ISIS Now Have Kurds in Cages, Paraded Thru Iraq

First, these are not American soldiers, so your point is moot.
But since you brought it up, you know there is no US policy to douse the enemy with fuel while alive, and set them on fire, nor to behead them.
Now, please let me see you condemn these actions by ISIS on even muslims.
Stop condoning torture, and I will.
Those who prepreated the acts at Abu Ghraib were under the jurisdiction of the US military and were charged, though the higher ups mostly got away with it. Guantaumino had incidents of torture, though it is US policy to deny torture even when it is carried out.

Ever heard of Napalm? Yeah, it has been US policy to use fire, even on civilians. In a torture situation, it hasn't been used officially. But my trust ebbed after Abu Ghraib and Guantimino Bay.

I have condemned ISIS many times, though they want us to react and draw us into war, much like other terror groups. They want the US bogged down, so we can't strike them in multiple places at once.

God, how many times does it have to be shown that ISIS is doing the same that the Kahns did centuries earlier. They are NOT trying to draw us in, they are installing terror to keep us out. Take out our allies, then attack us.

ISIS a is doing what Muslims have been doing since the pedophile prophet himself was running around murdering people. Islam will always be what it is, a barbaric cultist religion based on lies and terror.

Got an example of this torture policy being used?
Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No actual torture happened, and it wasn't policy. In fact the humiliation abuse was against army policy, which is why the army was investigating it as a crime. The Army Times broke the story, not the liberal media. It wasn't until photos were released that it became a big story. The facts don't line up with the narrative that it was systematic torture policy along with a cover up, if the Army itself was investigating it at the time.

So I will ask again, got any actual proof of torture? You mentioned Gitmo, what torture happened there?
Lol. You realize that even if torture takes place it is denied right? If you want proof visit the amnesty international website or human rights watch, or watch RT if you want a foreign government.

depends on what you call "torture"-----Long ago I was in a position to
But since you brought it up, you know there is no US policy to douse the enemy with fuel while alive, and set them on fire, nor to behead them.
Those who prepreated the acts at Abu Ghraib were under the jurisdiction of the US military and were charged, though the higher ups mostly got away with it. Guantaumino had incidents of torture, though it is US policy to deny torture even when it is carried out.

Ever heard of Napalm? Yeah, it has been US policy to use fire, even on civilians. In a torture situation, it hasn't been used officially. But my trust ebbed after Abu Ghraib and Guantimino Bay.

I have condemned ISIS many times, though they want us to react and draw us into war, much like other terror groups. They want the US bogged down, so we can't strike them in multiple places at once.

God, how many times does it have to be shown that ISIS is doing the same that the Kahns did centuries earlier. They are NOT trying to draw us in, they are installing terror to keep us out. Take out our allies, then attack us.

the "kahns"??? do you mean the minions of Genghis khan???

He had children

yes---long ago I read something that asserted that his descendants number in
the millions----(???) ----active little moghul that he was------I think its the
fermented mare's milk (????)

No actual torture happened, and it wasn't policy. In fact the humiliation abuse was against army policy, which is why the army was investigating it as a crime. The Army Times broke the story, not the liberal media. It wasn't until photos were released that it became a big story. The facts don't line up with the narrative that it was systematic torture policy along with a cover up, if the Army itself was investigating it at the time.

So I will ask again, got any actual proof of torture? You mentioned Gitmo, what torture happened there?
Lol. You realize that even if torture takes place it is denied right? If you want proof visit the amnesty international website or human rights watch, or watch RT if you want a foreign government.

He had children

When captured women are freely raped, it's amazing how productive one can be!

Torture policy existed well before George W. Those clothes colors remind you of that Iraqi prison at all. Kind of orange aren't they?

I don't need a life. I have one, question is where were you when this shit was happening. Covering your ears and waiting for Bushy to say 'we don't torture' most likely.

Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In other words you have no actual proof, it is just what you want to believe, so you can go on blaming the US for all the world's ills.

Carry on, dipshit.
Carry on advocating torture and war, asshole. ISIS got this idea from GITMO, if you hadn't cheerleaded for war in Iraq, there would be no ISIS . You don't have a monopoly on swearing, you know. Thanks for highlighting your hypocrisy.

In other words you have no actual proof, it is just what you want to believe, so you can go on blaming the US for all the world's ills.

