Israel's New Mossad Chief Threatens More Assassinations & Attacks Inside Iran

its always fun watching Leftards and assorted social derelicts squirm when faced with the extent of both public and political support for Israel.
Whenever I see someone use the language you use, I know I have won the debate.
Next ruddy will call me an anti-samite then go outside and kick his dog, just for fun because that is who and what he is.
:)-.

The House on Thursday overwhelmingly passed a bill to replenish Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system, just two days after it was pulled from a government funding package over objections from progressive lawmakers.
The American public has been lied to as well as our Senate. But they will discover the truth and support for the Zions will dry up.
I know this is going to happen, so help me God.
& sooon
:)-

Next ruddy will call me an anti-samite then go outside and kick his dog, just for fun because that is who and what he is.
I will do an educated GUESS. I guess that Roudy does not have a dog and has never kicked one. What was the subject of THE DEBATE?

"white supremacist" to celebrate Christmas.
Israeli Jews are "white supremacist" who celebrate Christmas by spitting on christians.
In post #168 Indeependent posted----

“Once Israel wipes out all the Muslims, NATO will have lot less to worry about.”

Your kind is stuck on mass murder, it is just who and what you people doo

Once the Americans find out how many Palestinian children have been murdered by Israel Defense Force sniper teams Israel will be but on the “terrorist” list.
https://tinyurl.com/enkadv6f

Once Americans learn how the Israelis treat Christians, I am sure America will but Israel on the “terrorist” list.
https://tinyurl.com/3un8ptfp

Googled “spitting on Christians”. Can you guess who the spitter's were/are? As a Christian does this trouble...you?

spitting on Christians - Google Search

Spitting update Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does
Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them a few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the
window.Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.
https://tinyurl.com/j77w4jd

DL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'

Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group
https://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3443,00.html

CHRISTIANS FEEL GROWING OPPRESSION IN ISRAEL
Traditional Christians in Israel today who increasingly find themselves under assault, especially those living in or near orthodox Jewish neighborhoods. Last month, two churches were painted with slogans such as “Jesus is dead” and “Death to Christianity.” Many priests (Rabbis) are daily spat upon when walking on the streets in Jerusalem.
https://tinyurl.com/y9jvz59g

I don’t always see eye-to-eye with Abe Foxman of the Jewish Antidefamation League (ADL), but I want to give him his props on a recent statement issued by the ADL.
According to a press release,

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has called on the Chief Rabbinate of Israel to publicly denounce the repulsive
decades-old practice by ultra-Orthodox Jews of spitting at Christian clergymen they encounter in the street.
https://tinyurl.com/y8u3zfkd

Has the US news ever reported the above?
NO, not even once
&
One must wonder why?

I will do an educated GUESS. I guess that Roudy does not have a dog and has never kicked one. What was the subject of THE DEBATE?

I was wrong about the post#
On post#166 Indeependent said:
“Once Israel wipes out all the Muslims, NATO will have lot less to worry about.”

My response

Mass murder is all you blood thirsty people think about.
May I suggest having some babies since the world Jewish population is shrinking.
Going, going, gone, so sad, too bad, but what is, is no more

Where did the Mossad chief threaten assassinations? I didn't see it in the link.
Israeli Sniper

Sniper ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

Israeli Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel

The above General bragged about the children he had assassinated.

22 April 2018

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.

In a radio interview, Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel describes how a sniper identifies the “small body” of a child and is given authorization to shoot.

Fogel’s statements could be used as evidence of intent if Israeli leaders are ever tried for war crimes at the International Criminal Court.

On Friday, an Israeli sniper shot dead 14-year-old Muhammad Ibrahim Ayyoub.

The boy, shot in the head east of Jabaliya, was the fourth child among the more than 30 Palestinians killed during the Great March of Return rallies that began in Gaza on 30 March.

More than 1,600 other Palestinians have been shot with live ammunition that has caused what doctors are calling “horrific injuries” likely to leave many of them with permanent disabilities.

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms | The Electronic Intifada
1632549825579.png

Is this what our money used to fund Israel’s iron dome for?

Boycott Israel NOW!!!!

Israeli Sniper

Sniper ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

Israeli Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel

The above General bragged about the children he had assassinated.

22 April 2018

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.

In a radio interview, Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel describes how a sniper identifies the “small body” of a child and is given authorization to shoot.

Fogel’s statements could be used as evidence of intent if Israeli leaders are ever tried for war crimes at the International Criminal Court.

On Friday, an Israeli sniper shot dead 14-year-old Muhammad Ibrahim Ayyoub.

The boy, shot in the head east of Jabaliya, was the fourth child among the more than 30 Palestinians killed during the Great March of Return rallies that began in Gaza on 30 March.

