Paris gunman’s widow in ISIS area: Islamic State magazine

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Maybe it is cruel of me to say, but may the widow get the same fate as her husband did.

Paris gunman’s widow in ISIS area: Islamic State magazine
February 12, 2015, 8:42 pm
SHARE :
paris-gunman-s-widow-in-isis-area-islamic-state-magazine-1423755726-9805.jpg

Beirut- A magazine run by the Islamic State militant organization has published an interview with the French widow of a Paris hostage taker, its first official claim that Hayat Boumeddiene is in their territory, which spans parts of Syria and Iraq.

France launched a search for the 26-year-old after police stormed a Jewish supermarket where her partner Amedy Coulibaly had taken hostages, four of whom were killed along with Coulibaly. Authorities described her as armed and dangerous.

Continue reading at:

http://nation.com.pk/international/12-Feb-2015/paris-gunman-s-wido

Whore Hayat is a Heroine in the ummah. Lucky girl----she is now royalty to the same level as the meccaist sluts who put bombs on their stinking asses

They knew she was going. Confirmation she is there is no surprise. She is valuable propaganda.

They knew she was going. Confirmation she is there is no surprise. She is valuable propaganda.

how are they going to use her for propaganda in the midst of
the disorder??. Does that chick have kids with the bum she
married? I have to admit----the ENERGY that some women
exhibit-----fascinates me. Were I in her position I would dig a hole and jump in

exhibit-----fascinates me. Were I in her position I would dig a hole and jump in

She is a recruitment hero. She was part of the planning of the hebdo kosher store massacres. She made it back to the ISIS alive. She might have escaped and hidden in a number of places but going to ISIS makes her a shining star to others that might carry out lone wolf attacks.

She is a recruitment hero. She was part of the planning of the hebdo kosher store massacres. She made it back to the ISIS alive. She might have escaped and hidden in a number of places but going to ISIS makes her a shining star to others that might carry out lone wolf attacks.

OH! ok---------in your opinion------what sort of following would
a heroine like Hayat have -----in ----as an example----LEBANON? of Jordan,,,,,,,, or some of the muslim states in west Africa?. Her journey in jihadism does demonstrate that Jihadis
take care of each other. --------It would take me a few weeks just to plan a trip to California---------or anywhere else that I do not
know people well enough to "crash their pads" <<<I am that old------does anyone still use that expression?

a heroine like Hayat have -----in ----as an example----LEBANON? of Jordan,,,,,,,, or some of the muslim states in west Africa?. Her journey in jihadism does demonstrate that Jihadis
take care of each other. --------It would take me a few weeks just to plan a trip to California---------or anywhere else that I do not
know people well enough to "crash their pads" <<<I am that old------does anyone still use that expression?

Same ones being recruited and radicalized now. Same ones traveling to ISIS to fight, marry, die. Same ones that want to be part of the torture rape beheadings and massacres carried out by ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Same ones converting to Islam to carry out jihad.

Same ones being recruited and radicalized now. Same ones traveling to ISIS to fight, marry, die. Same ones that want to be part of the torture rape beheadings and massacres carried out by ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Same ones converting to Islam to carry out jihad.

Ok-----my real question is------who are they?------are there specific
countries whose populations have been more prone to be excited
by the ISIS thing? Some muslim countries are arresting those kids they detect as being OFF TO ISIS JIHAD-----at least so they
claim. Are some of the countries happily encouraging it? Would Saudis join? Muslims I have known were mostly from Pakistan and Iran-----obviously ISIS is not popular amongst
Iranians-----but I wonder if Pakistanis are traveling to Iraq now----
they don't speak Arabic. I have read that a few hundred Indonesian are joining up----but some are being stopped

Ok-----my real question is------who are they?------are there specific
countries whose populations have been more prone to be excited
by the ISIS thing? Some muslim countries are arresting those kids they detect as being OFF TO ISIS JIHAD-----at least so they
claim. Are some of the countries happily encouraging it? Would Saudis join? Muslims I have known were mostly from Pakistan and Iran-----obviously ISIS is not popular amongst
Iranians-----but I wonder if Pakistanis are traveling to Iraq now----
they don't speak Arabic. I have read that a few hundred Indonesian are joining up----but some are being stopped

Psychology was not my field but...... those prone to joining gangs, prone to addictions of some type, those with a need to belong, those with penned up anger, those seeking eternity.
Most would already be muslims, raised somewhat secular. Converts that don't read arabic, or read and understand it well. Some would even be thrill seekers.
Al-qaida attracted a deeper spirituality, from more typical muslim communities. ISIS seem to attract younger less educated self radicalized from beyond the usual muslim world. They have come from japan to south america, norway to south africa. For all the talk of a caliphate they really are more of a gang mentality. They will as easily kill as they conquer or pay/coerce the civilians to accept their authority as they sweep from town to town. The brutality has terrorized the population to submit.

Why Do People Join ISIS The Psychology Of A Terrorist

No shades of gray Psychological reasons for joining ISIS - Foreign Policy News

The Psychology Of Why People Join Terror Movements Task Purpose

Why Westerners Are Joining The ISIS Ranks On Point with Tom Ashbrook

probably a million articles on who, why and how.

Forum List

Back