Liberals give credit to Trump for stopping Congress from getting rid of the ethics committee

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Oh wait, that didn't happen because you are all hacks. Now I know you're going to say conservatives never gave credit to obozo, but in our defense he never did anything worthy of credit.

Y'all realize that this ethics committee they were talking bout has no oversight or restrictions and can in essence, just destroy a person on the power of accusation. It needs oversight and limits.

Y'all realize that this ethics committee they were talking bout has no oversight or restrictions and can in essence, just destroy a person on the power of accusation. It needs oversight and limits.
I do believe proof must be included or lawsuits will challenge....

I do believe proof must be included or lawsuits will challenge....
In actuality, they can force 100's of thousands of dollars in legal costs for political purposes. Lawsuits will challenge, but their power is nearly unlimited.

Forum List

Back