Israeli Jew to assume Vice Chairmanship of Fed

...What's a white nationalist to do?
Sometimes it seems either our admin have distorted priorities or they're in a state of flux. Here we go Nazis with mass death for Jews and on another current thread we got Communists calling for mass executions for 'speculators'. That's ok, but mentioning Democrat sex crimes with minors is "over the top".

We're still talking about the monetary policy aren't we?

I oppose all "duel citizenship" status.

No I do not believe that non-citizens (duel citizens) ought to have that status in the USA.

You're either on the bus or you ain't.

Fischer is a brilliant man who did a fantastic job at Bank of Israel, helping the country avoid the recession that affected virtually everyone else.
No wonder the white supremacist goose steppers are afraid of him. They worship failures like Nazism and loathe success,like Zionism.

Holohoax ya mean? Jews died...from disease and malnutrition after the allies cut off the supply trains. No big loss. Tell me WHY would Hitler order the extermination of the jews if he had already signed an agreement to ship them out of Germany and German held territory? Why was he letting them leave with their wealth as well as their companies in some cases?

Zionist-Hitler Haavara (Transfer) Agreement 1933 | Rehmat's World

Wow, revisionist history Storm Front style. When someone slips on a banana peel, is it the Jews fault?

No I do not believe that non-citizens (duel citizens) ought to have that status in the USA.

That's a pretty ridiculous idea. If an American citizen has citizenship conferred upon him by another country, then he has citizenship.

I have US and Italian citizenship. I can assure you I'm on the bus as are most duel citizens.

That's a pretty ridiculous idea. If an American citizen has citizenship conferred upon him by another country, then he has citizenship.

Conferred?

One must accept it. He did.

Divided loyalties.

Very bad idea.

Conferred?

One must accept it. He did.

Divided loyalties.

Very bad idea.

False.

Jews are cool. Nazis are douchebags.

Name one thing a Nazi has accomplished, apart from plunging Europe into catastrophic war that killed tens of millions.

Now, the Jews - there's an accomplished group of people.

Fischer is a brilliant man who did a fantastic job at Bank of Israel, helping the country avoid the recession that affected virtually everyone else.
No wonder the white supremacist goose steppers are afraid of him. They worship failures like Nazism and loathe success,like Zionism.
Course a jew would think zionism is great. Nothing like jewish racism.
Holohoax ya mean? Jews died...from disease and malnutrition after the allies cut off the supply trains. No big loss. Tell me WHY would Hitler order the extermination of the jews if he had already signed an agreement to ship them out of Germany and German held territory? Why was he letting them leave with their wealth as well as their companies in some cases?

Zionist-Hitler Haavara (Transfer) Agreement 1933 | Rehmat's World

Wow, revisionist history Storm Front style. When someone slips on a banana peel, is it the Jews fault?
Wow nicely done job of ignoring everything I said including the agreement YOUR PEOPLE signed with Hitler. :lol:

Name one thing a Nazi has accomplished, apart from plunging Europe into catastrophic war that killed tens of millions.

Banning of Vivisection
Animal Conservation
Anti-Tobacco Movement
Welfare Programs
The Volkswagen
Autobahn
Father of Modern Rocketry
Innovations in Film
Contributions to Fashion
Medical Advances

Amazing what a society of white people can do when not forced to accept non whites and jews. So no smoking,getting ANY charity,no driving a VW,No driving on the Autobahn,No film watching,and no advanced medicine for you OK? Since those are all things made or improved by those evil nazis. :lol:

Oh and here is the link for you.
Top 10 Things The Nazis Got Right - Listverse

Course a jew would think zionism is great. Nothing like jewish racism.
]

It isnt a question of what I think, numbnuts. It's a question that Nazism was a gross failure both economically and politically. Zionism has been a success. You worship failure, like that drug-crazed asshole in your avatar, and hate success.

I am shocked I tell you! A jewish ideology has been a success,well when you control the finances of every country in the world its hard to fail! Oh and no NS did not fail It was a brilliant and fascinating success and that's exactly why the jewish led countries had to destroy it. Their is a war for the world between the white race and the jewish race. Hitler tossed out the international (jewish) bankers and instituted his own German Bank and money that was a no no to the jewish bankers. He had to be destroyed. I would waste my time trying to educate you but why bother.

Wow nicely done job of ignoring everything I said including the agreement YOUR PEOPLE signed with Hitler. :lol:

The Jews didn't agree to anything with the Nazis, it was always a sign or else proposal with Nazi scum.

Secondly, why should people be forced to give up their possessions and leave their country?

Amazing what a society of white people can do when not forced to accept non whites and jews. So no smoking,getting ANY charity,no driving a VW,No driving on the Autobahn,No film watching,and no advanced medicine for you OK? Since those are all things made or improved by those evil nazis. :lol:

You forgot to mention Hitler was an avid dog lover. :cuckoo: Oh yeah, and that he liquidated roughly six million human beings, and destroyed the Continent, not to mention the millions of lives lost by the Allies.

Last edited:
I am shocked I tell you! A jewish ideology has been a success,well when you control the finances of every country in the world its hard to fail! Oh and no NS did not fail It was a brilliant and fascinating success and that's exactly why the jewish led countries had to destroy it. Their is a war for the world between the white race and the jewish race. Hitler tossed out the international (jewish) bankers and instituted his own German Bank and money that was a no no to the jewish bankers. He had to be destroyed. I would waste my time trying to educate you but why bother.

LOL. The day you educate me about anything is the day pigs fly. I know your kind and exactly where you're coming from.

If you really believe "the Jews" control the world, or control the finances of the planet, then I suggest you get out of your parents basement more often.

The buses and trains ran on schedule. :woohoo:

The Jews didn't agree to anything with the Nazis, it was always a sign or else proposal with Nazi scum.

Secondly, why should people be forced to give up their possessions and leave their country?

You forgot to mention Hitler was an avid dog lover. :cuckoo: Oh yeah, and that he liquidated roughly six million human beings, and destroyed the Continent, not to mention the millions of lives lost by the Allies.
Jews are an enemy of the white race. Period. We don't let our enemies take things they got by fraud and theft with them when they leave.Lol so you don't want a discussion you just want to believe the zionists were forced to sign an agreement to ship jews out of Germany. Whatever dude. I am just wasting my time on you.Oh and shall we take a look at who declared war on who first? Here i'll help you.
The Jewish Declaration Of War On Germany

I know you think its probably another conspiracy against you but its facts. Now I am going to just ignore you because I have things to do, like adults do. Take the old dryer to scrap yard and pick up a kid from school. Oh and go pay some more bills! YAY! See I haven't lived with my parents in quite a while. Do you still live with your mommy? That's truly sad. Later juden.I won't even waste my energy putting you on ignore I will just ignore your little tirades.

Forum List

Back