statement. Why?

ok, but again, I bet you avoided the vote for Trump and clicked Xiden the 47 year politician of one of the two parties. Right? Still was against what you had written.

I have no problem admitting I voted for Biden. I also have no problem calling out how feckless he has been as POTUS.

I’m only sorry I didn’t vote for Jorgensen….

I have no problem admitting I voted for Biden. I also have no problem calling out how feckless he has been as POTUS.

I’m only sorry I didn’t vote for Jorgensen….
so you don't believe in what you wrote? you marched right to the 47 year old politician. Good thing you were in step!!! huh?

what else is it? he is in one of the two parties you wrote about.

Never said he wasn’t. Doesn’t mean I agree with he or what the rest of the Democratic Party says or does. Thats what “not marching in lockstep“ means.

Pro tip: Stop trying to twist words into a meaning that doesn’t apply.

Never said he wasn’t. Doesn’t mean I agree with he or what the rest of the Democratic Party says or does. Thats what “not marching in lockstep“ means.

Pro tip: Stop trying to twist words into a meaning that doesn’t apply.
so you voted for someone you didn't agree with? Wow. That's fking spectacular. You must truly be stupid. Admittedly as well.

Explain marching in lock step to you? 47 years is a fking long time in case you didn't know.

so you voted for someone you didn't agree with? Wow. That's fking spectacular. You must truly be stupid. Admittedly as well.

Explain marching in lock step to you?

So, you just wanted to troll and fire off insults.

Well done.

Dismissed

So, you just wanted to troll and fire off insults.

Well done.

Dismissed
I really want to know what you meant in your original post of marching in lock step? Why is that trolling? you posted it, I responded to it. Your version is far different than mine. Afraid of stating what you meant?

again, it's truly very simple, voting for a person that would receive only 1% of all votes
And you know this how? Because the media tells you so? Are you familiar with the concept of a self-fulfilling prophecy?
, is actually a concession to one or the other side of the two parties you dislike
Which one? Which party am I "really" voting for?
It really does nothing to further any program or even get any business done in DC to your beliefs.
It does far more than falling in with the rest of you lemmings. Refusing to vote for candidates who don't advance my values gives them incentive to do so next time. They can safely ignore suckers like you - they'll get your vote regardless.
You seem to flip out when someone points that fact out to you. It's just a fact.
Yeah? Where have I "flipped out". You guys are the ones screeching because we won't vote for your shitty candidates.

Forum List

Back