ISIS nearing the end?

The first question that has to be answer is how much, if any, control do the founders of ISIS still have. As long as no one will acknowledge this group did not spring up from the dust we will not know what strategies to use against it.

counter-punch by rosie>>>> the more information the better---
but I do believe that the ISIS program is self sustaining------
CALIPHATE is to islam as TRINITY is to Christianity. -----as long as there are muslims in the world-----a CALIPHATE will seem attractive. In fact there are LOTS of muslims in
the world . The FOUNDER of ISIS is muhummad (the big MO)
If you counter-punch is that with your right or left? ;)

ISIS did not just spring up all by its own means. ISIS took towns at speeds not even dreamed of by the mightiest army in the world. Of course they did not have our rules of engagement constraint. Both the CIA and Mossad have billions of dollars and are proactive. Whatever they are spending it on has to be in plain sight even if it is not claimed by them. (I am repeating myself here.) ISIS might be, might not be, running on its own now but sure it did not start that way.

Oh, and the Caliphate is a completely different thing from the Trinity.

silly-----I meant by the analogy that it is CENTRAL TO THE
RESPECTIVE RELIGIONS-------I will explain

Christianity~~~~ trinity in heaven
Islam ~~~ muhummad on earth and allah above
son of muhummad CALIPH on earth and
allah above
Judaism ~~~~ kosher corned beef on rye--at local
deli------HaShem above
Ohhhh. Now that you explained it it makes so much more sense. Actually, no, it makes no sense whatsoever (I'm so glad that is one word).

Islam is very clear that this existence is only illusionary and one must not be fooled by its enticements. I have never been to a Jewish deli or had an authentic Jewish meal, whatever that might be. I have had many a Middle Eastern meal however. Asheh Reshteh is my favorite by far, mmmmm.

You have never eaten in a deli? You must live in a small town.

This will give you an idea of what is served at a deli.
Deli Man - Cohen Media Group

A Kurd opened up a restaurant in this area, and as the owner tells people "Ok folks, this is NOT Persian, NOT Lebanese, NOT Greek ... It's Kurdish! Go with an open mind, some of the things you are used to in Mediterranean food are not."

The first question that has to be answer is how much, if any, control do the founders of ISIS still have. As long as no one will acknowledge this group did not spring up from the dust we will not know what strategies to use against it.

CALIPHATE is to islam as TRINITY is to Christianity. -----as long as there are muslims in the world-----a CALIPHATE will seem attractive. In fact there are LOTS of muslims in

ISIS did not just spring up all by its own means. ISIS took towns at speeds not even dreamed of by the mightiest army in the world. Of course they did not have our rules of engagement constraint. Both the CIA and Mossad have billions of dollars and are proactive. Whatever they are spending it on has to be in plain sight even if it is not claimed by them. (I am repeating myself here.) ISIS might be, might not be, running on its own now but sure it did not start that way.

I don't know why there are some who always want to blame the CIA or the Mossad for everything that is happening in the Middle East. As for the CIA or the Mossad funding ISI|S, why aren't Qatar and the other rich Muslim countries mentioned as funding these terrorists? Don't people think that the Muslims would like to see a worldwide Caliphate where everyone either follows Islam or is a Dhimmi to the Muslims? As for Syria, ISIS has already said that Syria was the stepping stone to the worldwide Califphate.

The Caliphate Restored FrontPage Magazine

sally----the audience for islamo Nazi propaganda know nothing about islam. In fact, even muslims don't understand it. Of all people they are the most brainwashed of all. They are actually brought up to BELIEVE the 1001 Arabian night "HISTORY" of the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM"----
The propaganda is thrown at them everytime they step into a mosque------and in their schools. No matter how untenable---it is BELIEVED. I am utterly convinced based
on the many muslims I have known in the past----that MILLIONS of people truly believe that the present schmuck
CALIPH----big bad baghdaddy----is a fave of "allah"---as a successor to the demi "god" muhummad Even worse----
ERDOGAN may not actually believe that HE is another fave of "allah" as CALIPH of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE---he is delighted to exploit the stupidity of the lesser insightful masses of Turkey

silly-----I meant by the analogy that it is CENTRAL TO THE
RESPECTIVE RELIGIONS-------I will explain

Christianity~~~~ trinity in heaven
Islam ~~~ muhummad on earth and allah above
son of muhummad CALIPH on earth and
allah above
Judaism ~~~~ kosher corned beef on rye--at local
deli------HaShem above
Ohhhh. Now that you explained it it makes so much more sense. Actually, no, it makes no sense whatsoever (I'm so glad that is one word).

Islam is very clear that this existence is only illusionary and one must not be fooled by its enticements. I have never been to a Jewish deli or had an authentic Jewish meal, whatever that might be. I have had many a Middle Eastern meal however. Asheh Reshteh is my favorite by far, mmmmm.

You have never eaten in a deli? You must live in a small town.

