Israel Media Freedom: 112 out of 179 Countries

"NEW YORK – A combination of economic pressures, a rare indictment against a journalist for possession of confidential military documents, and limits on travel to neighboring states are among the reasons cited by the Washington think tank Freedom House for downgrading Israel’s 'press freedom' ranking from 'free' to 'partly free.'
That freedom house sounds suspiciously like the south-californian bds homo congregation, indeed.
Don't go down with the ship, Drivel Learn Greek
Non sequitur drivel.
Shame on you, Drivel. Learn some new words. Maybe the World's Smartest Jew can help? "Noam Chomsky and Edward S. Herman have criticized the organization for excessively criticizing states opposed to US interests while being unduly sympathetic to regimes supportive of US interests.[36] "According to Chomsky and Herman, Freedom House described the Rhodesian general election of 1979 as 'fair' but found the Southern Rhodesian 1980 elections as 'dubious'.[36] "They said that Freedom House found El Salvador's 1982 election to be 'admirable'". Sounds like your kind of "Freedom"
Drivel.

Possibly because this thread deals with the Israeli media and its level of freedom?

Hilarious how this loser complains about staying on topic, while in the gaza flood thread it has posted about the nakba, uss liberty incident, etc., i.e., everything BUT the OP once it was crushed.

But then again, as I've said time and again, the pro-arab side in this forum is horribly weak.

Possibly because this thread deals with the Israeli media and its level of freedom?

Hilarious how this loser complains about staying on topic, while in the gaza flood thread it has posted about the nakba, uss liberty incident, etc., i.e., everything BUT the OP once it was crushed.

But then again, as I've said time and again, the pro-arab side in this forum is horribly weak.
How would you know, Hillary?

"The report took particular notice of the economic pressures faced by Israel’s major papers with the 2007 entry into the media market of the free, right-leaning daily Israel Hayom.

“'The major newspapers are privately owned, and some freely criticize government policies and aggressively pursue cases of official corruption,' the report noted. 'However, the popularity of the free newspaper Israel Hayom, which has captured about 40 percent of the market and is now the largest-circulation daily, has placed financial pressure on other mainstream papers, as its business model has forced them to slash advertising rates, thus threatening their sustainability.

“'Israel Hayom is owned and subsidized by Sheldon Adelson, a prominent American businessman who is openly aligned with Netanyahu and the conservative Likud Party,' the report adds.

Israel downgraded in press freedom report | The Times of Israel

Forum List

Back