Ben and Jerry’s vs Israel ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Ben and Jerry’s is going to pay a big price for boycotting to Israel
This Marxist company should be boycotted by all of you .
Bunch of fascist anti Semites

Their ice cream has gone downhill anyway...save your money and buy haagen dazs ice cream its way better....

The lack of ice cream may very well lead to a new Intifada.

It's a well-established fact that thousands of Mexicans, Hondurans, Colombians, Brazilians etc... illegally immigrated to the US during the last decades because you can't find Frosted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough PopTarts in Latin America.

640x640.jpg

I tried that ice cream once, I found it was a great ice cream with low overrun, high cream content. . . but, in the end, it was way overpriced since it is shipped both nationally and internationally.

Usually, if a person searches, most state and local territories have local brands that will have nearly as low overruns that could be classified as premium, or they might even have lower overrun. You can go down to your local dairy/ice cream shop and get a hand-pack pint for the price Ben and Jerry charge you, and it will probably be of better quality.

The overrun of B&G is about 50 I think. . .

". . Super Premium has the most fat—between 14% and 18% and can have as low as 20% overrun. This is because it is traditionally made with more cream or in the French style of ice cream—custard made with egg yolks. You’re most likely to find this style in small, handmade batches at a local ice cream shop or a high-end restaurant.

Premium usually has 11% to 15% fat and around 60% to 90% overrun. Examples of premium ice cream are the more expensive gourmet or specialty pints found in your grocery store. (By the way, the pint, quart or gallon-sized containers of ice cream are called “hard-packed” ice cream.)

Regular ice cream is much less dense. It has 10% to 11% fat and a lot more air, upwards of 90% to 100% overrun. These are the basic flavors made by larger manufacturers, such as chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and mint chocolate chip.

Economy contains exactly 10% fat, which is the minimum USDA standard, and has 95% to 100% overrun. Anything with less than 10% fat cannot be considered ice cream, without being labeled “light.” Essentially, this is the least expensive variety of ice cream available, and I wouldn’t recommend eating too much of it.. . . "

First real job I ever had at 16, after my construction gig, was working at the local city dairy. They still had those glass milk bottles that customers brought back for refill. Now that was damn fine ice cream.

At Uni I managed a Melting Moments. I have been spoiled. I thought the Ice Cream at both those places was better than B&G. When you pack it hard in pints and quarts, that shit don't melt for a long time.

And this is BULLSHIT. Who the hell do they think they are directly trying to interfere in U.S. affairs by contacting U.S. Governors? Of course, now some members here will falsely accuse me of antisemitism for pointing out how fucked up and evil the Israeli government is.

The real health problem with Ben & Jerry's ice cream is the (natural) cream, which is high in saturated fat and promotes heart disease. Eat too much ice cream and other foods that are high in saturated fat year after year and you could have a heart attack--quite naturally.

The real health problem with Ben & Jerry's ice cream is the (natural) cream, which is high in saturated fat and promotes heart disease. Eat too much ice cream and other foods that are high in saturated fat year after year and you could have a heart attack--quite naturally.
Everyone dies no matter what they eat, drink or breathe in.

I thought wingers were all for free enterprise. Manufacturers should be allowed to market their products where they want. Sure sounds like a kind of extortion to me...sell in Israel or else..

I am opposed to Ben & Jerry's action. However, Marxists? They're making good profits for Marxists, eh...

And "fascist antisemites"???

Your rhetorical excess obscures any point you might think you're making.

I thought wingers were all for free enterprise. Manufacturers should be allowed to market their products where they want. Sure sounds like a kind of extortion to me...sell in Israel or else..
If their marketing strategy illegitimately targets a group or state... then there's a problem.

If companies boycotted every country committing human rights abuses, the global economy would shut down.

And this is BULLSHIT. Who the hell do they think they are directly trying to interfere in U.S. affairs by contacting U.S. Governors? Of course, now some members here will falsely accuse me of antisemitism for pointing out how fucked up and evil the Israeli government is.

Oh sure. Please list for us all the governments LESS fucked up than the Israeli one...

If you target Israel and ignore Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, Turkey, etc., then, yes, you're antisemitic.

I don't think I ever had Ben and Jerry's. I'm not big on ice creme but when I do it get it buy homemade brand we have around here and I like it a lot.

But I know after Ben and Jerry's supported BLM I swore I'd never even try their brand. Ever since then they keep getting more and more into political and social justice bullshit. And I'll never support a company that pushes agendas like that, especially a fucking ice creme company.

I don't think I ever had Ben and Jerry's. I'm not big on ice creme but when I do it get it buy homemade brand we have around here and I like it a lot.

But I know after Ben and Jerry's supported BLM I swore I'd never even try their brand. Ever since then they keep getting more and more into political and social justice bullshit. And I'll never support a company that pushes agendas like that, especially a fucking ice creme company.
Many corporations have political policies. Do you object to Hobby Lobby or Crap-Fil-A?

Nothing wrong with supporting BLM, a group only demanding justice. Boycotting Israel, however, is stupid, and a mistake.

I don't mind a company being political, I just mind when they do the wrong thing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back