Israel must welcome Syrian refugees: Labour's Herzog

Christian and druze, yes
Others if they clear back ground check.
For the immediate, some camps for emergency care and processing

Assad and ISIS need to be outed so the syrians can have their country back.
You came out of your filthy Al-Qaeda shithole again to incite against Assad?

Isn't he a dictator that uses weapons of mass destruction against his own people. Something that should never be tolerated, let him wipe out his workers and see what happens when the next extremist group comes along and finds the land devoid of life. His armed forces will soon be over run and destroyed and then he will be next. Good luck to him when IS finally gets to his palace compound

As has been pointed out even fellow Arab and muslim countries are turning them away.Where is big bad UN?

Christian and druze, yes

I would say Christians, Druze, Muslims and other religious minorities, all vetted, no religious discrimmination.

Agree that Assad and ISIS need to be outed. But how? I see no path at the moment.

UN is running out of money. Nearby states are over flooded and poorly equipt.

What about Abbas' plan?
Why does Assad need to be outed?

Because he is a blood thirsty islamonazi murderer, a bit like your hero Adolph was

Christian and druze, yes

I would say Christians, Druze, Muslims and other religious minorities, all vetted, no religious discrimmination.

Agree that Assad and ISIS need to be outed. But how? I see no path at the moment.

What about Abbas' plan?

Because he is a blood thirsty islamonazi murderer, a bit like your hero Adolph was
Shut up.

Christian and druze, yes

Assad doesn't need anyone to incite against him...he's doing it all by his lonesome.
What exactly is he doing?

Mass murdering his own people by their thousands with illegal weapons

Christian and druze, yes

What about Abbas' plan?

I didn't even know he was gay. . . imagine that. :gay:
What are you talking about?

The poster does not know about German humour, or should that be a lack of it................

Christian and druze, yes

Assad doesn't need anyone to incite against him...he's doing it all by his lonesome.

Blatant lie.

Christian and druze, yes

What about Abbas' plan?

Shut up.

No I wont I will tell it as I see it.

Christian and druze, yes

Blatant lie.

Don't you get any news in Germany then ?

Christian and druze, yes

Better to take this up in another thread since this one is in IP and is more about Israel, Abbas and the refugee crisis.
What do you think will happen to the millions of refugees taking shelter in government controlled areas when Assad has been "outed"?
UN official visits temporary housing centers in Damascus | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

They will run for Germany as they have the money to feed, house and police them.

Better to take this up in another thread since this one is in IP and is more about Israel, Abbas and the refugee crisis.
What do you think will happen to the millions of refugees taking shelter in government controlled areas when Assad has been "outed"?
UN official visits temporary housing centers in Damascus | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

They will run for Germany as they have the money to feed, house and police them.
Not.......

Christian and druze, yes

What about Abbas' plan?

Shut up.

What do you see? Propaganda tales of the terrorists being spread by western medias?

I figure the russians are propping up assad so as to kill more muslims. I can think of no other reason.

Israel should set up a safe haven zone in the golan and surrounding areas. I would not take in any, especially palestinians. the palestinans have proved themselves bad actors

It would be better to take over part of Syria and set up proper refugee camps there, then have a multi national force protecting the refugees. That way the Assad and IS groups will know that we mean business and will back of and wipe each other out.

Not.......

They hold the EU purse strings, and are quick to tell smaller nations to spend their money.

What about Abbas' plan?

Shut up.

What do you see? Propaganda tales of the terrorists being spread by western medias?

No facts from people on the ground telling it like it is

Forum List

Back