Is Trump thinking too far out regarding Russia???

I regard Russia much like Cuba, only far bigger and much worse. Having good relations with them would be nice, but considering Putin's actions I believe Trump is acting way to fast and reckless.

I may be out of touch------to what Trump "ACTS" do you refer?

Not only that, but the notion of Trump actually thinking?

Yea... really hard to believe someone who was a billionaire would be so dumb as to want to be the President! Go figure.
Wait... maybe he is selfish like most of us.
Trump recognized that the only way his progeny would have a better life would be if the USA changed from this current anti-American, anti-capitalist,
All white people are racist and bad mentality where cops are the bad guys and the poor downtrodden criminals are to be forgiven!
Yea that's the ONLY Reason Trump became president and millions of people like me supported and voted for him. We too are selfish bastards.
We want our country to be going in a more positive track. Where Americans are not beaten up by racists pigs who blame Americans for
making the world better. So yea... Trump was pretty dumb I guess!

I regard Russia much like Cuba, only far bigger and much worse. Having good relations with them would be nice, but considering Putin's actions I believe Trump is acting way to fast and reckless.

Yea... really hard to believe someone who was a billionaire would be so dumb as to want to be the President! Go figure.
Trump recognized that the only way his progeny would have a better life would be if the USA changed from this current anti-American, anti-capitalist,
All white people are racist and bad mentality where cops are the bad guys and the poor downtrodden criminals are to be forgiven!
Yea that's the ONLY Reason Trump became president and millions of people like me supported and voted for him. We too are selfish bastards.
We want our country to be going in a more positive track. Where Americans are not beaten up by racists pigs who blame Americans for
--------------------------------------------------------- you last post was a winner post , i have often said that Grandpa Trump the old guy with all the money in the world wants to return and then preserve America HMyths !!

Trump Says Only ‘Fools’ See Good Relationship With Russia as Bad
Trump Says Only ‘Fools’ See Good Relationship With Russia as Bad

It reminds me of a lecture I went to in the 70s where I heard the late R. Buckminster Fuller proposed interconnecting regional power systems into a single continuous global electrical energy grid.
The Potential of an Electrical Interconnection Between Russia and North America - Winter-Spring 1992, Newsletter - Newsletters - Library - Index - Global Energy Network Institute - GENI is the highest priority objective of the World Game (R. Buckminster Fuller)

The simple concept was it is hard to "store" electricity and so utility companies have to generate basically the same amount of power at night as they do during the day and as such with most people not using electricity at night that power generating is truly wasteful.
Bucky's suggestion was during the day in the USA (night in Russia) Russia's interconnection with the USA power grid would send energy to the USA and vice - versa at night in the USA energy would be sent to Russia.
Three-fold benefit.
A) Obviously the fewer utility plants would be needed to meet growing demand in both countries..
B) Less energy being consumed , thus less pollution for the global warming crowd to crow about.
C) How in the hell would Russia or the USA ever contemplate nuke attacks on half the electricity generating
grid???

Made a lot of sense and this too is where possible Trump is thinking. Why not find common ground with
the Russians? After all there are 93 billionaires in Russia so there must be some compatibility with Trump!
There are now 2089 billionaires in the world: This is who they are, where they live – and how they made their fortunes
Trump having a good relationship with Russia would make as much sense as democrats having a good relationship with repubs. What good would that do for America.?

What the fuck actions has he taken that's 'way too fast and reckless?" Were Odumbo's actions on Israel, way too fast and reckless? How about , If you like your plan, you can keep your plan? Was that lie reckless? Or what about standing in front dead Americans coffins and lying about a video?

Trump's pick of Tillerson for Secretary of State isn't somebody I expect to have as weary an eye towards Russia as I would like. The praise of Putin before the election I didn't think was called for and then defending Russia in opposition to U.S. Intelligence reports in regards to hacking was the icing on the cake.

Trump's denigrating the USA intelligence community is primarily based on their recent history of "doctoring" analysis with a political bent!

'Revolt' by 50 US military intelligence analysts who complain officials changed their ISIS reports to make the terror army look weak

Read more: US intelligence analysts complain their ISIS reports were altered | Daily Mail Online

Oh hell, we went into Iraq based on fiction and no one's much concerned.

what fiction? WMD? even back then I did not interpret WMD as being
Nuclear bombs-------I just considered the capacity to commit genocide as
your hero SADDAM DID to be------prima facie evidence of MASS DESTRUCTION

--------------------------------------------------------- you last post was a winner post , i have often said that Grandpa Trump the old guy with all the money in the world wants to return and then preserve America HMyths !!

all god's creatures NEED myths------I happen to like SUPERMAN----TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE AMERICAN WAY

all god's creatures NEED myths------I happen to like SUPERMAN----TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE AMERICAN WAY

You're absolutely correct, TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE AMERICAN WAY is myth.

You're absolutely correct, TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE AMERICAN WAY is myth.

not exactly-----it is a societal ideal.

Forum List

Back