ISIS claims female US hostage killed by Jordan air strikes

If you didnt care about the life of the hostage - there wasnt a "problem" in the first place.

If you didnt care about the life of the hostage - there wasnt a "problem" in the first place.
Oh but there is, because they keep taking them. Do you want to end that? It means killing your own people for a time.

So, do you have the stones?
They can take them all day if our logic is that the lives of hostages are expendable.

Well, your logic.

Oh but there is, because they keep taking them. Do you want to end that? It means killing your own people for a time.

They can take them all day if our logic is that the lives of hostages are expendable.

Well, your logic.
No, my logic is that if you care, and you want it to stop, then you are going to have to kill them yourselves until it does. Otherwise, stop bitching.

The hostage takers are not an existential threat...so they can be ignored. If you ignore them, eventually they will become bored with violence and they will join the world community. Susan says....

The hostage takers are not an existential threat...
And that is true, if you aren't a hostage that is.
It's the hostages own fault for their predicament....they got on a high horse and forgot about that crusade thingy.
Well, they were wrong place wrong time, obviously. And it's not about right or wrong, it's about Will. Do you have the stones to do what it takes to stop it and kill your own people before even more die that way?

Well, your logic.
No, my logic is that if you care, and you want it to stop, then you are going to have to kill them yourselves until it does. Otherwise, stop bitching.
Your logic is stupid, because the life of every hostage matters and your "way" isnt the ONLY way.

Well, your logic.
Your logic is stupid, because the life of every hostage matters and your "way" isnt the ONLY way.
My way works, you just have to kill a few of your people yourself, and have the will to do it of course.

Well, your logic.
My way works, you just have to kill a few of your people yourself, and have the will to do it of course.
Other ways work too. And your way is the easy way out, not the one that takes "stones."

Well, your logic.
Other ways work too. And your way is the easy way out, not the one that takes "stones."
Killing your own people doesn't take stones? Okay, if you say so, but the last time I checked it took way more stones than most of the world ever had. Don't worry about the hostages, we killed them ourselves doesn't usually get a standing ovation. It works like a charm but people find it messy.

It's the hostages own fault for their predicament....they got on a high horse and forgot about that crusade thingy.
Well, they were wrong place wrong time, obviously. And it's not about right or wrong, it's about Will. Do you have the stones to do what it takes to stop it and kill your own people before even more die that way?
I would concentrate on killing the Islamo terrorists, their families and their goats where ever they are, regardless of who may be with them at the time...I think that gives you the answer. The emphasis is killing the bad guys...as quickly and effectively as possible. Joe Biden is sitting with Assad on a diplomatic mission. Explosion! Goodbye Joe...you gotta go..meo mio.....

I would concentrate on killing the Islamo terrorists, their families and their goats where ever they are, regardless of who may be with them at the time...I think that gives you the answer. The emphasis is killing the bad guys...as quickly and effectively as possible. Joe Biden is sitting with Assad on a diplomatic mission. Explosion! Goodbye Joe...you gotta go..meo mio.....
ISIS for Jesus. Carry on.

Well, your logic.
Killing your own people doesn't take stones? Okay, if you say so, but the last time I checked it took way more stones than most of the world ever had. Don't worry about the hostages, we killed them ourselves doesn't usually get a standing ovation. It works like a charm but people find it messy.
It takes way more balls to risk both the hostages and a rescue team. Tour way is the weak willed giving up on them way in the face of other solutions.

It takes way more balls to risk both the hostages and a rescue team. Tour way is the weak willed giving up on them way in the face of other solutions.
My way means you don't have to risk more lives playing Rambo. All it takes is will, the will to kill your own people directly. Don't you want to send a clear message to hostage-takers? Take our people and you all die. That's pretty damn clear eh?

"A media account affiliated with the Islamic State group has released a statement on Friday that claims a female American hostage held by the group was killed in a Jordanian airstrike in Raqqa, Syria.

The message, which was translated by the SITE Intelligence Group, identified the hostage as Kayla Jean Mueller.

"The Failed Jordanian Aircraft Killed an American Female Hostage," the statement claimed.

The extremists' claim could not be verified. The White House said on Friday it hadn't seen any evidence to corroborate the reports."
ISIS Claims Female American Hostage Kayla Jean Mueller Was Killed In Jordanian Airstrike

If you have the Will, and so few do, this is how you solve your hostage-taking problems, you kill them yourselves and their captors die with them. Problem solved.

Looking at the history of how ISIS treats women and captives there is little doubt she was dead long before the bombing

Chances are her death was filmed for a future propaganda release. I cringe to think how they did murder her. But they saw a chance at a greater propaganda claim with the bombing.

Prayers to her family.

My way means you don't have to risk more lives playing Rambo. All it takes is will, the will to kill your own people directly. Don't you want to send a clear message to hostage-takers? Take our people and you all die. That's pretty damn clear eh?

Be a leader PMH, be the first to take your own advise!

Looking at the history of how ISIS treats women and captives there is little doubt she was dead long before the bombing
Doubtful. They like to kill them themselves, and get something for them before that.

The troll just disagreed with my post then posted that he completely agreed with my post?

Propaganda is what they wanted, and it's exactly what they get by claiming Jordan killed her.

You are a dork, and prove it with every post.

Forum List

Back