ISIS claims female US hostage killed by Jordan air strikes

Killing your own people is murder pure and simple.
Yep, but you only have to do it a few times to solve the issue. No talking, no money, just death from above. End of story.
You're gnawing at the wrong end of the bone.
Not at all. I'm presenting a hard truth, which you little fellows can't accept. If a man is holding a gun to my child's head and says put your gun down, but I don't and instead shoot my own child and him at the same time, is anyone going to try that again? Nope, not a chance.
Youre not very tactical, you lack the integrity.
Effective is what I'm after in this case.

Could you shows us and example of where the murder of hostages has been effective?

If you didnt care about the life of the hostage - there wasnt a "problem" in the first place.
Oh but there is, because they keep taking them. Do you want to end that? It means killing your own people for a time.

So, do you have the stones?
Yes, I do.

I also have the stones to kill the wives and children they are hiding behind.

I also have the stones to take all of their children less than five years of age and give them to moderate Muslims or Christians and raise them in freedom. Any child above 6 would be housed with the radicals, and the radicals would be housed in a restricted zone AFTER I sterilized both the women, men,and children.

Let them die out from non-procreation, but be sure to put pictures of their children being raised in happiness and Christian love.

Hell, I may even consider raising some of them as Jews.

How about you?

You have the stones for it?
ISIS for Christ, on the march. Funny, I think they have the same plan for your people, now what?
No, not ISIS for Christ. Peace through strength.

Let them plan. We have better training, better weapons, and a higher motivation....

Let them die....I'll light a BBQ to their deaths.
Strength is a wall. Bombing people is just mass murder. Don't mix the two up.
I thought you thought you were smart? It appears you were wrong.

Bombing people who are resisting is not only reasonable, but required. Those that survive will be caged in an area in the middle of the Sinai...guarded by entire divisions of Jews to keep them penned in...

The children who are too young to remember any of their insane parents teaching, or the insane teachings of radical Islam, will be fostered to parents and people who will raise them to love. Hell, it would even be amusing to raise them to hate Islam or to be Jews.

Each and every month, I would show movies of them thriving and hating everything they stand for. I'd call them out by name in the movie and say to them, "This is your child. Look at how they hate what you are and how they love and bond with your most hated enemies. I have made them MY sons and daughters and they will have My beliefs.

I would feed the prisoners well, and keep them well cared for medically so that one day, I can bring their children to the fence to look upon them and to spit upon them.

Then I'll kill them.

So, what about you? Do you have the stones?

Yep, but you only have to do it a few times to solve the issue. No talking, no money, just death from above. End of story.
You're gnawing at the wrong end of the bone.
Not at all. I'm presenting a hard truth, which you little fellows can't accept. If a man is holding a gun to my child's head and says put your gun down, but I don't and instead shoot my own child and him at the same time, is anyone going to try that again? Nope, not a chance.
Youre not very tactical, you lack the integrity.
Effective is what I'm after in this case.

Could you shows us and example of where the murder of hostages has been effective?
That's just it, this whole misguided reverence for life thing means it isn't done, and it should be, if you want to solve the problem that is.

Poor girl, she was better off with a quick death than a slow torturous one..My heart grieves for the innocent...

Oh but there is, because they keep taking them. Do you want to end that? It means killing your own people for a time.

So, do you have the stones?
Yes, I do.

I also have the stones to take all of their children less than five years of age and give them to moderate Muslims or Christians and raise them in freedom. Any child above 6 would be housed with the radicals, and the radicals would be housed in a restricted zone AFTER I sterilized both the women, men,and children.

Let them die out from non-procreation, but be sure to put pictures of their children being raised in happiness and Christian love.

How about you?

ISIS for Christ, on the march. Funny, I think they have the same plan for your people, now what?

Let them plan. We have better training, better weapons, and a higher motivation....

Bombing people who are resisting is not only reasonable, but required. Those that survive will be caged in an area in the middle of the Sinai...guarded by entire divisions of Jews to keep them penned in...

The children who are too young to remember any of their insane parents teaching, or the insane teachings of radical Islam, will be fostered to parents and people who will raise them to love. Hell, it would even be amusing to raise them to hate Islam or to be Jews.

