Israeli Police viciously kill artistic Arab

I am a man of principles and seeing a brutal slaying of a helpless ,handicap being is beyond repugnant
. It seems you’re deranged
Yeah because Jews never suffer at the hands of terrorists. You sound whiny. Man up.
Again ..you’re changing the subject ..you callous creep
I cannot take the whining. Grow some balls and troll someone else. You’re a wimp.
A “ wimp “ who hates bullies and violence ??
You’re a fake tough guy !!

You weren't there. You're an emotional mess and if you're truly Jewish then you shame us all.

You’re a very “ mentally ill” man , if you think Israel is as clean as the “driven snow “

Please tell us why we should care. Do you care about those three Israeli boys who were kidnapped and killed in 2014 or that young girl who was raped and Killed by a Palestinian? Of course not

I care about Israel but I care about humanity first

I am a man of principles and seeing a brutal slaying of a helpless ,handicap being is beyond repugnant
. It seems you’re deranged
Yeah because Jews never suffer at the hands of terrorists. You sound whiny. Man up.
Again ..you’re changing the subject ..you callous creep
I cannot take the whining. Grow some balls and troll someone else. You’re a wimp.
A “ wimp “ who hates bullies and violence ??
You’re a fake tough guy !!
Yep that’s you. Why are you still responding? Stop trolling me. Loser.

You weren't there. You're an emotional mess and if you're truly Jewish then you shame us all.

You’re a very “ mentally ill” man , if you think Israel is as clean as the “driven snow “

Please tell us why we should care. Do you care about those three Israeli boys who were kidnapped and killed in 2014 or that young girl who was raped and Killed by a Palestinian? Of course not

No you don’t. You are a deranged snowflake. And a wimp.

I'm pretty sure you don't really give a fetid dingo's kidney about either.

At this point, it just seems like you care about showcasing your own misplaced outrage.

I hope that wins you some approval.

080818-dog-3.jpg

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure you don't really give a fetid dingo's kidney about either.

At this point, it just seem like you care about showcasing your misplaced outrage.

I hope that wins you some approval.

View attachment 364868
Outstanding!!! Thank you sir. And he is a wimp.

A wimp lol
A wimp who has done Krav Maga and other mma sports
Your just a “ loud mouth schmendrick “ from Boston

This board is sounding more and more like Hamas !!!
Very sad
You cannot even condone or show any sympathy

You’re Hamas with a Star of David

Just a buffoon and creep

Innocent guy is killed and you’re in jubilation

A wimp lol
You are a wimp. A pussy. A snowflake. You. All the same person.

A wimp lol
You are a wimp. A pussy. A snowflake. You. All the same person.
I am sure I would “ maul you “
You’re just a “ Boston big mouth “

Forum List

Back