This will give you an idea of what is served at a deli.
Deli Man - Cohen Media Group

A Kurd opened up a restaurant in this area, and as the owner tells people "Ok folks, this is NOT Persian, NOT Lebanese, NOT Greek ... It's Kurdish! Go with an open mind, some of the things you are used to in Mediterranean food are not."

in the past---I had a friend who was a kurd----albeit jewish----I am not sure if it was Iraqi kurd---or Iranian kurd-----but she cooked very well. Her stuff reminded me of both Iranian and Turkish cuisine-------and to a lesser extent ordinary Israeli------but it is hard to tell since she also kept everything kosher--------so there may have been significant differences

Iranian bravado----what else is new? I doubt it------the bloodier
ISIS gets-----the more the depraved will be attracted.
You are just depressed that the ISIL branch of the Tea Bag Brotherhood are being degraded by Obama.

A Caliphate kept them pretty much in line for hundreds of years too.

That should not get lost in the shuffle; all these lines dead Brits drew in the desert as they hacked apart the Ottoman Empire should not be sacred.

Let these people settle it themselves; if the kill the better part of a billion of each other, let it be on their hands.

And, it keeps them busy.

Iranian bravado----what else is new? I doubt it------the bloodier
ISIS gets-----the more the depraved will be attracted.
You are just depressed that the ISIL branch of the Tea Bag Brotherhood are being degraded by Obama.
Besides the much hyped Kobani how is ISIS being degraded?[/QUOTE

You don't think that all those Jordanian air strikes are doing any good, what with these strikes destroying about 20 percent of ISIS equipment?]

And as for cities taken back from ISIS:
BBC News - Iraq probes alleged massacre by Shia militia in Diyala
29 January 2015 Last updated at 09:49 ET
'Villagers shot'

On Monday, the Iraqi military declared that it had managed to drive IS militants out of all of Diyala province after recapturing the last contested area, the district of Muqdadiya.

The operation came at a high cost, with officials saying that at least 70 soldiers and pro-government militiamen were killed and 400 others wounded in the three days of fighting. About 65 IS militants were also reportedly killed.

At the end of the operation, Shia militiamen are reported to have besieged the village of Barwana, where many residents of nearby villages had sought shelter.

Abu Omar, a businessman from Sinsil, to the south-west of Barwana, told Reuters news agency that about 10 Humvees carrying a few dozen armed men arrived in the village on Monday afternoon.

They were wearing black and brown uniforms, suggesting some were affiliated with Shia militia and government security forces, he said. Others appeared to be civilians.

Men and boys were dragged from their homes, beaten and cursed with sectarian slurs, and then led in small groups to a field, Abu Omar added.

They were then made to kneel and stare at the ground as the gunmen selected victims one by one and then led them behind a mud wall.

"They took them behind the wall. Less than a minute, then a gunshot," Abu Omar said. "All we could hear was the gunshots. We couldn't see."

Shia militia have been accused of kidnapping and killing scores of Sunni civilians since last summer
After the gunmen left the village, militiamen are reported to have surrounded the village and refused to allow medical workers to enter.

A Sunni member of Diyala's provincial council, Haqqi al-Jabouri, told Reuters that at least 72 men were killed in Barwana, and that 35 others were missing and suspected detained.

However, security officials disputed the accounts, with some saying that IS militants were responsible and others that they were fabricated by IS supporters.

Shia militia have been accused of kidnapping and killing scores of Sunni civilians since Islamic State launched an offensive in northern Iraq last June that saw the jihadist group seize large swathes of the country.

Prime Minister Abadi, who took office in September, has pledged to rein in the militia and ensure their fighters are integrated into the security forces​

The question now is will only something worse than ISIS clean up ISIS.

The only thing coming to an end is the far left religion as people reject it..

So a far left drone uses a far left propaganda blog site for their "facts" and the far left can not understand why their religion is being rejected.

But the far left loves to support those illegal wars of Obama.

The far left anti-war pre 2009..

You didn't even say anything related to the thread. You are such a tool that you couldn't even just ram in one sentence related to the OP. What a partisan buffoon. :lol:

The Op is far left and the site used is a known far left propaganda site called raw story.

So everything in my post is spot on!

So a far left drone uses a far left propaganda blog site for their "facts" and the far left can not understand why their religion is being rejected.

the FAR FAR left ------passes the international date line and is FAR FAR RIGHT--FASCIST tell me that stalin was
a leftist so I can laugh

And again the far left supports the illegal wars of Obama!

You didn't even say anything related to the thread. You are such a tool that you couldn't even just ram in one sentence related to the OP. What a partisan buffoon. :lol:
the guy is a drone....i googled the far right drone named kosh......this is what i got...

There Is my personal stalker!

How are you today?

currently they are beheading their way across the Mideast

so they are getting closer to the end of what exactly

the FAR FAR left ------passes the international date line and is FAR FAR RIGHT--FASCIST tell me that stalin was
a leftist so I can laugh
And again the far left supports the illegal wars of Obama!
Obozo is just carrying on the Bush II foreign/warfare policy which is enthusiastically supported by the neocon right, so all the seats on the bus are full on both sides of the aisle.

Forum List

Back