Israeli Jew to assume Vice Chairmanship of Fed

• Banned
You give me that job the ONLY 2 things I would do is #1. Find out where ALL the money is going to. 2. Shut the bastard down and burn it to the ground.

• Banned
In other words you are a fucking idiot. YEP! Good glad we got that out of the way. So got anything worth bringing to the thread or just going to troll and make me report it?

You're a terrorist, and you've been called out on your desire to commit terrorism. Them the breaks. Stop whining about it.

• Banned
ROFL. You are a flaming retard. Go read the very first thing I said shit head. IF I TOOK OVER THE FEDERAL RESERVE. Means It's mine I can do what I want you flaming illiterate fuck.

So you're saying that if you took a job heading a government entity, it would be just fine to burn federal buildings to the ground?

:cuckoo:

So you're saying that if you took a job heading a government entity, it would be just fine to burn federal buildings to the ground?

:cuckoo:
That one yes.
It's about time Jews got the recognition they deserve.

If people were more like the Jews, the world would be a better place.

Yep sure is time people recognize who is behind the control of everything. Actually if jews had their way there would be no white people left. They can't have a race of people strong enough to defeat them and their grand plan for the world.

He is also a Israeli Citizen and was Head of their Banking system for 8 years. We can see where his loyalties lie. But like I said they don't need to hide it anymore. The cat is out of the bag.The smartest among us already know who runs things especially the financial systems of EVERY country.

He is also a Israeli Citizen and was Head of their Banking system for 8 years. We can see where his loyalties lie. But like I said they don't need to hide it anymore. The cat is out of the bag.The smartest among us already know who runs things especially the financial systems of EVERY country.

Did the Holocaust occur? Or did my grandparents family move to Fiji?

Holohoax ya mean? Jews died...from disease and malnutrition after the allies cut off the supply trains. No big loss. Tell me WHY would Hitler order the extermination of the jews if he had already signed an agreement to ship them out of Germany and German held territory? Why was he letting them leave with their wealth as well as their companies in some cases?

Zionist-Hitler Haavara (Transfer) Agreement 1933 | Rehmat's World

Forum List

Back