Is US - Russia war possible?

Rigby5

Gold Member
Reaction score
Vrenn, I think all these outrageous Trumpsters deserve some vacation in Gulag, don't you think? For the sake of democracy, of course..
Do you mean that they scare even you? Tell you what, you helped to create them, you can have them. Please send transportation.
no, you Democrats are quite good in building Stalinist Gulag and persecuting Trumpists yourselves, Putin's supression in Russia looks like a kindergarden compared with Biden's America :)
Been to both worlds. Trust me on this one, I live much better and happier in "Bidens World" or any other American Presidents world than your world. Of course, you are paid to post.
You misunderstand.
The US abuses globally, so the people in side the US get the free profits and privileges from that abuse of others outside the US.
That does not make the US better than one who only abuses their own local population.
Ancient Rome was a great example, where food and circuses were free to Roman citizens in Rome.
That did not make Rome less of an abusive and evil imperial colonialist.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would 100 percent support Putin over USA aggression

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biden meinhof gang has basically obliterated your kids future with several T in spending

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank Ivan for starting this thread. What it's done is to make some of the Rumpsters to question their own souls and draw out the Russian Agents.

liarintheWH

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank Ivan for starting this thread. What it's done is to make some of the Rumpsters to question their own souls and draw out the Russian Agents.
You always type with a foreign accent?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List