Israel losing its evangel support by huge numbers

Isreal is(was) a people(Christ deniers---cool messiah but we didn't like what he had to say---send another one).
Not a section of stolen real estate. Those are Bolsch invaders sponsored by the scum in "gReaT"B. Snag tooth and funny hat people like Tammys Taint.
Love thy enemy but don't write checks
General L. Mee would have wiped the shit off the map about 40 minutes after the liberty"accidentally" went down.
Imagine 55 years of not a peep.
Funny. Haven't seen Sumatra or Uruguay in the "news" 10 times today ??
Perfidious Control-Freaks

The USS Liberty was a spy ship feeding the Arabs information on Israeli troop movements. LBJ wanted to control the outcome of the war, fearing that if Israel won too big it would bring in the Russians and escalate into a wider war. Vietnam was all we could handle, and because of the hand-tying Rules of Engagement we could never handle even that part of the Cold War. LBJ wouldn't invade North Vietnam for the same reason he wouldn't let Israel invade Syria and Egypt.

No, no and no. With the kingdom of God comes peace. What peace do you find in Israel now??

Christians are grafted into the Jewish line. If Christ is returning for Christians, why will He set up His kingdom in Jerusalem instead of the Vatican?

There is one author of a book in the Bible that was written by a Gentile. ALL as in ALL the rest is written by Jews. Jews in the OT and Messianic Jews in the NT.
Here is Paul<(Jewish) to explain it to Gentiles:

Romans 11:17 And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God’s special olive tree.

Note Paul does not say, "We Gentiles" because He was a Jew talking to us Gentiles, about God and His promise to who?? To God's friend Abraham. And who else?? Abraham's children. Not Billy Graham's children, not the Pope. It is all about God's promise to take care of Abraham's line. And God keeps His promises even when we don't.
Keep reading. How about the part where it says Christians are grafted into the Jews. Christians are Abraham's children and receive all the blessings. Do a thorough study on the Books of Romans, Galatians and Hebrews.

Zechariah was talking about Cyrus the Great and the ingathering after the Babylonian exile.
Cyrus was so surprised to see his name in God's prophesy that he fulfilled the prophesy. He allowed the Jews to return to where they came from, and build their Temple. <That is the Temple that Christ prophesied not one stone would be left upon another. And there wasn't because when that Temple burned down the gold inside melted and ran down between the stones and had to be extracted.

End time prophesy predicts that a new temple will be built. THAT is the Temple where Christ will reside. For the first time in two thousand years the Jews, in Israel are preparing priests to care for the Temple. And are raising pure red heifers for sacrifice.

If the Temple you think is being described in Rev. is the one Cyrus allowed to be built, where is it?? And who was the world leader that defiled it by proclaiming to be God and sitting in the Holy of Holies?? What world leader brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Russia and the Muslims that surround Israel today?
And where the hell was the peace? 1,000 years worth according to prophesy after Christ returns...
Before Christ takes His place in the Temple, the gospel will have been preached world wide. Did Cyrus broadcast the Good News worldwide? < That prophecy was fulfilled with the advent of satellites. Cyrus didn't have a satellite. His news traveled at the speed of camel...

Who were the 2 prophets that the world watched as they rose from the dead? You should be able to name them since it has already transpired in Cyrus' reign, according to your account.

And when was Damaskas destroyed before Christ returned? And again, where is Christ?

Were multitudes going to and fro in Cyrus' time? Were they flying around on magic carpets?

And a mark that no one can buy or sell without? Did Cyrus place a mark on the forehead of the inhabitants of the world so they could buy and sell? No. But Bill Gates is busy perfecting that mark as we speak.

Did Cyrus plant trees in Israel? No. Israel was a wasteland when Cyrus allowed the Jews to return to it. The trees and the varieties of them described in prophesy by Isaiah have been planted after 1900. One billion of them.

Restoring an ancient language? It was prophesied but didn't come to fruition until 1948. Cyrus had nothing to do with it or any other end time prophecy.

Did Russia invade Israel during Cyrus' age? No.
Did the Kings of the east boast of an army of 200 million? There wasn't even a word for million when Cyrus ruled. I remember watching the new leader of China on TV and was amazed when he declared an army of >>>>>200 million. Dayum.

