Israel's New Mossad Chief Threatens More Assassinations & Attacks Inside Iran

Seems like many posters love that made up word, 'Jew'.

~~~~~Fact Check~~~~~

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO, /ˈneɪtoʊ/; French: Organisation du traité de l'Atlantique nord, OTAN), also called the North Atlantic Alliance, is an intergovernmental military alliance between 28 European countries and 2 North American countries.
NATO - Wikipedia

NATO has added new members eight times since its foundation, in 1949, with a current total of 30 members. Twelve countries took part in the founding of NATO: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In 1952, Greece and Turkey became members of the Alliance, joined later by West Germany (in 1955) and Spain (in 1982). In 1990, with the reunification of Germany,

NATO Members-----
Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada,, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Member states of NATO - Wikipedia

There is one country that is not in that list,.,.,.,.,.,.,. ISRAEL and for good reason.

And it never will be a member
So Help Me God

:)-

I will do whatever it takes to expose the Zionists for who and what they truly are.

You mean awesome?

gettyimages-980851990-612x612.jpg

It is irrelevant whether there are other terrorist minded persons or countries.
I am talking about one in specific, you are welcome to talk about the others.
Israel was the “first” to engage in terrorist acts. Israel is my concern and focus.

I will do whatever it takes to expose the Zionists for who and what they truly are.

You can like it or not

I suggest using the Internet.

You mean other than the fact that it's no where near the North Atlantic?
No sweet peee
NATO has added new members eight times since its foundation, in 1949, with a current total of 30 members. Twelve countries took part in the founding of NATO: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In 1952, Greece and Turkey became members of the Alliance, joined later by West Germany (in 1955) and Spain (in 1982). In 1990, with the reunification of Germany,

No sweet peee
Once Israel wipes out all the Muslims, NATO will have lot less to worry about.

None of those females are Jewish

Mass murder is all you blood thirsty people think about.
May I suggest having some babies since the world Jewish population is shrinking.
Going, going, gone, so sad, too bad, but what is, is
Jews do have babies which is why IsraelIs are becoming more observant year by year.

Jews do have babies which is why IsraelIs are becoming more observant year by year.
Maybe it is time you helped out and have a few of your own?
Europe’s Jewish population down 60% since 1970, as low as it was 1,000 years ago

Bombshell study finds 1.3 million people who describe themselves as Jewish in continental Europe, UK, Turkey and Russia, compared to 3.2 million 50 years ago; number still falling
Europe’s Jewish population down 60% since 1970, as low as it was 1,000 years ago

World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million
The number of Jews in the world is declining with a net loss of 300,000 American Jews in the last decade, according to a new study following a preliminary examination of the recent census of American Jewry, according to the Jewish Agency’s Institute for Jewish People Policy Planning.
World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million (simpletoremember.com)

European Jewish population at lowest share for a millennium and declining
The study published Wednesday by the London-based Institute for Jewish Policy Research found 1.3 million people who describe themselves as Jewish in continental Europe.

Jewish Population on the Decline in America
On September 23, 2000, The Houston Chronicle reported that "if present trends continue, by the year 2080 North America's Jewish population will drop by a third, to 4 million, according to projections in the new American Jewish Year Book.
Jewish Population on the Decline in America | Pluralism Project Archive (harvard.edu)

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

Going, going, gone, may they rest in peace

Maybe it is time you helped out and have a few of your own?

Bombshell study finds 1.3 million people who describe themselves as Jewish in continental Europe, UK, Turkey and Russia, compared to 3.2 million 50 years ago; number still falling

World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million
The number of Jews in the world is declining with a net loss of 300,000 American Jews in the last decade, according to a new study following a preliminary examination of the recent census of American Jewry, according to the Jewish Agency’s Institute for Jewish People Policy Planning.
World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million (simpletoremember.com)

The study published Wednesday by the London-based Institute for Jewish Policy Research found 1.3 million people who describe themselves as Jewish in continental Europe.

Jewish Population on the Decline in America
On September 23, 2000, The Houston Chronicle reported that "if present trends continue, by the year 2080 North America's Jewish population will drop by a third, to 4 million, according to projections in the new American Jewish Year Book.
Jewish Population on the Decline in America | Pluralism Project Archive (harvard.edu)

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

Going, going, gone, may they rest in peace
Why would I care about Muslim Europe?

Who counted Israel's warheads? The same guy at the Census Bureau who counts the number of Jews living in the US every ten years?
No one counted the warheads, and the chart is mostly a guess, it must be. Israel is not going to divulge that information.

My guess is the 100 billion bucks in US military gear will find its way to Iran so the zionist regime can demand the US commence bombing while they observe their holidays that celebrate defeating Western people.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

People change their minds all the time & once Israel is exposed for who and what they truly are they will be expelled from the UN and all that money coming from the US will dry up.

The Iran does what they have always wanted to doooodo
So Help Me God :)-
its always fun watching Leftards and assorted social derelicts squirm when faced with the extent of both public and political support for Israel. I mean how often do we see a vote of 420 to 9 in favor of ANYTHING in today’s climate where both parties are at war with each other?

The House on Thursday overwhelmingly passed a bill to replenish Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system, just two days after it was pulled from a government funding package over objections from progressive lawmakers.

The bill passed by a vote of 420-9, with eight Democrats and one Republican voting against it, plus two Democrats voting present.

Forum List

Back