ISIS claims female US hostage killed by Jordan air strikes

The fix is to kill the murderous barbarians first.

You lose again, get used to it.
How odd, murderous barbarians, that's what they call you. Now what?

Provide a link showing I've barbarically murdered anyone and one that the hostage was alive at the time of the bombing.

Your friends in ISIS can probably supply you the links. Just ask em.
You call for the slaughter of others all day long, just as they do. One and the same.

No links????

Oh snap, you lose yet again
No links are required. You already called for the slaughter of ISIS here.

Not even for your assertion that the women was still alive at the time of the bombings?

Another PMH fail

"A media account affiliated with the Islamic State group has released a statement on Friday that claims a female American hostage held by the group was killed in a Jordanian airstrike in Raqqa, Syria.

The message, which was translated by the SITE Intelligence Group, identified the hostage as Kayla Jean Mueller.

"The Failed Jordanian Aircraft Killed an American Female Hostage," the statement claimed.

The extremists' claim could not be verified. The White House said on Friday it hadn't seen any evidence to corroborate the reports."
ISIS Claims Female American Hostage Kayla Jean Mueller Was Killed In Jordanian Airstrike

If you have the Will, and so few do, this is how you solve your hostage-taking problems, you kill them yourselves and their captors die with them. Problem solved.

Looking at the history of how ISIS treats women and captives there is little doubt she was dead long before the bombing

Chances are her death was filmed for a future propaganda release. I cringe to think how they did murder her. But they saw a chance at a greater propaganda claim with the bombing.

Prayers to her family.

Has that been ISIS' pattern?

Or don't the parade the hostage before the media for two - three days before their execution?

.And then they execute the victim while videotaping the incident?

Bombing change the best laid plans.

Seriously?

Well Obama thinks ISIS is almost as bad as Christians and we should just accept the fact that bad shit happens.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/w...killed-by-jordanian-retaliation-bombings.html

ISIS is a group of animals and need to be eliminated from the face of the earth.
What the hell did she lose there? I need more information about the victims! If she was dumb enough to go over there, I don't have much sympathy! She was probably a bleeding heart liberal anyway!

:"a bleeding heart liberal anyway"

Are you dismissing the brutality and cruelty of her death because she was "a bleeding heart liberal anyway?" REALLY?

She was working with Doctors without Borders and trying to help people that had no hope and no medical assistance. She was performing a noble and compassionate mission. A lot more courageous than some neanderthal sitting on his couch typing out stupid comments about "bleeding heart liberals." She was trying to make a difference in the world. Since you obviously are not a "bleeding heart liberal", I assume you want to pretend the world outside your tight-knit conservation, gated community does not exist. I feel nearly as sorry for you as I do for this young woman's family.

My heart goes out to her family. They must be heartbroken and terribly confused.

Perhaps you should go out and purchase a moral compass.
I have one. You, and he, and ISIS do not, obviously.
You actually don't. You are unable to differentiate between motivations.

But not to worry. I really didn't expect you to have one.
You are bombing ISIS, they are not bombing you. They follow their Holy book and you don't. They are evil, and you are evil. That about sums it up.
The only reason they don't bomb me is they can't. Watching you from the commissary, pms... You need any twinkies? I got coupons....

Likely she was killed some time ago. There is no reason to think that isis is being truthful. Underneath it all isis are the muslim democrats who don't tell the truth.

The video of her beheading or immolation was surely being held until a useful time. Then this opportunity presented itself.

Well Obama thinks ISIS is almost as bad as Christians and we should just accept the fact that bad shit happens.
obama thinks that Christians are worse than isis. He thinks that isis is the normal and expected result of Christian aggression frim 800 years ago.

Forum List

Back