Christ said that Christians in the end times would be hated for His sake. There were no Christians known to Cyrus.

ALL these things will happen before Christ returns. Believe me, you'll know when He shows up

Until then, as far as grafting is concerned, the Jews are the root, Gentiles are the fruit. One cannot exist without the other. And God loves both...

Figurative, obviously. I suspect it might have something to do with division in the kingdom of Israel. Some would go north, some south. Israel and Judea. But don't quote me.

In the incident of the fig tree outside Bethany, Jesus referred to Israel (a tree) as this mountain. This fig tree, the reprobate Mt. Zion, would wither and die. This mountain would be cast into the sea, and of course it was. The division in this case was essentially the same - moderate Jews and Christian converts on one side of the valley while the rebels stayed on the other side, cast into hell, hellbent on killing Romans.
Nope. There had been a division between Jews since Solomon's reign. Israel and Judah. End time prophesy (Ezekiel) said they would unite. They have now.

The fig tree you refer to was out of season and would bear no fruit. It would be like planting a tomato plant in August in Ohio. It will grow, but by the time it is ready to bear fruit, the frost would kill it first.
Same thing with that specific tree. And for the disciples it was explained as an issue of faith. And with faith you can move mountains. No Israeli mountain has been cast into the sea. You have missed the point:

In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain,
(or any mountain) ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.

Last edited:
Cyrus was so surprised to see his name in God's prophesy that he fulfilled the prophesy. He allowed the Jews to return to where they came from, and build their Temple. <That is the Temple that Christ prophesied not one stone would be left upon another. And there wasn't because when that Temple burned down the gold inside melted and ran down between the stones and had to be extracted.

End time prophesy predicts that a new temple will be built. THAT is the Temple where Christ will reside. For the first time in two thousand years the Jews, in Israel are preparing priests to care for the Temple. And are raising pure red heifers for sacrifice.

If the Temple you think is being described in Rev. is the one Cyrus allowed to be built, where is it?? And who was the world leader that defiled it by proclaiming to be God and sitting in the Holy of Holies?? What world leader brokered a peace treaty between Israel and Russia and the Muslims that surround Israel today?
And where the hell was the peace? 1,000 years worth according to prophesy after Christ returns...
Before Christ takes His place in the Temple, the gospel will have been preached world wide. Did Cyrus broadcast the Good News worldwide? < That prophecy was fulfilled with the advent of satellites. Cyrus didn't have a satellite. His news traveled at the speed of camel...

Who were the 2 prophets that the world watched as they rose from the dead? You should be able to name them since it has already transpired in Cyrus' reign, according to your account.

And when was Damaskas destroyed before Christ returned? And again, where is Christ?

Were multitudes going to and fro in Cyrus' time? Were they flying around on magic carpets?

And a mark that no one can buy or sell without? Did Cyrus place a mark on the forehead of the inhabitants of the world so they could buy and sell? No. But Bill Gates is busy perfecting that mark as we speak.

Did Cyrus plant trees in Israel? No. Israel was a wasteland when Cyrus allowed the Jews to return to it. The trees and the varieties of them described in prophesy by Isaiah have been planted after 1900. One billion of them.

Restoring an ancient language? It was prophesied but didn't come to fruition until 1948. Cyrus had nothing to do with it or any other end time prophecy.

Did Russia invade Israel during Cyrus' age? No.
Did the Kings of the east boast of an army of 200 million? There wasn't even a word for million when Cyrus ruled. I remember watching the new leader of China on TV and was amazed when he declared an army of >>>>>200 million. Dayum.

Christ said that Christians in the end times would be hated for His sake. There were no Christians known to Cyrus.

ALL these things will happen before Christ returns. Believe me, you'll know when He shows up

Until then, as far as grafting is concerned, the Jews are the root, Gentiles are the fruit. One cannot exist without the other. And God loves both...

norwegen

They rebuilt the Temple after they returned from Babylon. Revelation says there is no Temple because Jesus is the Temple.

Gog and Magog invaded Palestine in 628 BC.

The Mark of the Beast was probably the Roman coins with the head of Caesar embossed on the coin. You couldn't buy or sell without using the Roman coins.

