Islamic State announces to blow up ancient Baal Temple in Palmyra

Mark on Twitter Syria IslamicState announce to blow up ancient Baal-temple World Heritage site in Palmyra on Sunday UNESCO
So looks like yet another ancient ruin is going to be blown up by ISIS terrorists. Why isn't anyone doing anything to stop them? Bush started the Iraq campaign for reasons much less important that this. It just went too far, thousands of people get killed every day in Iraq and Syria and America is doing nothing but supporting Kurds with weapons. Maybe it is time to act?

Sorry, I could not care less....they are murdering innocent men, women and children.....when the left and their allies start caring about that, then maybe I'll have some time to care about dumb art.......

It's their land........and if they don't want a temple dedicated to Baal defiling the land......good for them. ...... :cool:

Sooo....

If Americans decide we don't want mosques defiling our lands we can get rid of them?

Sure....there is no First Amendment protection for religion anymore........just depends on who sits on the bench at the time and how they think the party they like wants the decision to go........see where this ends up....?

There are thousands of muslims living in Jerusalem.

Try again retard....... :cuckoo:

Not for long though. Either way, when they're gone, which they will be, can Israel tear down that mosque?

You should also realize something you stupid asshole, I side with you on many political and moral issues. I'm pretty sure I have refrained from insulting you personally until now. If I have done so inadvertently I apologize but maybe you need to be offended. I have even defended some of your posts, but if you're going to embrace islamic radical endeavors I promise you that I will stand as your sworn enemy, and just as soon as western society gets it's collective head out of it's ass and rolls back the nanny state and meets islamic aggression head on I will be delighted to neutralize you if you threaten our countrymen or our way of life.

If citizens of any country, be it China, Russia, France, or Iraq, decide to dam a river, flatten a mountain, or blow up some ancient relic. That is their business.

It's their country, their land, their history and culture.

American's would go ape shit if another country started telling us what we could and couldn't do on our own soil.

I'm sure they feel the same way. ...... :cool:

Not really, but then again Saddam Hussein also declared victory after allied forces decimated his army in Desert Storm. I guess viewing loss as victory is a Muslim thing.
So you believe that the Christians won the Crusades?

Try reading a history book and get back with me. ...... :lol: :lol:
They didnt lose. They decimated the muslims and the Catholics went on to build an empire unrivaled in the religious world. They basically have their own sovereign nation now.

P.S. Did i ever tell you about the time i did an upper decker in a mosque? It was hilarious!

Last edited:
If citizens of any country, be it China, Russia, France, or Iraq, decide to dam a river, flatten a mountain, or blow up some ancient relic. That is their business.

American's would go ape shit if another country started telling us what we could and couldn't do on our own soil.

I'm sure they feel the same way. ...... :cool:

It isn't "their country" anymore than Iraq was our territory after we rolled our tanks in. ISIS is a terror group, it may control the territory for the time being, but the international community has yet to accept them as a government. At some point enough force will be aligned to destroy them. It may have to wait until we have a real president, but it will happen.

Last edited:
It's not their land. ISIS are fanatics who came to Syria from everywhere around the world. And they have no right to blow up an ancient temple. Imagine if... umm... Mormons :eusa_think: besieged New York and blew up the statue of Liberty...

It's their land........and if they don't want a temple dedicated to Baal defiling the land......that is their business.. ...... :cool:
When they get to Egypt the are going to level the pyramids, sphinx and other bullshit that attracts white people.

Be done with it!

The vast majority are arabs and the land is arab land.

They don't need Americans and Europeans telling them what they can and can't do with their own land. ....... :cool:
Yeah, if Americans have to ditch the Confederate flag because it offends some idiots, the ancient monuments to beastly gods that demanded the flesh of children should go too.

It's their land........and if they don't want a temple dedicated to Baal defiling the land......that is their business.. ...... :cool:
They are pigs.

No... they are pig shit.

Destroying historic treasures that belong to all of Mankind.

It is time to utterly destroy ISIS and other Militant Islamic threat vectors - no prisoners - no quarter - no mercy - matching their own savagery.

The oldest standing mosque in the US is located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and was built in 1934.

It is known as the "Mother Mosque of America". ...... :cool:

Mother Mosque of America - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

mother_mosque.jpg
So that's where the Infection began...

Mark on Twitter Syria IslamicState announce to blow up ancient Baal-temple World Heritage site in Palmyra on Sunday UNESCO
So looks like yet another ancient ruin is going to be blown up by ISIS terrorists. Why isn't anyone doing anything to stop them? Bush started the Iraq campaign for reasons much less important that this. It just went too far, thousands of people get killed every day in Iraq and Syria and America is doing nothing but supporting Kurds with weapons. Maybe it is time to act?
Who stopped the Christians when they did it?

Forum List

Back