Israel dismisses 2 officers over deadly drone strikes on aid workers in Gaza

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This was paramount. This was optically the worst incident, since Oct 7th itself of course. Conducted against the same charity group who were there for Israel after Oct 7th and their time in need.

It will also serve as a serious reminder to the IDF leadership, "get it right and control your men and decisions or you will face real consequences".

We need Israel to bring light to the darkness, not to walk into the darkness itself.

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — The Israeli military said Friday that it has dismissed two officers and reprimanded three others for their roles in drone strikes in Gaza that killed seven aid workers on a food-delivery mission, saying they had mishandled critical information and violated the army’s rules of engagement.

Here’s a riddle:

1) Muslim savages seek out every innocent Jewish man, woman, child, and baby to torture to death in the most barbaric ways possible - from sawing off heads, to burning them alive, to raping them to death, to shooting a gun into vaginas - and manage to murder 1400 of them. By intention. With butcherism.

2) Jewish soldiers mistakes a truck carrying five aid workers for a HAMAS truck and kills them. Israel immediately acknowledges its tragic error and fires two officers responsible.

Question: Whom do liberals and Biden side with, and upon whom do they put the blame for the war?

This was paramount. This was optically the worst incident, since Oct 7th itself of course. Conducted against the same charity group who were there for Israel after Oct 7th and their time in need.

It will also serve as a serious reminder to the IDF leadership, "get it right and control your men and decisions or you will face real consequences".

We need Israel to bring light to the darkness, not to walk into the darkness itself.

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — The Israeli military said Friday that it has dismissed two officers and reprimanded three others for their roles in drone strikes in Gaza that killed seven aid workers on a food-delivery mission, saying they had mishandled critical information and violated the army’s rules of engagement.
Yeah those tens of thousands of Palestinians mass murdered and maimed along with total destruction of Gaza, and now starvation and disease is just expected and not nearly as bad as a few hundred Israelis murdered on 10/7.

What does one conclude from such deluded thinking?

Here’s a riddle:

1) Muslim savages seek out every innocent Jewish man, woman, child, and baby to torture to death in the most barbaric ways possible - from sawing off heads, to burning them alive, to raping them to death, to shooting a gun into vaginas - and manage to murder 1400 of them. By intention. With butcherism.

2) Jewish soldiers mistakes a truck carrying five aid workers for a HAMAS truck and kills them. Israel immediately acknowledges its tragic error and fires two officers responsible.

Question: Whom do liberals and Biden side with, and upon whom do they put the blame for the war?
Question: after the Zionists have waded ankle-deep in the blood of innocent Palestinian Children for six months, why do you think they deserve credit because they are trying to save face after killing some white people?

Biden needs to lay down the law. An immediate withdrawal from Gaza, or the US cuts off all aid and trade, and stops opposing anti-Israel measures in the UN.

Won't happen, of course. The Jews own our politicians.

Here’s a riddle:

And yet, the savages are Israelis.

I cannot say for certain whether this has happened yet or not, but I think the international community needs a fairly detailed explanation of what went wrong, causing that group of people to be attacked and killed. Mistakes happen in wartime, and innocents are killed all the time, but a country claiming to be merely reacting to an atrocity must explain itself when it happens.

Nevertheless, since I seem to be the only one who understands what's going on here, the IDF's campaign remains completely appropriate, and the goal is to inflict so much damage on Hamas and its citizens that THEY WILL LAY DOWN THIER ARMS AND SURRENDER. Hence, a "cease fire" would be literally counter-productive, even if Biden needs it to win in Michigan and Minnesota.

And yet, the savages are Israelis.
How many baby heads did the Israelis saw off? How many toddlers did they set on fire? How many women did they rape to death? Shoot guns up their vaginas? Slice off their breasts?

When your antisemitic bias is so great that you claim the Jews are the savages, it would almost been funny - if people like you weren’t so dangerous.

Never again!

