Israel's New Mossad Chief Threatens More Assassinations & Attacks Inside Iran

That support is shrinking
Israel is NOT Americas 51state.

The Israeli government would not hesitate to assassinate an American president if it furthered the Zion cause.
That support is shrinking & hopefully will shrink to ZERO (0)

The Israeli government would not hesitate to assassinate an American president
if it furthered the Zion cause.

If you need proof just google “USS Liberty”
No wait, I will do it for you—

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.
https://tinyurl.com/5s3jpafk
:)-

I turned 20 in the summer of 1967, and I don't remember hearing a word about Israel's deliberate assault on Liberty. Should a similar attack occur today, I suspect a majority of Americans would become aware of it within minutes. Unlike half-a-century ago, I also believe most Americans would place the blame where it belongs.

But did any of those other cultures/peoples develop a divine mandate to destroy, genocide, or enslave the rest of the world?

Many of them tried. Native Americans built empires or tried to build based on conquest, gencide, and slavery, like the Iroquois, Sioux, Comanche, Kiowa, Chickasaw, etc., for instance, and certainly the Chinese have, Japanese, Indian Moguls, and pretty much every African tribe has. The fact they didn't succeed at it doesn't give them any exemptions and make the more successful European efforts worse for any reason; Europeans were pretty mild in comparison to non-white wannabees.

I turned 20 in the summer of 1967, and I don't remember hearing a word about Israel's deliberate assault on Liberty. Should a similar attack occur today, I suspect a majority of Americans would become aware of it within minutes. Unlike half-a-century ago, I also believe most Americans would place the blame where it belongs.

I was doing a very intensive training job in 1967 and the event was
reported over the radio the SAME HOUR it happened----you must have been unconscious

Nope.. Americans who worked for the US government were blind-sided by the Revolution in Iran.. They told the US government that the Pahlavi dynasty was good for a thousand years.
Duh. Again you prove your ignorance. Government workers aren't privy to top secret intelligence operations Involving regime changes, just like sleepy Joe the marionette of the Left abandoned Americans, American workers, those that worked with Americans and our European allies during the Afghanistan evacuation which Biden should be impeached for. Just like the West removed democratically elected Mossadegh from power about 60 years ago when he tried to nationalize Iran’s oil industry kick the Brits out. You know as much about the history of that region as a mental midget would.

Mohammad Mosaddegh[a] (Persian: محمد مصدق‎, IPA: [mohæmˈmæd(-e) mosædˈdeq] (About this soundlisten);https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Mosaddegh#cite_note-5 16 June 1882 – 5 March 1967) was an Iranian politician who served as the 35th Prime Minister of Iran, holding office from 1951 until 1953, when his government was overthrown in the 1953 Iranian coup d'état orchestrated by the United States' Central Intelligence Agency and the United Kingdom's MI6.[4][5]

An author, administrator, lawyer and parliamentarian, his administration introduced a range of social and political measures such as social security, land reforms and higher taxes including the introduction of taxation of the rent on land. His government's most significant policy, however, was the nationalization of the Iranian oil industry, which had been built by the British on Persian lands since 1913 through the Anglo-Persian Oil Company (APOC/AIOC), later known as British Petroleum (BP).[6]

How many times do you want to post this conspiracy garbaggio.

That support is shrinking

The Israeli government would not hesitate to assassinate an American president if it furthered the Zion cause.

The Israeli government would not hesitate to assassinate an American president
if it furthered the Zion cause.

If you need proof just google “USS Liberty”
No wait, I will do it for you—

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.
https://tinyurl.com/5s3jpafk
unfortunately for you dipweeds, support for Israel remains one of the very few things that both the Left and Right seem to agree on.

The Shah was far more preferable than a Soviet controlled puppet state; even the Mullahs thought so at the time. A Communist run regime would have been a much bigger nightmare for the Iranian people. Like Kissinger said, most times all the available options are bad, and the finding the least bad option is the best that can be done, especially with Islamic cultures.

I was doing a very intensive training job in 1967 and the event was
reported over the radio the SAME HOUR it happened----you must have been unconscious
I always assumed you were executing Egyptian POWs on the Sinai.
Israel's deliberate murder of 34 US servicemembers was buried in domestic media from the NYT to local news.

