Isis Murdering Christian Children

This looks promising.

Syria crisis: British jihadists becoming disillusioned with fighting rival rebels and want to come home
One fighter claimed they would be willing to undergo deradicalisation and submit to surveillance if they were assured of avoiding jail terms on their return

Syria crisis British jihadists becoming disillusioned with fighting rival rebels and want to come home - Middle East - World - The Independent
''Ohhhh no, no, no, o_Once they buy that hype they can live it the rest of their lives...

By the time Obama became president, it was too late. There weren't that many Christians left. The precedent had been established. 99% of the damage had been inflicted.

If RDean ever posts something that is true and accurate, will the sun supernova that day?
Look who's calling people liars. A liar that can't back up what he says. Found that post yet you accused me of making?

Look who's calling people liars. A liar that can't back up what he says. Found that post yet you accused me of making?

So, you're Pogo's sock.

That makes sense. You hide under your bed pissing yourself in fear of me - but you'll send in your sock...

What a buffoon you are.

Out of a clear blue sky one day you mouthed off at me, called me a drooling idiot, and accused me of making a post about economics I didn't make. I nicely asked you to produce that post because I knew I didn't make it. All I got was rotflmao and when I pursued the subject through email, said you weren't going to waste your time trying to find it followed by another of your low life remarks. I usually avoid vulgarity but in your case, you're a lying no good uncensored piece of shit, which to you, is probably a compliment.

So, you're Pogo's sock.

That makes sense. You hide under your bed pissing yourself in fear of me - but you'll send in your sock...

What a buffoon you are.

Out of a clear blue sky one day you mouthed off at me, called me a drooling idiot, and accused me of making a post about economics I didn't make. I nicely asked you to produce that post because I knew I didn't make it. All I got was rotflmao and when I pursued the subject through email, said you weren't going to waste your time trying to find it followed by another of your low life remarks. I usually avoid vulgarity but in your case, you're a lying no good uncensored piece of shit, which to you, is probably a compliment.

It ain't the first time. Pothead's a lost little loser, impotent in the RW, who goes to the internet to feel himself better. Got his ass kicked in the atheism thread the other day (not by me this time) and is still lashing out as a result.

By the time Obama became president, it was too late. There weren't that many Christians left. The precedent had been established. 99% of the damage had been inflicted.

If RDean ever posts something that is true and accurate, will the sun supernova that day?

Which part is untrue or inaccurate? Remember, I've posted information on this subject so many times all the way back to when I first posted here, it's possible someone told me making the point over and over again could be considered "spam".

Sure sock.

I was mean to you 5 years ago and you're still butt hurt.

I believe you...

There are some very disturbing pictures, including ones of murdered children, here: warning, very graphic.

WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS RAW - ISIS begins killing Christians in Mosul CHILDREN BEHEADED - Middle East - International - News - Catholic Online

This is what ISLAM is; and unless there is a real revolution in which moderate Muslims repudiate and destroy ISIS, then Islam is the enemy.

But there is nothing to repudiate. Mohammad was a warlord who beheaded his adversaries and ISIS does the same.

As I said, the only difference here is that Mohammad made sure infidel children did not have pubic hairs before beheading them as where ISIS does not seem to be pulling their pants down to check for their pubes.

When it comes to Islam, there are no moderates. This is because they worship the Quran as coming directly from God, and consider Mohammad to be perfect and to be the role model for the ideal Muslim.

Which part is untrue or inaccurate? Remember, I've posted information on this subject so many times all the way back to when I first posted here, it's possible someone told me making the point over and over again could be considered "spam".

The claim that by the time Obama became president there weren't many Christians left in Iraq - that is entirely untrue.

Yes, the Muzzie Beasts began attacking Christians from the day the US invaded. Yes, in 2006 they slaughtered an estimated 2% of the Christians - Muslims will be Muslims, after all.

But the "civil war" period of 2006 does not even approach the slaughter currently underway. And Obama knew this was brewing, he has been told repeatedly that the Muzzie Beats intend full genocide of Christians in the middle east;

{
In 2010, John Eibner, head of an international Christian organization based just north of Los Angeles, wrote to Obama asking for a “comprehensive strategy” to protect Iraq’s Christians.

“The threat of extermination is not empty,” Eibner wrote, detailing the human toll of the post-Hussein era: Hundreds of Christians have been killed, 61 churches bombed and “more than half the country’s Christian population has been forced by targeted violence to seek refuge abroad or to live away from their homes as internally displaced people.”}

Iraq s Christian genocide started long before ISIS Page 6 of 6 UTSanDiego.com

So 98% of the Christians at the time of the US Invasion remained in Iraq in 2010 - with about a dozen times more murders of Christians in Iraq in 2014 than the period of 2003-2009.

Last edited:
"Catholic Online" again? SMH -- what the fuck is wrong with you people?

>> There is no doubt that ISIS is persecuting the Christians in Mosul and other areas of Iraq. But almost all have already fled the city and the few that remain are continuing to leave the area. There are, however, journalists from Iraq and Western news agencies still in the city. Why have none of them taken photographs of these atrocities, or even reported on their occurrence? Why have such stories not been reported by the Christians who have fled to the cities controlled by the Kurds?

If Arabo was able to get news of such atrocities in San Diego, why has no one else heard stories of this ongoing tragedy?