I cannot say for certain whether this has happened yet or not, but I think the international community needs a fairly detailed explanation of what went wrong, causing that group of people to be attacked and killed. Mistakes happen in wartime, and innocents are killed all the time, but a country claiming to be merely reacting to an atrocity must explain itself when it happens.

Nevertheless, since I seem to be the only one who understands what's going on here, the IDF's campaign remains completely appropriate, and the goal is to inflict so much damage on Hamas and its citizens that THEY WILL LAY DOWN THIER ARMS AND SURRENDER. Hence, a "cease fire" would be literally counter-productive, even if Biden needs it to win in Michigan and Minnesota.
They are investigating why the officers, who have been fired, thought there were HAMAS terrorists in that truck.

As far as the cease-fire, you are correct: Biden (and Obama) have discussed that there are more Muslims than Jews in MI and MN, and that they are willing to blame Israel - and further advance antisemitism - in order to win these states.

How many baby heads did the Israelis saw off? How many toddlers did they set on fire? How many women did they rape to death? Shoot guns up their vaginas? Slice off their breasts?

When your antisemitic bias is so great that you claim the Jews are the savages, it would almost been funny - if people like you weren’t so dangerous.

Never again!
Is your argument that Israeli genocide is okay because it's being done with sophisticated weapons that only occasionally kill Aid Workers? "Oh, my god, we killed some white people by mistake!!!"

They are investigating why the officers, who have been fired, thought there were HAMAS terrorists in that truck.

As far as the cease-fire, you are correct: Biden (and Obama) have discussed that there are more Muslims than Jews in MI and MN, and that they are willing to blame Israel - and further advance antisemitism - in order to win these states.
The Jews fired the missiles, how do you NOT blame them?

"Whoops, we were trying to kill more Arab civilians and hit these white people by mistake."

Also, given the undue influence AIPAC has on our policies, complaining that Islamic Americans are having their voices heard is a bit disingenuous.

The real question is, why do CHRISTIAN Americans need to sacrifice blood and treasure for Jewish religious fantasies? (I mean other than the Funditards who think that we need Jews in Palestine for Jesus to come back.)

Never again!
All wrong, but typical thinking of a Zionist.

Shhhhh….. he means “Jew,” but thinks he’s fooling people with the Zionist code word.
I love Jews. Even you.

It’s very dishonest and ignorant to think all who refuse to support your genocide are antisemitic. I suppose it makes you feel better about all those babies murdered by the IDF. It’s akin to claiming all Germans who refused to support the Final Solution are traitors.

I love Jews. Even you.

It’s very dishonest and ignorant to think all who refuse to support your genocide are antisemitic. I suppose it makes you feel better about all those babies murdered by the IDF. It’s akin to claiming all Germans who refused to support the Final Solution are traitors.
Sorry, but your actions are screaming so loudly I can’t hear you.

Why would anyway but a Jew-hating liberal post a Swastika on top of the Israeli flag when responding to a Jew? That’s some weird love.

And the babies weren’t murdered. They were collateral damage. The only babies murdered - with intent and torture - were the Jewish ones, and by the Muslims you side with. Apparently you “love” Jews so much that you deny who did the actual massacring, and against whom.

Sorry, but your actions are screaming so loudly I can’t hear you.

Why would anyway but a Jew-hating liberal post a Swastika on top of the Israeli flag when responding to a Jew? That’s some weird love.

And the babies weren’t murdered. They were collateral damage. The only babies murdered - with intent and torture - were the Jewish ones, and by the Muslims you side with. Apparently you “love” Jews so much that you deny who did the actual massacring, and against whom.
You’ve deluded yourself.

Israel "says" they dismissed two officers but it's only to tamp down the outrage. They probably got transferred and promoted.

Yeah those tens of thousands of Palestinians mass murdered and maimed along with total destruction of Gaza, and now starvation and disease is just expected and not nearly as bad as a few hundred Israelis murdered on 10/7.

What does one conclude from such deluded thinking?
If I were a Pal I’d conclude that its time for Hamas to go

Forum List

Back