ISIS Now Have Kurds in Cages, Paraded Thru Iraq

What I wanna know looking at the cages in the OP is where are they getting all these cages? Are they building them, or ordering them from somewhere? :) If your company builds cages and you get an order from some ISIS controlled locale, hey here's an idea, lose the order. :)

The Vatican has trillions of dollars and will have no problem supplying them with whatever they need to get the job done. The Vatican is the one who is benefiting from all of this bloodshed. Open your eyes. There is no doubt in my mind they are funding these terrorists and have their own Jesuits inside directing the next kill. It's all about the end justifying the means for them. How else will they achieve their "One World Order and their headquarters in Jersualem" without the world figuring it out? This is classic for Rome. Look at the history of Hitler, Mussolini and Franco - the good Catholics who did all they did for the Vatican! This time? It's ISIS and ISIL and radical Islam. Same story - different players. Wake up.

First, these are not American soldiers, so your point is moot.
But since you brought it up, you know there is no US policy to douse the enemy with fuel while alive, and set them on fire, nor to behead them.
Now, please let me see you condemn these actions by ISIS on even muslims.
Hipeter, take it elsewhere.

Of course, everything is George W's fault.

You dumbfucks really need to get a life.
Torture policy existed well before George W. Those clothes colors remind you of that Iraqi prison at all. Kind of orange aren't they?

I don't need a life. I have one, question is where were you when this shit was happening. Covering your ears and waiting for Bushy to say 'we don't torture' most likely.

Got an example of this torture policy being used?
Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Stop condoning torture, and I will.

What I wanna know looking at the cages in the OP is where are they getting all these cages? Are they building them, or ordering them from somewhere? :) If your company builds cages and you get an order from some ISIS controlled locale, hey here's an idea, lose the order. :)

The Vatican has trillions of dollars and will have no problem supplying them with whatever they need to get the job done. The Vatican is the one who is benefiting from all of this bloodshed. Open your eyes. There is no doubt in my mind they are funding these terrorists and have their own Jesuits inside directing the next kill. It's all about the end justifying the means for them. How else will they achieve their "One World Order and their headquarters in Jersualem" without the world figuring it out? This is classic for Rome. Look at the history of Hitler, Mussolini and Franco - the good Catholics who did all they did for the Vatican! This time? It's ISIS and ISIL and radical Islam. Same story - different players. Wake up.
You are insane.

You are insane.

Bigoted, not insane. She knows right from wrong. She just hates lots of people. :)

You are frequenting the conspiracy theory forums too much. This is no different than what ISIS does.

I have a hard time believing this.
Why? They are just copycating what they saw of torture in Iraq and Guantaumino Bay. Isis so far has been all about reaching new depths of brutality and inhumanity, to be the most evil terrorist group ever is their goal.

Torture policy existed well before George W. Those clothes colors remind you of that Iraqi prison at all. Kind of orange aren't they?

I don't need a life. I have one, question is where were you when this shit was happening. Covering your ears and waiting for Bushy to say 'we don't torture' most likely.

Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No actual torture happened, and it wasn't policy. In fact the humiliation abuse was against army policy, which is why the army was investigating it as a crime. The Army Times broke the story, not the liberal media. It wasn't until photos were released that it became a big story. The facts don't line up with the narrative that it was systematic torture policy along with a cover up, if the Army itself was investigating it at the time.

So I will ask again, got any actual proof of torture? You mentioned Gitmo, what torture happened there?

Why? They are just copycating what they saw of torture in Iraq and Guantaumino Bay. Isis so far has been all about reaching new depths of brutality and inhumanity, to be the most evil terrorist group ever is their goal.

No actual torture happened, and it wasn't policy. In fact the humiliation abuse was against army policy, which is why the army was investigating it as a crime. The Army Times broke the story, not the liberal media. It wasn't until photos were released that it became a big story. The facts don't line up with the narrative that it was systematic torture policy along with a cover up, if the Army itself was investigating it at the time.

So I will ask again, got any actual proof of torture? You mentioned Gitmo, what torture happened there?
At age 5, I took swimming lessons from LSU's legendary Coach Hickey.

EVERY session was worse than waterboarding, until you learned how to do what coach said.

And what he said was, blow air out of your nose, until I let you up, or DIE!!!

Twice my life has been saved because at age 5 Coach Hickey brutally tortured me into understanding how to survive sudden unexpected immersion.

