'Palestine from the river to the sea' means 'extermination' of Israel, ex-counterterrorism official warns

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And yet, especially now and the coming weeks we'll all be treated to this chant in many cities around this country, and around the world.

When pro-Palestinian protesters chant "Palestine from the river to the sea," they are really calling for the "extermination of the Jewish state," one former counterterrorism coordinator warned.

"They think that Israel shouldn't exist at all," Nathan Sales told "Sunday Night in America." "This is exterminationist rhetoric and our First Amendment means that we have to tolerate this kind of speech, but the antidote for that kind of abhorrent speech is more speech. We need to expose what these Hamas sympathizers are really all about."

Israel from the sea to the river! There I've gone and said it. Does that make me a bad person?

Lol. Too bad the Arab Muslims and Christians were already in Palestine when the European Jews immigrated.
Yup, right there with Jews of the last four centuries.

What is strange to me is this: why do the Arabs keep doing what they know will hurt themselves far worse than the Jews.

Yup, right there with Jews of the last four centuries.

What is strange to me is this: why do the Arabs keep doing what they know will hurt themselves far worse than the Jews.

Jews were a tiny minority and they shared Arab culture. They didn't migrate from Eastern Europe.

And yet, especially now and the coming weeks we'll all be treated to this chant in many cities around this country, and around the world.

Yes and it’s being cheered by the demafasict base here in the United States…they have fully embraced their terrorist side

Forum List

Back