Israel and Genocide

What did I get wrong baby killer?
That it’s not genocide. Also I have never killed anyone. You old man have gone insane. But it’s enjoyable to watch. Tell me, old man. Is there a mostly Islamic country anywhere that isn’t backwards in terms of civil rights, economy, military strength or all three? I patiently await your answer and you chew your oatmeal.

That it’s not genocide. Also I have never killed anyone. You old man have gone insane. But it’s enjoyable to watch. Tell me, old man. Is there a mostly Islamic country anywhere that isn’t backwards in terms of civil rights, economy, military strength or all three? I patiently await your answer and you chew your oatmeal.
It is genocide. Open your eyes Islamophobe.

All this well documented evidence of women and children killed, mutilated, raped and burned which by way the Pali animals themselves were proud to video tape and post on social media, parents of children killed and / or kidnapped being interviewed, kids from all over the world going to a rave concert mowed down, and you’re claiming what…non of it happened…it’s all fake? You are no different than a Holocaust denier.

Wow, they want to see the actual decapitations or else the whole thing never happened. These are the same people that think Israel did 9-11.

If Israel is just fighting Hamas, why are they:

❌
Bombing Doctors
❌
Bombing Journalists
❌
Bombing Teachers

❌
Bombing Fire Fighters
❌
Bombing Ambulances

❌