But since you brought it up, you know there is no US policy to douse the enemy with fuel while alive, and set them on fire, nor to behead them.

Those who prepreated the acts at Abu Ghraib were under the jurisdiction of the US military and were charged, though the higher ups mostly got away with it. Guantaumino had incidents of torture, though it is US policy to deny torture even when it is carried out.

Ever heard of Napalm? Yeah, it has been US policy to use fire, even on civilians. In a torture situation, it hasn't been used officially. But my trust ebbed after Abu Ghraib and Guantimino Bay.

I have condemned ISIS many times, though they want us to react and draw us into war, much like other terror groups. They want the US bogged down, so we can't strike them in multiple places at once.

History of the Crusades

Lol. You realize that even if torture takes place it is denied right? If you want proof visit the amnesty international website or human rights watch, or watch RT if you want a foreign government.

Once again, your point is moot.

Those who prepreated the acts at Abu Ghraib were under the jurisdiction of the US military and were charged, though the higher ups mostly got away with it. Guantaumino had incidents of torture, though it is US policy to deny torture even when it is carried out.

Ever heard of Napalm? Yeah, it has been US policy to use fire, even on civilians. In a torture situation, it hasn't been used officially. But my trust ebbed after Abu Ghraib and Guantimino Bay.

I have condemned ISIS many times, though they want us to react and draw us into war, much like other terror groups. They want the US bogged down, so we can't strike them in multiple places at once.

I am intrigued. the cages look very much like the cage used to hold the
Jordanian pilot as he burned to death. Did you believe that the video of
that event was authentic?. I am inclined to believe that people who can
stick a person in a cage and burn him to death---can put kurds (whom they
consider absolutely guilty of sin against islam) in cages. Sadaam killed tens of
thousands of kurds ----I do not remember anyone objecting to the killing of kurds---
neither sunnis nor Shiites. Pakistani sunnis I knew at the time-----"understood"--
but assured me that I would not. Can you explain why you do not believe?

Lol. You realize that even if torture takes place it is denied right? If you want proof visit the amnesty international website or human rights watch, or watch RT if you want a foreign government.

In other words you have no actual proof, it is just what you want to believe, so you can go on blaming the US for all the world's ills.

Carry on, dipshit.

I am intrigued. the cages look very much like the cage used to hold the
Jordanian pilot as he burned to death. Did you believe that the video of
that event was authentic?. I am inclined to believe that people who can
stick a person in a cage and burn him to death---can put kurds (whom they
consider absolutely guilty of sin against islam) in cages. Sadaam killed tens of
thousands of kurds ----I do not remember anyone objecting to the killing of kurds---
neither sunnis nor Shiites. Pakistani sunnis I knew at the time-----"understood"--
but assured me that I would not. Can you explain why you do not believe?
I think ISIL/ISIS has demonstrated it has the organizational ability to have plans for a standard incineration cage any HS shop student could weld together.

They learned something from Guantaumino Bay then, how to be 'better terrorists', maybe the US government wasn't thinking straight when it failed to consider that maybe torture might create terrorists.

We "created" terrorists at GITMO? Did you type that or was your cat walking on your keyboard?

God, how many times does it have to be shown that ISIS is doing the same that the Kahns did centuries earlier. They are NOT trying to draw us in, they are installing terror to keep us out. Take out our allies, then attack us.

depends on what you call "torture"-----Long ago I was in a position to

God, how many times does it have to be shown that ISIS is doing the same that the Kahns did centuries earlier. They are NOT trying to draw us in, they are installing terror to keep us out. Take out our allies, then attack us.

the "kahns"??? do you mean the minions of Genghis khan???

They learned something from Guantaumino Bay then, how to be 'better terrorists', maybe the US government wasn't thinking straight when it failed to consider that maybe torture might create terrorists.

We "created" terrorists at GITMO? Did you type that or was your cat walking on your keyboard?
Some released later joined terror groups, as a result of their stay at GITMO torture or not. Though it is alleged abuses at GITMO and the leaks, which have obviously inspired this cage torture thing by ISIS i.e. orange vs orange used at GITMO - which is my point, that appears to have been lost in translation.

depends on what you call "torture"-----Long ago I was in a position to

the "kahns"??? do you mean the minions of Genghis khan???

He had children

Forum List

Back