Ras Sedr massacre - Wikipedia

"Ras Sedr massacre (in Hebrew: טבח ראס סודר) was a mass murder of dozens of Egyptian prisoners of war that took place immediately after a paratrooper unit of Israel Defense Forces conquered Ras Sedr (also known as Ras Sudr) on 8 June 1967 during the Six-Day War, the same day as the USS Liberty incident."

I always assumed you were executing Egyptian POWs on the Sinai.
Israel's deliberate murder of 34 US servicemembers was buried in domestic media from the NYT to local news.

Ras Sedr massacre - Wikipedia

"Ras Sedr massacre (in Hebrew: טבח ראס סודר) was a mass murder of dozens of Egyptian prisoners of war that took place immediately after a paratrooper unit of Israel Defense Forces conquered Ras Sedr (also known as Ras Sudr) on 8 June 1967 during the Six-Day War, the same day as the USS Liberty incident."
you did not cite a source. Wiki is not a source

Seems like many posters love that made up word, 'Jew'.
About 500 years ago there were no "Jews" as the letter 'J' was not invented till about 500 years ago by the Vatican, and the intent was to make Christians to think that Edomites et. al. are Biblical Israel, when they are not.
Edom was conquered by the King of Yehuda and brought Edom's idols and many Edomites into His Kingdom about 126 B.C.
By the Time of YahShua, Messiah, they had taken over the kingship, priesthood, temple, lawyers, scribes etc. and were pretending to be the sole remnant of Israel. After their bloody obsolete Jerusalem was destroyed by the Roman Army & Yahshua, the Edomites who had incorporated themselves into Rome arranged the killings of most Christians under Roman control and took over the Church of Rome, pretending to be Christians while restoring Edomite control. Since then they have successfully tortured & killed millions of the real Syro, Christian Israelite Europeans. And their game is not over, since they know the Gospel better than Christians, and thus easily manipulate most of them.

Wikileaks is a credible source.
Wikipedia is not.
Based on which standards?
Wikipedia provides evidence for all its articles which is far more than most anonymous internet posters provide. The specific article I linked to makes the claim that Israel's military executed Egyptian POWs on the same day the IDF murdered 34 US servicemembers aboard the USS Liberty. If you have evidence neither war crime occurred, post it.

Who was responsible for Israel's 1967 massacre?

try again-----for terrorism-----READ YOUR KORAN
It is irrelevant whether there are other terrorist minded persons or countries.
I am talking about one in specific, you are welcome to talk about the others.
Israel was the “first” to engage in terrorist acts. Israel is my concern and focus.

I will do whatever it takes to expose the Zionists for who and what they truly are.

You can like it or not

unfortunately for you dipweeds, support for Israel remains one of the very few things that both the Left and Right seem to agree on.
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

People change their minds all the time & once Israel is exposed for who and what they truly are they will be expelled from the UN and all that money coming from the US will dry up.

The Iran does what they have always wanted to doooodo
So Help Me God :)-

Seems like many posters love that made up word, 'Jew'.
About 500 years ago there were no "Jews" as the letter 'J' was not invented till about 500 years ago
The term “Jew” is used to identify a select group of people

Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‎ ISO 259-2 Yehudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]) or Jewish people are members of an ethnoreligious group and a nation originating from the Israelites and Hebrews of historical Israel and Judah. Jewish ethnicity, nationhood, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the ethnic religion of the Jewish people, although its observance varies from strict to none.

Jews originated as an ethnic and religious group in the Middle East during the second millennium BCE, in the part of the Levant known as the Land of Israel. The Merneptah Stele appears to confirm the existence of a people of Israel somewhere in Canaan as far back as the 13th century BCE (Late Bronze Age). The Israelites, as an outgrowth of the Canaanite population, consolidated their hold with the emergence of the kingdoms of Israel and Judah. Some consider that these Canaanite sedentary Israelites melded with incoming nomadic groups known as 'Hebrews'. Though few sources mention the exilic periods in detail, [failed verification] the experience of diaspora life, from the Babylonian captivity and exile to the Roman occupation and exile, and the historical relations between Jews and their homeland thereafter, became a major feature of Jewish history, identity and memory.
Jews - Wikipedia
Jew
/jo͞o/
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham

Jesus Christ was a Jew

Forum List

Back