Israel allows 285 trucks of good to enter Gaza

That is so nice.
The Israelis attack and occupy Gaza, they're eventually forced out by International opinion but build a bloody great wall around it as collective punishment and bomb the shit out of the place, killing thousands without any care as to how many babies they murder with their American taxpayer gifted fighter bombers.
They go on to give subsidy to illegal extremist Jewish settlements in Palestine but allow a bunch of trucks into Gaza, a place they've illegally blockaded for years and claim they're nice people.
Fuck the Israeli government and fuck their supporters.

That is so nice.
The Israelis attack and occupy Gaza, they're eventually forced out by International opinion but build a bloody great wall around it as collective punishment and bomb the shit out of the place, killing thousands without any care as to how many babies they murder with their American taxpayer gifted fighter bombers.
They go on to give subsidy to illegal extremist Jewish settlements in Palestine but allow a bunch of trucks into Gaza, a place they've illegally blockaded for years and claim they're nice people.

Tell us what you really think Freddie. And when you do remember to use the mantra of the day... "racist or racism". Your handlers are getting upset.

That is so nice.

Tell us what you really think Freddie. And when you do remember to use the mantra of the day... "racist or racism". Your handlers are getting upset.

I just did.

Is that clear enough?

That is so nice.

I just did.

Is that clear enough?
It's clear you have sex on your mind. Control yourself.

That is so nice.

I just did.

Is that clear enough?
So I suppose you don't mind if we say.

FUCK THE PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS

I just did.

Is that clear enough?

In churches and synagogues, the sermons and homilies are about modern life and how to be a good father or mother and help your neighbors (things like that). I can just imagine the sermons in Freddie's mosque. It must be Israel, Israel, Israel with curse words of course. Naturally Freddie's imam would never mention the Muslims murdering innocent people even though this goes on apparently every day of the week. However, it seems that the mentioning of Israel seems to stoke every Muslim up to anger (incited initially of course by the Muslim clergy). Let's face it -- so many Muslims are illiterate, never met a Jew in their lives, and probably weren't even aware of Israel until the Muslim clergy started to constantly teach them to hate this tiny country. Do you think the clergy are going to mention that the Turks are occupying part of Cyprus or the Chinese are occupying Tibet? No chance at that since the Jews are not involved. And it certainly looks like the convert Freddie learned his lessons well from his imam.

I'm terribly sad to inform the uninformed but mosques here don't preach politics, just how we should do nice things for others.

I know the forum fools want to portray a mad, bearded Muslim who loves nothing more to rant on about killing Jews but, sadly for the forum fools, they don't so the idiot end of the forum members have to lie in the hope they won't be found out.

I'm terribly sad to inform the uninformed but mosques here don't preach politics, just how we should do nice things for others.

I know the forum fools want to portray a mad, bearded Muslim who loves nothing more to rant on about killing Jews but, sadly for the forum fools, they don't so the idiot end of the forum members have to lie in the hope they won't be found out.

Get them young then, eh? Then your mosques don't need to preach hate, they can discuss the hate they have learned in the coffee shops instead. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

I just did.

Is that clear enough?

m0173.gif

Maybe not where you live, but in general, mosques ALWAYS preach politics, and at MANY times, Jew-hatred and West-hatred.

Maybe not where you live, but in general, mosques ALWAYS preach politics, and at MANY times, Jew-hatred and West-hatred.

Exactly. There are many people wishing to preach a sermon in mosques against infidels. Also of course the video I posted just above shows what hate they are preaching in their schools, and I bet it is not just in England that that is happening in.

So, how many mosques have you visited?

Well well, it certainly seems like England has a problem. More than likely not just this mosque and not just this country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wimlNOjq1k]UK: Finsbury Park Mosque Trouble (2002) - YouTube[/ame]

Well well, it certainly seems like England has a problem. More than likely not just this mosque and not just this country.

Ah, I'll take that as a "None" and you're just spouting unproven propaganda.
If you're going to make a claim with the intention of sounding informed, get informed first.

Forum List

Back