Israeli soldier talks of orders as murder

Hamas soldiers jump into the nearest phone booth and change clothes à la Superman whenever the IDF shows up? Somehow I doubt that.

Kalam, i havent seen a single picture during operation Lead Cast that shows a militant dressed like you see in your pictures. If you cant provide some pictures like that, then we are right about them dressing like civilians, not that it was ever in doubt.

You fail Kalam.

Last edited:
your right, its that individual snipers fault
yet you want to blame ALL Israelis
and you were talking about bombs and F-16, make up your mind what you want to discuss

If these cases were isolated it would only be the fault of individual perpetrators. However, the IDF is responsible for the conduct of its soldiers. Plus, the sniper was following orders.

and you were talking about bombs and F-16, make up your mind what you want to discuss

If these cases were isolated it would only be the fault of individual perpetrators. However, the IDF is responsible for the conduct of its soldiers. Plus, the sniper was following orders.
yet you only have ONE example of it happening

Hamas soldiers jump into the nearest phone booth and change clothes à la Superman whenever the IDF shows up? Somehow I doubt that.

Kalam, i havent seen a single picture during operation Lead Cast that shows a militant dressed like you see in your pictures. If you cant provide some pictures like that, then we are right about them dressing like civilians, not that it was ever in doubt.

You fail Kalam.
Dead bastards still wearing fatigues:
image1.jpg

For comparison:
09_rg_hamas_police_4.jpg

I listed three examples of the IDF clearly being at fault, two of which I heard about today. Do a Google search for something like "Israel Gaza Atrocities" and you'll find scores of other examples.

I listed three examples of the IDF clearly being at fault, two of which I heard about today. Do a Google search for something like "Israel Gaza Atrocities" and you'll find scores of other examples.
i missed where you listed 3 snipers

And as always, your failure to do so, in a reasonable period of time, will constitute your concession... and this despite your certain attempt to change the subject or your becoming fascinated with another topic and failing to respond.

I'm not going to sift through the volumes of bullshit you post ...

Your CONCESSION is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And THAT friends is all there is to refuting the position of the ideological, pro-terrorist left.

Simply prove their premise to be false and they're helpless to continue the argument...

It's not hard really... it just takes a little effort.

Haji Kazam said:
Thanks for accepting my CONCESSION, winner. Do you think that maybe... Mr. PD... sir... if I'm lucky enough... some of your superhuman intellect might rub off on me...? By golly, I hope so...

:udaman:

It's unlikely... You're a dumbass of the first order and you clearly find your ingorance and your intellectual inadequacies to be a point of pride.

Your inability to follow a simple chain of reason towards a sound assessment of responsibility and this feeble attempt to avoid responsibility for your own personal failure, pretending that your failure is something other THAN a failure, proves your chances of intellectual improvement to be virtually non-existant.

Your inability to follow a simple chain of reason towards a sound assessment of responsibility and this feeble attempt to avoid responsibility for your own personal failure, pretending that your failure is something other THAN a failure, proves your chances of intellectual improvement to be virtually non-existant.

Shucks, Pubester... I know that I'll never be as intelligent as you are (nobody will)... you don't have to rub it in. :(

we were talking about a single sniper
please point me to these other two snipers that are saying the same thing
otherwise you do not have 3 similar situations

I was talking about cases of obvious Israeli guilt. Why does it matter if snipers were involved?? :eusa_eh:

I was talking about cases of obvious Israeli guilt. Why does it matter if snipers were involved?? :eusa_eh:
because i didnt see the other two, and so far you only have a single Israeli admiting guilt

because i didnt see the other two, and so far you only have a single Israeli admiting guilt
There are plenty of other similar cases. As I said, do a Google search if you care.

Shucks, Pubester... I know that I'll never be as intelligent as you are (nobody will)... you don't have to rub it in. :(

Who's rubbin it in Haji? I'm just pointing out your inability to support you own emphatic assertions and your pathetic little attempt to deny that failure, through these flaccid appeals to sympathy.

You're not less a person because ya lost the debate. You lost that debate before ya ever began it.

You're less a person because you lack the courage to face your own intellectual inadequacies and the moral character to change your thinking when you're proven wrong.

But hey Haji, what leftist does?

Last edited:
Who's rubbin it in Haji? I'm just pointing out your inability to support you own emphatic assertions and your pathetic little attempt to deny that failure, through these flaccid appeals to sympathy.

You're not less a person because ya lost the debate. You lost that debate before ya ever began it.

You're less a person because you lack the courage to face your own intellectual inadequacies and the moral character to change your thinking when you're proven wrong.

There are plenty of other similar cases. As I said, do a Google search if you care.
oh, i thought you had evidence of specific cases and not sending me on a wild goose chase

oh, i thought you had evidence of specific cases and not sending me on a wild goose chase

Let me google that for you
#1, i dont click on tinyurl links because they can take you ANYWHERE
#2 if that is just a link to a google search, FUCK OFF

when you really want to show your proof come back
otherwise stay the fuck OFF

Let me google that for you

Yeah Just Google "Israeli Gaza ATTROCITIES" and you'll be LOADED DOWN with pro-terrorist propaganda which promotes the interests of radical islam through half truths and outright lies, over the enemies of Islam...

YOU!

ROFLMNAO... oh you're ALL OVER IT Kazam...

Last edited:

Well, That does suit you... and it is culturally accurate.

Forum List

Back