Each and every month, I would show movies of them thriving and hating everything they stand for. I'd call them out by name in the movie and say to them, "This is your child. Look at how they hate what you are and how they love and bond with your most hated enemies. I have made them MY sons and daughters and they will have My beliefs.

I would feed the prisoners well, and keep them well cared for medically so that one day, I can bring their children to the fence to look upon them and to spit upon them.

Then I'll kill them.

You are welcome to try, the mutual slaughter God would enjoy. You are they are one and the same. Go for it.

Yes, I do.

How about you?

Then I'll kill them.

You are welcome to try, the mutual slaughter God would enjoy. You are they are one and the same. Go for it.
yeah, that's what I thought.

Looking at the history of how ISIS treats women and captives there is little doubt she was dead long before the bombing
Doubtful. They like to kill them themselves, and get something for them before that.

The troll just disagreed with my post then posted that he completely agreed with my post?

Propaganda is what they wanted, and it's exactly what they get by claiming Jordan killed her.

You are a dork, and prove it with every post.
She was alive dummy, but likely would have been dead either way. The fix for this was, kill her first.

The fix is to kill the murderous barbarians first.

You lose again, get used to it.

Looking at the history of how ISIS treats women and captives there is little doubt she was dead long before the bombing
Doubtful. They like to kill them themselves, and get something for them before that.

The troll just disagreed with my post then posted that he completely agreed with my post?

Propaganda is what they wanted, and it's exactly what they get by claiming Jordan killed her.

She was alive dummy, but likely would have been dead either way. The fix for this was, kill her first.

How odd, murderous barbarians, that's what they call you. Now what?

And I'm a Liberal, I'm used to losing as the world is mostly barbarians such as yourself.

Provide a link showing I've barbarically murdered anyone and one that the hostage was alive at the time of the bombing.

Your friends in ISIS can probably supply you the links. Just ask em.

Provide a link showing I've barbarically murdered anyone and one that the hostage was alive at the time of the bombing.

You call for the slaughter of others all day long, just as they do. One and the same.

You call for the slaughter of others all day long, just as they do. One and the same.
You really should stop claiming your smart.

He calls for the slaughter of his enemies, all day long. They call for the slaughter of ANYONE who does not believe as they do.

I'll bet you can't figure out the difference.

Perhaps you should go out and purchase a moral compass. It might help you.

No links????

Oh snap, you lose yet again

No links????

Oh snap, you lose yet again
No links are required. You already called for the slaughter of ISIS here.

Perhaps you should go out and purchase a moral compass.
I have one. You, and he, and ISIS do not, obviously.
You actually don't. You are unable to differentiate between motivations.

But not to worry. I really didn't expect you to have one.
You are bombing ISIS, they are not bombing you. They follow their Holy book and you don't. They are evil, and you are evil. That about sums it up.

War sucks aye. Go to your friends in ISIS, tell them to drop their weapons and go home and the war ends.

Hell, I'm sure we can get more then a few people together to buy your tickets to Syria!

I'd take a fire extinguisher with you in your baggage though. (Just in case)

"A media account affiliated with the Islamic State group has released a statement on Friday that claims a female American hostage held by the group was killed in a Jordanian airstrike in Raqqa, Syria.

The message, which was translated by the SITE Intelligence Group, identified the hostage as Kayla Jean Mueller.

"The Failed Jordanian Aircraft Killed an American Female Hostage," the statement claimed.

The extremists' claim could not be verified. The White House said on Friday it hadn't seen any evidence to corroborate the reports."
ISIS Claims Female American Hostage Kayla Jean Mueller Was Killed In Jordanian Airstrike

If you have the Will, and so few do, this is how you solve your hostage-taking problems, you kill them yourselves and their captors die with them. Problem solved.

Chances are her death was filmed for a future propaganda release. I cringe to think how they did murder her. But they saw a chance at a greater propaganda claim with the bombing.

Prayers to her family.

Has that been ISIS' pattern?

Or don't the parade the hostage before the media for two - three days before their execution?

.And then they execute the victim while videotaping the incident?

Forum List

Back