Qatar Published Fatwa In 2006 Permitting Burning People — Removes It After IS Burns Pilot

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can imagine how quickly they must have decided to remove this Fatwa.

Qatar Published Fatwa In 2006 Permitting Burning People — Removes It After IS Burns Pilot
by Raymond Ibrahim on February 7, 2015 in From The Arab World, Islam

It appears that Islam Web, a popular website owned by Qatar’s Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs, may have been responsible for the rationale used by the Islamic State to burn alive a Jordanian pilot captive.

On February 7, 2006, the widely accessed Arabic website issued Fatwa No. 71480, titled “The Burning of Ias bin Abdul Yalil by Abu Bakr.” The fatwa, or Islamic decree, concluded that burning people as a form of punishment is permissible.

Ironically, hours after the Islamic State burned the pilot alive, Fatwa No. 71480 was removed from Islam Web.

Continue reading at:

Qatar Published Fatwa In 2006 Permitting Burning People 8212 Removes It After IS Burns Pilot Raymond Ibrahim

How generous of them :cool:

Don't forget that it is said that Qatar funds the terrorists so perhaps it is that "old time" Muslim religion for them and the ISIS terrorists. It appears that many Muslims must agree with bringing back this "old time" religion or else they would not be joining up with ISIS or cheering them on from the sidelines.

Don't forget that it is said that Qatar funds the terrorists so perhaps it is that "old time" Muslim religion for them and the ISIS terrorists. It appears that many Muslims must agree with bringing back this "old time" religion or else they would not be joining up with ISIS or cheering them on from the sidelines.
It's said that every country over there funds terrorism. Sorry but I can't think any more or less of Qatar than I do the other overly zealous muslim countries over there.

It's said that every country over there funds terrorism. Sorry but I can't think any more or less of Qatar than I do the other overly zealous muslim countries over there.

How many other nations have an Embassy for the Taliban?

Qatar is right up there with SA as movers and shakers promoting terrorism but playing footsies with the west at the same time. And for some bizarro reason our leaders don't call them out for it.

Instead they actually have cheered on their funding of the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria and the CIA even assisted in the funneling of monies and weapons to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels.

Qatar is right up there with SA as movers and shakers promoting terrorism but playing footsies with the west at the same time. And for some bizarro reason our leaders don't call them out for it.

Instead they actually have cheered on their funding of the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria and the CIA even assisted in the funneling of monies and weapons to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels.
Qatar is set to how the 2022 world cup. How fucked is that?!

Who funded Noraid?

Sheesh. I didn't know that.

Sheesh. I didn't know that.
It's terrible. As of March 2014 over 1,200 people have died prepping the 2022 world cup. God knows what the death toll will be come opening ceremonies.

It's despicable. Convince as many as you can to boycott it.

Qatar World Cup 1 200 Workers Dead - Business Insider

It appears that Islam Web, a popular website owned by Qatar’s Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs, may have been responsible for the rationale used by the Islamic State to burn alive a Jordanian pilot captive.

On February 7, 2006, the widely accessed Arabic website issued Fatwa No. 71480, titled “The Burning of Ias bin Abdul Yalil by Abu Bakr.” The fatwa, or Islamic decree, concluded that burning people as a form of punishment is permissible.

Ironically, hours after the Islamic State burned the pilot alive, Fatwa No. 71480 was removed from Islam Web.

Continue reading at:

Qatar Published Fatwa In 2006 Permitting Burning People 8212 Removes It After IS Burns Pilot Raymond Ibrahim
Oh my....... :cool:

Continue reading at:

Burning the eyes to blind. Burning converts and witches. According to Mohammed, burning a muslim to death is not permitted.

Forum List

Back