Israel-Hamas war would 'probably already been over' if Trump were president, Sen. Tom Cotton says

Gee isn't that what Trump was impeached for?
If they don’t impeach, it’s akin to them admitting the trump impeachment was a side show

Corky, I can't deal with your level of retardation.
In 2012, Ukraine was in the Russian Orbit. We didn't care about it.
Well obama didn’t care about it…he only cared about winning the election and offered to be more flexible with Putin if he did.

100% spot-on

Catsnmeters read it and weep.
Read and weep?

Why would I weep about somebody's speculation?

I still contend if Trump was president this skirmish would be much worse and we would have more wars all around the globe.

How is my speculation?

Read and weep?

Why would I weep about somebody's speculation?

I still contend if Trump was president this skirmish would be much worse and we would have more wars all around the globe.

How is my speculation?
We don’t have to speculate, trumps been president, we didn’t have this case. Trump gave us peace deals not war.

We don’t have to speculate, trumps been president, we didn’t have this case. Trump gave us peace deals not war.
The situation was different when Trump was president. Do you think Buchanon was a better president then Roosevelt because of WW2?

Had trump remained president, probably WW3...but again, that is just speculation, like this entire thread topic.

The situation was different when Trump was president. Do you think Buchanon was a better president then Roosevelt because of WW2?

Had trump remained president, probably WW3...but again, that is just speculation, like this entire thread topic.
we don't have to speculate, Trump was President, he didn't give us WW3, he broker peace deals. Xiden and Obama have a more flexible iwth Putin policy and a surrender to terrorist policy, which makes them weak, and brings chaos

The Art of the Deal - Yes, Trump wrote a book. Also Trump loves to make a deal. Not to be confused with Monty Hall, Trump loves to make real deals.
Combine this with the fact that Trump would have provided Israel with the weapons they needed to finish this skirmish. Some are saying the skirmish would have been over with LESS civilian killing. That is a Win Win for both sides. I am sure the Palestinians caught in the cross-fire would agree as well. Probably no protests on summer campuses all across the USA as well. Also, no need for an impeachment (like Joe is going to receive). What do you think. Would Trump would have done a superior job at managing this skirmish.

"President Trump said just last night that he would absolutely provide Israel with the weapons they need to finish the job," Cotton said. "This would have never happened on President Trump. Trump's watch. It didn't happen on his watch. And if he were president, this war would have probably already been over with much less civilian suffering in Gaza because he would have backed Israel to the hilt from the beginning."

Fucking lie.

we don't have to speculate, Trump was President, he didn't give us WW3, he broker peace deals. Xiden and Obama have a more flexible iwth Putin policy and a surrender to terrorist policy, which makes them weak, and brings chaos
Yes. You do have to speculate.

It's quite fascinating to see a number of Trump supporters spend an entire thread claiming their speculations and predictions are fact.

Sort of parallel to what Kelly Ann Conway stated.

No, Trump was impeached for shaking down Zelensky to gather dirt on Biden.

Biden is allowed to withhold specific weapons systems (as Trump was), but it has to be for a valid reason.

Stopping genocide is a valid reason.
Once funds have been allocated by congress the president cannot unilaterally withhold disbursement. The president can't. The dictator, does what he wants.

Yes. You do have to speculate.

It's quite fascinating to see a number of Trump supporters spend an entire thread claiming their speculations and predictions are fact.

Sort of parallel to what Kelly Ann Conway stated.
No I don't, he was President for four years. It actually happened.

No I don't, he was President for four years. It actually happened.
Sure. Feel free to talk about what actually happened while Trump was president.

Talking about what would have happened if Trump hadn't lost in a landslide is speculation.

Sure. Feel free to talk about what actually happened while Trump was president.

Talking about what would have happened if Trump hadn't lost in a landslide is speculation.
No it’s not, we see what happened. Xiden surrendered to the taliban, Putin invaded ukraine again, hamas attacked Israel

We see what happened when you elected xiden

Chaos, death and poverty

Forum List

Back