Israel's New Mossad Chief Threatens More Assassinations & Attacks Inside Iran

no ----I lived in the area of the USA to which the migrants ---
migrated. and in the late 60s began working with
lots of the young doctors from Iran who came to the USA
to GET OUT OF IRAN and do their obligatory post grad
work

I set up practices for several Iranian doctors in the US.. Didn't come away with your screaming hatreds.

The overthrow of the Shah had nothing to do with Israel. It was about student protest and land reform.

Israel is NOT the center of the universe.
The elites are following the tenets of the Bible. whether secular or true. But do not worry, the right wing spouting the end of the New Testament TV Christians never speak of the non believing Jews getting blamed as God will bring justice for their secular ways. Israel is the center of something.

Don't be stupid. I'm not a Baathist. Are these constant accusations a feature of your faith?
I wrote "baathist type" based in the propaganda you parrot. Is
your obnoxious chit chat a feature of your "culture" "educaton"
"DNA"? is "baathist" an accusation?

The overthrow of the shah was about OIL. The Shah was a US / Western puppet gone bad. The “protests“ were a covert joint Western intelligence operation launched to remove him from power. The world was undergoing a severe economic crisis and shah was making it worse. He was also turning his country into becoming an economic and military power.

'Surada' is the troll farm sock that used to go by the name 'Margo' and 'Margo2' on various message boards. Some of us remember her, and it is the same propaganda, 24/7. Don't be surprised when the several posters using that handle rack up between 60,000 to 120,000 posts in the next year or so. You probably already know about taqiyya and other Muslim gimmicks.

lol you could just as easily apply that to Chinese, Indians, Vietnamese, Kenyans, French, etc., etc, etc. They all considered themselves superior to others.
How many of those people you mention came to the conclusion they were the "chosen" people and occupy the "promised land"?

https://www.craignelsen.com/library/bolsheviks/the_controversy_of_zion.php

"The creed which was given force of daily law in Judah in 458 BC was then and still is unique in the world.

"It rested on the assertion, attributed to the tribal deity (Jehovah), that 'the Israelites' (in fact, the Judahites) were his 'chosen people' who, if they did all his statutes and judgments,' would be set over all other peoples and be established in a 'promised land.'

"Out of this theory, whether by forethought or unforeseen necessity, grew the pendent theories of 'captivity' and 'destruction.'

"If Jehovah were to be worshipped, as he demanded, at a certain place in a specified land, all his worshippers had to live there."

Idiot, EuropeanJews had nothing to do with Iran. Iran suffered a a Democratic Party inspired revolution. Jimmy Carter did to Iran what that moron Biden just did to Afghanistan. The Iranian Jews were just another religious minority like the Armenians, Bahaais, Christians etc. that fled Iran From the Islamist animals, the Shiite version of the Taliban and Al Quueda.

Good news for you ignoramuses is their neighbors the Taliban and the Sunnis in general hate the Shiite mullahs of Iran even more than they do Israel and the Jews. So you can look forward to many years of these two slaughtering each other.

Nope.. Americans who worked for the US government were blind-sided by the Revolution in Iran.. They told the US government that the Pahlavi dynasty was good for a thousand years.

Nope.. Americans who worked for the US government were blind-sided by the Revolution in Iran.. They told the US government that the Pahlavi dynasty was good for a thousand years.
and they were almost right. It is absolutely true that the SHAH
government had its faults-------but the usurper AYATOILETS have
proven to be a lot worse-------for almost 50 years. Did you ever
actually talk to your Iranian clients, surada?

LOLOL you have to "set foot" in Iran to know that? They left after a history in that land that exceeds the entire history
of both islam
and christianity. As to islam----never accuse an Iranian muslim of
knowing arabic or HAVING READ THE KORAN----he might vomit.
DO not offer him "arabic food" He might drop dead. And do
not play "arab music" There are only a few zoroastrians left in
Iran too. ----a few christians too. Even the ethnic arabs and
kurds are dying minorities

You do cultivate hate wherever possible.

The Iranians don't like the Saudis for a variety of reasons to include the difference between Shia and Sunni.. but also KSA was never controlled by the British nor screwed out of their oil revenue. The American model was very different.

and they were almost right. It is absolutely true that the SHAH
government had its faults-------but the usurper AYATOILETS have
proven to be a lot worse-------for almost 50 years. Did you ever
actually talk to your Iranian clients, surada?

Yes. The Shah was very weak and tempermental. He couldn't stand up for the Iranian people.

You do cultivate hate wherever possible.

