Rat Media Mission: DESTROY RUDY!

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Arm-twitching, attempted goatee wearing Rat idiot Chuck Todd led off another MTP this morning with a 10 minute smear job on Giuliani. The premise being that Rudy has "coarsened political discourse" by calling out Barry for being the America-hating manchurian muslim that he obviously is. Nothing was said about the vile and venal insults directed at Bush43 for 8 years.

Nothing was said about the fact that Obama is not only the worst president ever elected in any country (yeah,including Zimbabwe), or that what Rudy said is what most of the US is becoming aware of. No, Rudy must be destroyed for telling the truth about their joke of a leader.

rudy-giuliani-barack-obama.jpg

Of course the Meet the Depressed panel heartily agreed with Chucky's feigned outrage. They suckered ol Haley Barbour into appearing and sandbagged him with their "Rudy is the Devil" theme. Barbour tricked Chucky by staying on topic about the disaster that is the Hussein regime of crybabies and criminals, reminding Todd that Rudy is out of politics and can say what he pleases.

Meanwhile the WH mouthpiece is calling Rudy "sad"; ie demented and heinous for telling the truth about the Kenyan fool. All one has to do is look at the words and actions taken over the last 6 years to know Rudy believes we can't put up with this much longer. The evidence is in and the picture is clearing even for those who don't want to believe it. Allowing another two years of an Obama presidency will surely end in a permanently crippled America.

burnFlag.jpg

Meh, Rudy isn't running for anything, and this whole thing will be forgotten long before the elections start.

They are wasting time running a circle jerk with each other.

hey...Michelle "Antionette" Obama even said she was proud of her country.....for the first time in her life.......when her America hating husband was elected....that proves they sort of don't completely hate America....just mostly hate it......

Arm-twitching, attempted goatee wearing Rat idiot Chuck Todd led off another MTP this morning with a 10 minute smear job on Giuliani. The premise being that Rudy has "coarsened political discourse" by calling out Barry for being the America-hating manchurian muslim that he obviously is. Nothing was said about the vile and venal insults directed at Bush43 for 8 years.

Nothing was said about the fact that Obama is not only the worst president ever elected in any country (yeah,including Zimbabwe), or that what Rudy said is what most of the US is becoming aware of. No, Rudy must be destroyed for telling the truth about their joke of a leader.

rudy-giuliani-barack-obama.jpg

Of course the Meet the Depressed panel heartily agreed with Chucky's feigned outrage. They suckered ol Haley Barbour into appearing and sandbagged him with their "Rudy is the Devil" theme. Barbour tricked Chucky by staying on topic about the disaster that is the Hussein regime of crybabies and criminals, reminding Todd that Rudy is out of politics and can say what he pleases.

Meanwhile the WH mouthpiece is calling Rudy "sad"; ie demented and heinous for telling the truth about the Kenyan fool. All one has to do is look at the words and actions taken over the last 6 years to know Rudy believes we can't put up with this much longer. The evidence is in and the picture is clearing even for those who don't want to believe it. Allowing another two years of an Obama presidency will surely end in a permanently crippled America.

burnFlag.jpg

Rudy is going to be out there saying what Jeb can't say.

There are things that I like and dislike about our nation.......one does not need to be a blind patriot...
hey...Michelle "Antionette" Obama even said she was proud of her country.....for the first time in her life.......when her America hating husband was elected....that proves they sort of don't completely hate America....just mostly hate it......

They're making fools of themselves.
The so-called news media isn't attempting to hide their favorable bias toward liberal presidents. We must remove the Freedom of the Press clause from the 1st Amendment. The press isn't working for us, they're shills for the Democrat/Progressive/Communist party. (One in the same.)

There are things that I like and dislike about our nation.......one does not need to be a blind patriot...
Only a blind anal worm could not see that Obama despises traditional America and its values.

I hate our Nation for being run by the Obama regime.

Only a blind anal worm could not see that Obama despises traditional America and its values.
I'm not to hot on some of them myself....

I don't hate the nation, but, I have a contempt for the useful idiots that borders on rage.

I don't hate the nation, but, I have a contempt for the useful idiots that borders on rage.
It doesn't do any good......

BTW, to my knowledge, not a single word on Meet the Press about Brian Williams being tossed out in disgrace by NBC...maybe that's not a news event because they're all liars at NBC. :hmpf:

It doesn't do any good......
How would you know what does me any good?

It has rid me of all contact with my annoying liberal, New England, useful idiot wing of the family.

"Rat Media Mission: DESTROY RUDY!"

Nonsense.

Giuliani has only himself to blame for his unwarranted, hateful, and untrue statements concerning the president.

Conservatives need to learn to take personal responsibility for a change, and stop blaming 'the media' for their problems and failures.

Nonsense.

Giuliani has only himself to blame for his unwarranted, hateful, and untrue statements concerning the president.

Conservatives need to learn to take personal responsibility for a change, and stop blaming 'the media' for their problems and failures.

Good boy! sit, roll over, PLAY DEAD.

They're making fools of themselves.
The so-called news media isn't attempting to hide their favorable bias toward liberal presidents. We must remove the Freedom of the Press clause from the 1st Amendment. The press isn't working for us, they're shills for the Democrat/Progressive/Communist party. (One in the same.)
Is that the same news media who painted John Kerry as a deserter and George W. as a war hero? The same media who beat Obama senseless over a crappy website rollout for the ACA but gave Gomer a free pass when he found no wmd`s in Iraq? The same media that spent months beating up Dan Rather over a forged document but refused to investigate the story itself? Rather`s story was rock solid, btw. Bias, you say? Bullshit!

Nonsense.

How do you know it is untrue? You are speculating just as Rudy is....and since Rudy points out instance after instance of obama condemning and criticizing the U.S. And has done this over and over again...as has his wife....and on top of that his known associations with America hating individuals with whom he has had long standing, deep personal relationships....ayers, dohrn, wright, khalidy, sharpton.....again...there is far more evidence supporting Rudy than supporting your view.....

Is that the same news media who painted John Kerry as a deserter and George W. as a war hero? The same media who beat Obama senseless over a crappy website rollout for the ACA but gave Gomer a free pass when he found no wmd`s in Iraq? The same media that spent months beating up Dan Rather over a forged document but refused to investigate the story itself? Rather`s story was rock solid, btw. Bias, you say? Bullshit!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back