More than 1,600 other Palestinians have been shot with live ammunition that has caused what doctors are calling “horrific injuries” likely to leave many of them with permanent disabilities.

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms | The Electronic Intifada
View attachment 543669

Is this what our money used to fund Israel’s iron dome for?

Boycott Israel NOW!!!!

the "electronic intifada" is an islamo-nazi propaganda site" For the
record the "Iron dome" does not shoot anything at any people. It is
not an islamic device

Oh yeah you guys sure are winning. The entire House except for 9, yes nine, enemy within undereducated lunatics including the so called Squad voted to overwhelmingly pass the bill In support of Israel. In other words your side just got shat on as usual by the House and Senate, but hey, keep hope alive. :lmao:

I was wrong about the post#
On post#166 Indeependent said:

My response

Mass murder is all you blood thirsty people think about.
May I suggest having some babies since the world Jewish population is shrinking.
Going, going, gone, so sad, too bad, but what is, is no more

“Mass murder is all you blood thirsty people think about“

Nah, aren’t an antisemite. :cuckoo:

Oh yeah you guys sure are winning. The entire House except for 9, yes nine, enemy within undereducated lunatics including the so called Squad voted to overwhelmingly pass the bill In support of Israel. In other words your side just got shat on as usual by the House and Senate, but hey, keep hope alive. :lmao:
the nine lumps of excrement who abhor utterly non-aggressive
defense preferring to pay teenagers to murder infants: .......
Ilhan Omar, D-Minn.; Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich.; Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass.; Cori Bush, D-Mo.; André Carson, D-Ind.; Marie Newman, D-Ill., Raúl Grijalva, D-Ariz.; Chuy Garcia, D-Ill.; and Thomas Massie, R-Ky.

="watchingfromafar,

The past can be debated but nothing can change what was done

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.
The Assassination of Lord Moyne on JSTOR

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,.,.,killing or injuring more than 200 persons.
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.
1946 British Embassy bombing - Wikipedia

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)
Terrorismo: per non dimenticare (narkive.com)

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

When the Zionists start murdering Americans it is time to stop the USA cash flow that keeps these Zions afloat.

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship
, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula
USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia
A torpedo boat
View attachment 524038

The deliberate attack on an American Navy Vessel by the Israeli military in broad daylight in international waters should have resulted in the USA declaring WAR on The State of Israel. The government who was responsible for this massacre.

Let us not forget the USS Liberty.

View attachment 524039

Should this act of murder in the first degree be cast away into an outdated history book-?

Yes/No

Worth repeating.

="watchingfromafar,

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,.,.,killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

When the Zionists start murdering Americans it is time to stop the USA cash flow that keeps these Zions afloat.

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship
, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula
A torpedo boat
View attachment 524038

The deliberate attack on an American Navy Vessel by the Israeli military in broad daylight in international waters should have resulted in the USA declaring WAR on The State of Israel. The government who was responsible for this massacre.

View attachment 524039

Should this act of murder in the first degree be cast away into an outdated history book-?

Yes/No

Worth repeating.
there is far more catholic and anglican shit---
WORTH REPEATING. Lots of it post world war II----actions by the FILTHY EPISCOPALIANS against the survivors of your dirt. A little example-----because of ANGLICAN FILTH---hubby contracted polio in the gutter of aden
where he was compelled to languish for YEARS.
The grandfather---who saved the little family--including the dhimmi mom in danger of being abducted and raped under the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW FILTH-----died---probably of TB,
The only good news is that the little family missed the aden pogrom of 1947----the one that brings a smile to your vicious lips-----nevah mind-----you nevah did------and you can forget
it.

there is far more catholic and anglican shit---
WORTH REPEATING. Lots of it post world war II----actions by the FILTHY EPISCOPALIANS against the survivors of your dirt. A little example-----because of ANGLICAN FILTH---hubby contracted polio in the gutter of aden
where he was compelled to languish for YEARS.
The grandfather---who saved the little family--including the dhimmi mom in danger of being abducted and raped under the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW FILTH-----died---probably of TB,
The only good news is that the little family missed the aden pogrom of 1947----the one that brings a smile to your vicious lips-----nevah mind-----you nevah did------and you can forget
it.
suradie laughed-----in the tradition of the ROMAN CULTURE and the giggling vestal virgins at the sight of lions eating people in the Coliseum. HOLY ROMAN VESTAL VIRGINS

="watchingfromafar,

A torpedo boat
View attachment 524038

View attachment 524039

Yes/No

Worth repeating.
No context…I’m shocked!

Forum List

Back