Israeli Police viciously kill artistic Arab

Israel blocked the video !!
This is so barbaric and repulsive
The cops go free

And I understand them.
They don't have to.

Just a week ago the police released footage of a ramming attack by a cousin of PA's chief negotiator, including his farewell video revealing the motive on the way to the attack.

They went on an immediate PR campaign demanded Israelis release the video,
and when Israelis did, Arabs proceeded manipulating it to appeal to emotion,
continuing with the same lies, regardless of all evidence.

Last edited:
Oh so now there were "teachers" and not just the one in the block?

I tell ya, each time they tell the story it's different,
they've already told at least 4-5 versions and each one more ridiculous than the other.

You say it's hard for you to support a nation "that kills so fast without facts",
but yourself jump to conclusions "without examining the facts".

The police officer stationed at the old city gate received a report about a suspect armed militant heading towards his direction. When asked to stop the man, who was alone, started running towards the populated city area, and hid in a storage facility. After a shot in the leg, he reached towards his pocket and was shot another 2-3 times. The teacher of this man was in the building nearby at the time.

As much as it is unfortunate that the man had problems with communication,
the officer had sufficient suspicion of threat to civilians and himself, and acted
in a measured manner following instructions.

If this would happen in some distant parking lot, I could understand arguments about better options, but this was inside a densely populated tourist area.

Stop justifying murder !!!
Teachers came out to explain the situation but the trigger happy creeps wanted a trophy
. This is a cold blooded murder and the Israeli police involved should get life in prison but won’t serve a day

I don’t care if this upsets you
The poor Palestinian was unarmed and had autism
The teachers ran out and told the armed Israel forces not too shoot
I can find a link

Israel police said they thought he had a gun. Lol
Now he is dead and Israel has blocked the story
It’s hard for me to keep supporting a nation that kills so fast without trying to examine the facts .
It seems their thug cops really enjoy killing !
I am very angry .right now
You almost make them sound like BLM.

If you actually dig into this story, you will find the officers who did the shooting were private security contractors, not Israeli border police.

That being said, Palestinian armed attacks on Israeli police and soldiers happen on a frequent basis. 43 this year alone.

I can't really blame the Israeli Border Force Police for being vigilant. They are literally fighting for their lives.
If you actually dig into this story, you will find the officers who did the shooting were private security contractors, not Israeli border police.
Same shit, different platter.

Stop justifying murder !!!
Teachers came out to explain the situation but the trigger happy creeps wanted a trophy
. This is a cold blooded murder and the Israeli police involved should get life in prison but won’t serve a day
You weren't there. You're an emotional mess and if you're truly Jewish then you shame us all.

You weren't there. You're an emotional mess and if you're truly Jewish then you shame us all.

You’re a very “ mentally ill” man , if you think Israel is as clean as the “driven snow “

Please tell us why we should care. Do you care about those three Israeli boys who were kidnapped and killed in 2014 or that young girl who was raped and Killed by a Palestinian? Of course not

Yeah because Jews never suffer at the hands of terrorists. You sound whiny. Man up.

You’re a very “ mentally ill” man , if you think Israel is as clean as the “driven snow “

Please tell us why we should care. Do you care about those three Israeli boys who were kidnapped and killed in 2014 or that young girl who was raped and Killed by a Palestinian? Of course not

Of course i did but you’re changing the subject

Forum List

Back