America Is Not Made for Anatomically Correct People

Siberian

Gold Member
lol, what a surprise, I could not imagine that the US does not have public toilets.. :)

and generally I heard that roads and infrastructure in the US are in awful condition..

Here’s a populist slogan for President Biden’s infrastructure plan: Pee for Free!

Sure, we need investments to rebuild bridges, highways and, yes, electrical grids, but perhaps America’s most disgraceful infrastructure failing is its lack of public toilets.

Last edited:
lol, what a surprise, I could not imagine that the US does not have public toilets.. :)

and generally I heard that roads and infrastructure in the US are in awful condition..

There are freedumbs for that ! In San Fran just drop and plop...anywhere ! Why do you commies hate freedumb ?

There are freedumbs for that ! In San Fran just drop and plop...anywhere ! Why do you commies hate freedumb ?

Do you like to say freedom is to shit everywhere at any place? And I thougt the freedom of the American ways means to have three times more toiletts for ladies than for gentlemen.

zaango in da fuckin house meh neegah.

I'm a German. I really thought once the USA is an encultured and civilized nation, before I started to try to speak with US-Americans from the third world internet country USA.

Here’s a populist slogan for President Biden’s infrastructure plan: Pee for Free!

Sure, we need investments to rebuild bridges, highways and, yes, electrical grids, but perhaps America’s most disgraceful infrastructure failing is its lack of public toilets.

We have public restrooms in the United States.....

America’s most disgraceful infrastructure failing is its lack of public toilets.

Oh, thought dems fixed that with use any bathroom or crap anywhere one feels like it, in the street, grocery stores. Safeway TP isle is a public toilet to them sharts. Yes it's disgusting. Quit sending money to other countries and fix this one. Try finding a rest stop when traveling, a few hangerons like Loves left but most are gone. Where are all the payphones? What are all the poor underpriveledged people "can't get a voter ID or show up" gonna do. If they can't afford a buck to someone for gas they can't possible all be wearing Air Jordans, I phone to their ear. Or do they.

Well, in all fairness most of us have them in our homes, and the last time I was in Siberia the best most of you could do was an outhouse. So I can see why public restrooms are a big deal to you.

Forum List

Back