Carry on, dipshit.
Carry on advocating torture and war, asshole. ISIS got this idea from GITMO, if you hadn't cheerleaded for war in Iraq, there would be no ISIS . You don't have a monopoly on swearing, you know. Thanks for highlighting your hypocrisy.

ISIS isn't that stupid.

Some released later joined terror groups, as a result of their stay at GITMO torture or not. Though it is alleged abuses at GITMO and the leaks, which have obviously inspired this cage torture thing by ISIS i.e. orange vs orange used at GITMO - which is my point, that appears to have been lost in translation.

STFU

Of course they are trying to draw us in, just like Al Qaeda and the Taliban drew the USSR in and gradually wore them down. Vietnam was lost in much the same way, with a wearing down of forces and morale. Why would they give up a successful strategy, they have no reason to.

They learned something from Guantaumino Bay then, how to be 'better terrorists', maybe the US government wasn't thinking straight when it failed to consider that maybe torture might create terrorists.

Yes....the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, the first attack on the Towers, the Second attack on the Towers, the attack on our embassies the kidnapping of our people....yeah...they learned how to be evil from us....moron.....

He had children

When captured women are freely raped, it's amazing how productive one can be!

It formed the basis of the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST

Hipeter, take it elsewhere.

Of course they are trying to draw us in, just like Al Qaeda and the Taliban drew the USSR in and gradually wore them down. Vietnam was lost in much the same way, with a wearing down of forces and morale. Why would they give up a successful strategy, they have no reason to.

No...Vietnam was lost when the democrats refused to supply the South with the weapons and supplies we promised them in the ceasefire treaty with the North......

Hipeter, take it elsewhere.

THE USSR and AL Q were already there----in Afghanistan-----then al q and talibugs went there

Carry on, dipshit.

ISIS isn't that stupid.
Why stupid? ISIS is using alleged abuses to draw support, and in the eyes of its supporters they are taking revenge for 'slights against Muslims', which is ironic (in a disturbing kind of way) considering how many Muslims ISIS has killed.

If I were queen------BLACK HAWKS by the thousands would swoop in
there and grab those cages

Carry on, dipshit.

ISIS isn't that stupid.
Why stupid? ISIS is using alleged abuses to draw support, and in the eyes of its supporters they are taking revenge for 'slights against Muslims', which is ironic (in a disturbing kind of way) considering how many Muslims ISIS has killed.

No stupid....they are using their success at taking land, slaves and murdering people to draw supporters...those who are afraid of them and those who want to be them.......moron.....

Carry on, dipshit.

ISIS isn't that stupid.

I will help you understand-----to YOU a muslim is a muslim. To muslims,
muslims are muslims if a KAFFIR touches one------but when there are no
kaffirs around-------only the right KIND of muslim is a muslim. For sunnis
a Shiite is not a muslim. For some sunnis, a kurd is not a muslim
For Iranian Shiites even a Shiite muslim from India or Pakistan is not a muslim---
nor is a sunni from India or Pakistan. For arab muslims, a black muslim is
not a muslim --------get it now???

THE USSR and AL Q were already there----in Afghanistan-----then al q and talibugs went there
The CIA helped fund and train Al Qaeda, and US ally Pakistan helped fund and train the Taliban. They might have already been there, but we gave them the tools to finish the job. And in 2001 we paid the ultimate price. That's the history.

[QUOTE="Billc, post: 10811902,

No stupid....they are using their success at taking land, slaves and murdering people to draw supporters...those who are afraid of them and those who want to be them.......moron.....[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^
****))))) ((((****

WINNER POST!!!!

The CIA helped fund and train Al Qaeda, and US ally Pakistan helped fund and train the Taliban. They might have already been there, but we gave them the tools to finish the job. And in 2001 we paid the ultimate price. That's the history.

CLINTON gave us 9/11 and no ARAB jihadist ever got a dime from the CIA. You're a fucking liar and a stooge for America hating leftist cowards. GITMO wasn't open for prisoners before 9/11...you're hopeless and should lose your right to ever vote again.

almost The US trained and funded the talibugs-----but not AL-q
AL-q was funded by arab oil money and still is-----in fact,, so is ISIS
Pakistan did not really fund the talibugs that much -----Pakistan donated
its sons

Forum List

Back