Fueling the speculation has been websites, like Catholic Online, that purport to have pictures of children beheaded by ISIS. (The images on the site are extremely graphic and disturbing. I’d advise not looking at them.) Catholic Online, which is not officially connected to the Catholic Church, has only one picture that could be of a beheaded child . But there is no way to know whether it is real or whether it occurred in Iraq. There is no source or context for the photos and the story is credited to “News Consortium.”

One of the pictures that Catholic Online includes — and that has become ubiquitous on social media — shows a baby with three rifles pointed at his head (see image above). While the image is outrageous, it was not a photo taken of ISIS in northern Iraq. The photo originally appeared online April 11, 2014 on the Facebook page of a person from Yemen. Numerous people on that page attest that the clothes the child is wearing are obviously Yemeni. A few days later, though, the image started popping up on pro-Syrian Army websites claiming that it was an Armenian child who was taken by Syrian rebels. Whatever the original context for the photo, we know based on the date alone that it was not recently taken in Mosul or northern Iraq.

.....UPDATE #1: Many people in the comments and on TGC Twitter feed have mentioned the picture of the headless girl shown on Catholic Online. The story about the girl goes back to 2013. It's claimed she is a Muslim Syrian girl named Fatima Meghlaj and that she was decapitated when Syrian forces shelled her home. << ---- Fact Checker: Is ISIS Beheading Children? (more at the link)​

Come on folks, use your heads. What do terrorists want? Terror. And that means perceptions. By salivating on command some of y'all are in effect enabling them. Stop swallowing everything plunked in front of you without asking who made it. This tactic is as old as dirt and twice as dirty.

"Suppose one reads a story of filthy atrocities in the paper. Then suppose that something turns up suggesting that the story might not be quite true, or not quite so bad as it was made out. Is one’s first feeling, `Thank God, even they aren’t quite so bad as that,’ or is it a feeling of disappointment, and even a determination to cling to the first story for the sheer pleasure of thinking your enemies as bad as possible? If it is the second then it is, I am afraid, the first step in a process which, if followed to the end, will make us into devils. You see, one is beginning to wish that black was a little blacker. If we give that wish its head, later on we shall wish to see grey as black, and then to see white itself as black. Finally, we shall insist on seeing everything - God and our friends and ourselves included - as bad, and not be able to stop doing it: we shall be fixed for ever in a universe of pure hatred." - C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity (ibid)

>> This story seems to have originated from a Skype interview with a man named Mark Arabo that was broadcast on CNN. Arabo reported that ISIS had “systematically beheaded children” and put their heads on sticks in a park in Mosul, Iraq. As far as we can tell, no other sources have corroborated Arabo’s claims although the phrase “systematically beheaded children” has been making the rounds of media echo chambers. Google is now saturated with sites claiming children were beheaded in Mosul.

We noticed the story going viral so we looked for pictures or videos and checked with sources in several countries in the Middle East. Those we asked had not heard any news about beheaded children and we found zero pictures or videos of kids’ heads on sticks anywhere in the world. We can’t verify that the news is false, however it’s highly unusual that not one person in Mosul took a photo or video if such a ghoulish display is actually out in public there. << --- Fake ISIS News

-- the site contains plenty of fake news items with original sources that were perverted from the originals
For instance:

BumVRdoIgAAfXnT.png:large

Bullshit. It's a poetry competition and she flubbed her poem.

Truth is the first casualty folks. Demonization happens for a calculated and manipulative reason. God DAMN it, feel a clue when you're being played like a three dollar banjo. :banghead:

brooklyn+bridge.jpg

Last edited:
ISIS Crucifixion Of Children Could Lead To A Christian Holocaust

Well I guess this proves that Obama is right, ISIS is not really a Muslim group. After all, Mohammad made it a point to make sure his child adversaries began growing pubic hair before beheading them.

ISIS is just barbaric!!

So let me get this straight....

You found a hair-on-fire website claiming a report of beheading children attributed to no more source that Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit -----

And you believed it?

Listen, I have this bridge....

bridge-for-sale.png

Gullible's Travels....
Jim Hoft -- the Kevin Trudeau of "news"... :rolleyes:

Pogo
The Jihadists themselves are putting up videos of them beheading children.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC
The videos are not lying Pogo
These people are barbaric.
jihad videos beheading children - Bing Videos

ISIS Crucifixion Of Children Could Lead To A Christian Holocaust

Well I guess this proves that Obama is right, ISIS is not really a Muslim group. After all, Mohammad made it a point to make sure his child adversaries began growing pubic hair before beheading them.

ISIS is just barbaric!!

So let me get this straight....

You found a hair-on-fire website claiming a report of beheading children attributed to no more source that Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit -----

And you believed it?

Listen, I have this bridge....

bridge-for-sale.png

Gullible's Travels....
Jim Hoft -- the Kevin Trudeau of "news"... :rolleyes:

Pogo
The Jihadists themselves are putting up videos of them beheading children.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC
The videos are not lying Pogo
These people are barbaric.
jihad videos beheading children - Bing Videos

Yuh huh. Because terrorists always tell the truth, right? What possible motivation would they -- or the Narcissist Nutball News Service -- have to make this up?

Think about it.

Pavlov+Rings+a+Bell.png

Forum List

Back