• Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
But it wasn't Israel...no way no how

Why? The idea offend your Christian sensibilities? Remember, Israel is the country that deliberately attacked an American US-flagged surveillance ship in international waters in a false flag attempt to blame it on Egypt: (208 American dead and wounded):

The Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Blah blah blah....freaking morons and your anti Israel shit is old.

Grow the fuck up
So you can't even answer the post? You are a disgrace of a Christian and why we are so easily led around by the nose by our Zionist masters.

Why? The idea offend your Christian sensibilities? Remember, Israel is the country that deliberately attacked an American US-flagged surveillance ship in international waters in a false flag attempt to blame it on Egypt: (208 American dead and wounded):

The Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Grow the fuck up
So you can't even answer the post? You are a disgrace of a Christian and why we are so easily led around by the nose by our Zionist masters.

I take no anti Semite serious. Cease pretending you know anything about me you disgusting little man

Assad never gave up his WMDs because Obama asked for it. He's crossed a red line. BIG TIME. We did far more for far less for Saddam's Iraq.

Grow the fuck up

I take no anti Semite serious. Cease pretending you know anything about me you disgusting little man
Stupid donkey, if I argue it is far more likely Israel is behind the chemical attack than Assad, the intelligent mature response is to agree or disagree and then offer support for your position. The stupid donkey response is to immediately start braying "anti-Semite".

Grow the fuck up

Stupid donkey, if I argue it is far more likely Israel is behind the chemical attack than Assad, the intelligent mature response is to agree or disagree and then offer support for your position. The stupid donkey response is to immediately start braying "anti-Semite".
:itsok: :up_yours:

You have to understand the game that Israel is playing here. They need the U.S. to destabilize the surrounding Arab countries, then they get the refugees from war to get asylum in Europe.

I'm not saying I'm a fan of Arabs, I'm just pointing out the reality.

Grow the fuck up

the trolls like her engage in name calling cause they cant refute the facts.

Near certainty? How about, if it had been Israel, with near certainty 95% of the UN would be screaming and every religious hating Atheist would be providing links, proof and hacked intelligence on it.

There is nothing for Israel to gain by doing this. Absolutely nothing. They have a favourable government in the White House, they would risk this relationship for what?

This is nothing more than the usual tinfoil hat stuff I have heard for decades in Canada, much of it coming from government here. With this thread I make the OP an Honourary Canadian!
I'll just note it now seems I was absolutely correct.

This recent attack is horrific

-Geaux

which recent gas attack?
Syria war: At least 70 killed in suspected chemical attack in Douma

At least 70 people have died in a suspected chemical attack in Douma, the last rebel-held town in Syria's Eastern Ghouta, rescuers and medics say.

Volunteer rescue force the White Helmets tweeted graphic images showing several bodies in basements. It said the deaths were likely to rise.

There has been no independent verification of the reports.

Syria has called the allegations of a chemical attack a "fabrication" - as has its main ally, Russia.

The US state department said Russia - with its "unwavering support" for Syria's government - "ultimately bears responsibility" for the alleged attacks.

Suspected Syria chemical attack kills 70

I'm seriously considering leaving this board. That's what I think.

this is the conspiracy section, which has been set aside for the severely mentally ill.

I think it is a good thing to confine the worst whackadoodles to a single sub forum, myself. It's when they escape and start spreading their insanity elsewhere that they become a problem

Last edited:
It's being said that we know Syrian President Assad was behind the gas attack in Syria because the attack was carried out by fixed wing aircraft, and only two entities are flying fixed wing in that area: Russia and Syria. But neither Syria nor Russia has the slightest interest in gassing civilians as that would be sure to escalate international involvement. However, Israel would like to see an escalation and weren't they caught just last week flying fixed wing illegally inside of Syria?

It's a near certainty Israel is responsible for the gas attack in Syria. That being said, if the gas attack successfully dupes Trump into launching a war in Syria, then he is as stupid as Bush.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's being said that we know Syrian President Assad was behind the gas attack in Syria because the attack was carried out by fixed wing aircraft, and only two entities are flying fixed wing in that area: Russia and Syria. But neither Syria nor Russia has the slightest interest in gassing civilians as that would be sure to escalate international involvement. However, Israel would like to see an escalation and weren't they caught just last week flying fixed wing illegally inside of Syria?

It's a near certainty Israel is responsible for the gas attack in Syria. That being said, if the gas attack successfully dupes Trump into launching a war in Syria, then he is as stupid as Bush.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

nothing new....standard sophistry

yep,assad is a bogeyman for the crimes of Israel same as there are always bogeymen for their crimes just like gadaffi.

Exactly great stuff

Forum List

Back