The Disciples of Jesus did travel on foot to the known world to spread the Gospel.

Futurism is not very old.. only since about 1840. It's been promoted by Scofield and the Dallas Theological Seminary which Scofield founded. And its been promoted by modern day prophets and charlatans like Hal Lindsey.

It might help if you studied the history from about 300 BC to 150 AD.

Revelation is very clear that its a letter to the seven churches is about that which will take place before that generation passes.. Its not written in the future tense.

Figurative, obviously. I suspect it might have something to do with division in the kingdom of Israel. Some would go north, some south. Israel and Judea. But don't quote me.

In the incident of the fig tree outside Bethany, Jesus referred to Israel (a tree) as this mountain. This fig tree, the reprobate Mt. Zion, would wither and die. This mountain would be cast into the sea, and of course it was. The division in this case was essentially the same - moderate Jews and Christian converts on one side of the valley while the rebels stayed on the other side, cast into hell, hellbent on killing Romans.

That makes sense.. The Christians fled Jerusalem for Pella.

The prophecies of Ezekiel fall into 2 parts: the first chapters represent prophecies before the destruction of Jerusalem.

And the last chapters are prophecies after the destruction.

The first part may be divided into two sections, with some chapters dedicated to Israel and their Captivity in Babylon. The second part is shows God’s judgments on the surrounding nations.

Its not futuristic.

That makes sense.. The Christians fled Jerusalem for Pella.
Yes, and some of the moderate Jews managed to escape into Roman custody. I believe most of them did not, though, and wound up victims of the seditious Jews - starvation, pestilence, the sword. Jews had trekked to Jerusalem for Passover, so the city's population had swollen; the streets and the temple cloisters were settings for a horrific bloody massacre. Truly apocalyptic.

And the rift between the two sides was pretty wide and clear.

The prophecies of Ezekiel fall into 2 parts: the first chapters represent prophecies before the destruction of Jerusalem.

And the last chapters are prophecies after the destruction.

The first part may be divided into two sections, with some chapters dedicated to Israel and their Captivity in Babylon. The second part is shows God’s judgments on the surrounding nations.

Its not futuristic.
Prophecies of old concerning God’s kingdom and final judgment were just about the only prophecies regarding anything remotely futuristic. Save for the kingdom and Jerusalem’s demise, prophecy of the Old Covenant scarcely prognosticated distant futures; historically, people altered their behavior because prophecy was conditional in the present, as Jeremiah explains:

If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I intended to do to it. And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it. (Jer 18:7-10)​

Prophecies of old concerning God’s kingdom and final judgment were just about the only prophecies regarding anything remotely futuristic. Save for the kingdom and Jerusalem’s demise, prophecy of the Old Covenant scarcely prognosticated distant futures; historically, people altered their behavior because prophecy was conditional in the present, as Jeremiah explains:

If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I intended to do to it. And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it. (Jer 18:7-10)​

They do follow that pattern.

Jesus is our Temple. Our bodies are temples. And none of that has to do with the 3rd. Temple/building about to be built.
“He [the man of lawlessness] will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”
^ hasn't happened yet because there is no Temple to desecrate, yet.

The glory of the Lord entered the temple through the gate facing east. … I heard someone speaking to me from inside the temple. He said: ‘Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever.’”
^ among whom? For how long?

The Temple is a sanctuary for God to dwell in. We have houses, God has a Temple. Here is why the 2nd. Temple was built after the exodus:
“Let them construct a sanctuary for Me, that I may dwell among them.”

Israel needs to start marketing itself to young Evangels and forget about spoiled brat Jews
Jews consider Christians 1 step above the Muslims. They like our help but not our religion. It paints them in a bad light. And despite what Hawk thinks, Christians do not worship Israel. But we do worship their God, and He said, "Bless them, I bless you." So, bless them and be blessed. :eusa_pray:

God did crap for the Jews the last 2.000 yrs
It’s obvious he has left humanity

Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. Listen, He Who watches over Israel will not close his eyes or sleep.

And He is about to kick some some butt again:

…and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army— your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush, and Put will accompany them, all with shields and helmets...

He even told us what his military strategies are. Confusion that leads to friendly fire and great big hail.

Get 'em God. Your will be done.

Forum List

Back