The Iranians don't like the Saudis for a variety of reasons to include the difference between Shia and Sunni.. but also KSA was never controlled by the British nor screwed out of their oil revenue. The American model was very different.
I am the sower of hatred in the hearts of shiite muslims for
all things ARAB (not all things saudi---all things ARAB) Nope,
I observed it and they (shiite---technically) discussed it.
They did not like pakistanis either. The emotions were played
out right before my eyes, BLATANTLY before I even knew what
"shiite" vs "sunni" is. ------I was only 19 and lived in a virtually
"almost rural" area. I did not read the koran until I was 20 ie
preschism literature

Yes. The Shah was very weak and tempermental. He couldn't stand up for the Iranian people.
yes so they told me. but his heart was in the right place and
they said his son------I am not sure which one----was a very
promising kid..........the other one---not so much. The smart one
had and maybe still has a following

lol you could just as easily apply that to Chinese, Indians, Vietnamese, Kenyans, French, etc., etc, etc. They all considered themselves superior to others. Not that a dumbass like you really wants to discuss history, you're just here to peddle your commie cult crap.
But did any of those other cultures/peoples develop a divine mandate to destroy, genocide, or enslave the rest of the world?

But did any of those other cultures/peoples develop a divine mandate to destroy, genocide, or enslave the rest of the world?
I will help you, gutter-juice. It is a fact that people who have been
designated ARYANS by anthropologists have tended to become
DOMINANT in many places of the world. Their origin is supposed
to be european and persian and they migrated ---so the theory goes.
In India they became the HIGH CASTE Brahmins. Persians
stayed persians until they became as a result of being aryans--
GOOSESTEPPING IRANIANS. Persons of the Germanic tribes
decided to be ARYANS. In all cases they are of lighter complexion
than "others" and in their own minds "MADE TO RULE THE WORLD" Today there are Caucasian christians in the USA who self ID
as ARYANS and, thus designated to rule the world---they are
called "WHITE SUPREMACISTS"

muslims do not, in general, call themselves ARYANS --but allah
wants then to control the world and and enslave or kill those who
refuse the world of allah. Japanese, traditionally see themselves
as a people superior and set apart. ------as did greeks

Last edited:
If there is a third-rail of US foreign policy, it is questioning unconditional support for Israel
That support is shrinking
Israel is NOT Americas 51state.

The Israeli government would not hesitate to assassinate an American president if it furthered the Zion cause.
That support is shrinking & hopefully will shrink to ZERO (0)

The Israeli government would not hesitate to assassinate an American president
if it furthered the Zion cause.

If you need proof just google “USS Liberty”
No wait, I will do it for you—

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.
https://tinyurl.com/5s3jpafk
:)-

you did not get to know them well. Your relationship
was "BUSINESS"

Actually it was very friendly to establish their practices and referral relationships ... .work with their accountants.. It included dinner parties and social activities.

Actually it was very friendly to establish their practices and referral relationships ... .work with their accountants.. It included dinner parties and social activities.
yes----that's how doctors function-----AS DOCTORS ---not confidential discussion.

I will help you, gutter-juice. It is a fact that people who have been
designated ARYANS by anthropologists have tended to become
DOMINANT in many places of the world. Their origin is supposed
to be european and persian and they migrated ---so the theory goes.
In India they became the HIGH CASTE Brahmins. Persians
stayed persians until they became as a result of being aryans--
GOOSESTEPPING IRANIANS. Persons of the Germanic tribes
decided to be ARYANS. In all cases they are of lighter complexion
than "others" and in their own minds "MADE TO RULE THE WORLD" Today there are Caucasian christians in the USA who self ID
as ARYANS and, thus designated to rule the world---they are
called "WHITE SUPREMACISTS"

muslims do not, in general, call themselves ARYANS --but allah
wants then to control the world and and enslave or kill those who
refuse the world of allah. Japanese, traditionally see themselves
as a people superior and set apart. ------as did greeks

why do you laugh, surada. The ARYAN identity has led to lots of
misery in the world-----as has the Japanese identity. You the
caste problem in India with some Hindu who has married out of
caste. More important----you might run into a black person who
has worked in places owned by Japanese people. For the GREEK
issue, read Plato's "Republic" Plato was very influential on
Alexander. In the ideal society ---GREEKS RULED and the rest of
the people were described as "barbarians" -----supposed to be
enslaved and used as 'animated furniture' Ancient Romans all but
worshipped Plato and GREEK scholarship and philosophy and it had
a very profound effect on the HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE ---especially
the first HOLEY ROMAN EMPEROR---Constantine. His laws---later
written up by JUSTIN became HOLEY CATHOLIC CANON which was
the forerunner of the "HOLEY INQUISITION". Do you know why
chassidic jews do not have back pleats in their jackets?

That support is shrinking

The Israeli government would not hesitate to assassinate an American president if it furthered the Zion cause.
That support is shrinking & hopefully will shrink to ZERO (0)

The Israeli government would not hesitate to assassinate an American president
if it furthered the Zion cause.

If you need proof just google “USS Liberty”
No wait, I will do it for you—

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.
https://tinyurl.com/5s3jpafk
:)-
Surada indicates her love of navy tragedies.

Forum List

Back