Is Trump thinking too far out regarding Russia???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Trump Says Only ‘Fools’ See Good Relationship With Russia as Bad

It reminds me of a lecture I went to in the 70s where I heard the late R. Buckminster Fuller proposed interconnecting regional power systems into a single continuous global electrical energy grid.
The Potential of an Electrical Interconnection Between Russia and North America - Winter-Spring 1992, Newsletter - Newsletters - Library - Index - Global Energy Network Institute - GENI is the highest priority objective of the World Game (R. Buckminster Fuller)

The simple concept was it is hard to "store" electricity and so utility companies have to generate basically the same amount of power at night as they do during the day and as such with most people not using electricity at night that power generating is truly wasteful.
Bucky's suggestion was during the day in the USA (night in Russia) Russia's interconnection with the USA power grid would send energy to the USA and vice - versa at night in the USA energy would be sent to Russia.
Three-fold benefit.
A) Obviously the fewer utility plants would be needed to meet growing demand in both countries..
B) Less energy being consumed , thus less pollution for the global warming crowd to crow about.
C) How in the hell would Russia or the USA ever contemplate nuke attacks on half the electricity generating
grid???

Made a lot of sense and this too is where possible Trump is thinking. Why not find common ground with
the Russians? After all there are 93 billionaires in Russia so there must be some compatibility with Trump!
There are now 2089 billionaires in the world: This is who they are, where they live – and how they made their fortunes

I regard Russia much like Cuba, only far bigger and much worse. Having good relations with them would be nice, but considering Putin's actions I believe Trump is acting way to fast and reckless.

I regard Russia much like Cuba, only far bigger and much worse. Having good relations with them would be nice, but considering Putin's actions I believe Trump is acting way to fast and reckless.
------------------------------------- i'd rather cultivate a good relationship with the Russians who we have dealt with in the past . See ww2 and R.Reagan and Russian and American interaction '2 cents' .

------------------------------------- i'd rather cultivate a good relationship with the Russians who we have dealt with in the past . See ww2 and R.Reagan and Russian and American interaction '2 cents' .

A picture is worth a 1,000 words!!!
In case most people haven't had history in school..
From Left Winston Churchill Prime Minister of England Middle Democrat! FDR... Stalin...killer of 20 million Russians!
All fighting TOGETHER against Hitler.
Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 12.52.04 PM.png

I may be out of touch------to what Trump "ACTS" do you refer?

Right. He is NOT President yet. So right what "ACTS" of too fast and reckless?

It reminds me of a lecture I went to in the 70s where I heard the late R. Buckminster Fuller proposed interconnecting regional power systems into a single continuous global electrical energy grid.
The Potential of an Electrical Interconnection Between Russia and North America - Winter-Spring 1992, Newsletter - Newsletters - Library - Index - Global Energy Network Institute - GENI is the highest priority objective of the World Game (R. Buckminster Fuller)

The simple concept was it is hard to "store" electricity and so utility companies have to generate basically the same amount of power at night as they do during the day and as such with most people not using electricity at night that power generating is truly wasteful.
Bucky's suggestion was during the day in the USA (night in Russia) Russia's interconnection with the USA power grid would send energy to the USA and vice - versa at night in the USA energy would be sent to Russia.
Three-fold benefit.
A) Obviously the fewer utility plants would be needed to meet growing demand in both countries..
B) Less energy being consumed , thus less pollution for the global warming crowd to crow about.
C) How in the hell would Russia or the USA ever contemplate nuke attacks on half the electricity generating
grid???

Made a lot of sense and this too is where possible Trump is thinking. Why not find common ground with
the Russians? After all there are 93 billionaires in Russia so there must be some compatibility with Trump!
There are now 2089 billionaires in the world: This is who they are, where they live – and how they made their fortunes
You want the U.S. and Russia to share a power grid?

Fucking Christ.... we let these people elect our next President. Holy shit.

As my original submission was illustrating, the USA has worked with Russia in the past. Even though we've held our noses!
But as the old saying goes, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is an ancient proverb

too
As my original submission was illustrating, the USA has worked with Russia in the past. Even though we've held our noses!
But as the old saying goes, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is an ancient proverb

not ancient and consistent with Arabian "culture"

Three-fold benefit.
grid???

Right. So the next time Russia nukes the USA they run the risk of cutting their own power off! It's what the original MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) doctrine was during the "cold war"...evidently something YOU've never learned about in school!

Trump's pick of Tillerson for Secretary of State isn't somebody I expect to have as weary an eye towards Russia as I would like. The praise of Putin before the election I didn't think was called for and then defending Russia in opposition to U.S. Intelligence reports in regards to hacking was the icing on the cake.

Three-fold benefit.
grid???

Right. So the next time Russia nukes the USA they run the risk of cutting their own power off! It's what the original MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) doctrine was during the "cold war"...evidently something YOU've never learned about in school!
Yes if there's one platform Trump ran on it's for the world's big gubmints to get together to enact massive globalist legislation to share each others highly protected power grids :rofl:

Oh fuck I cry for this country. The idiots that voted for Trump.... un-fucking-believable...

Trump's pick of Tillerson for Secretary of State isn't somebody I expect to have as weary an eye towards Russia as I would like. The praise of Putin before the election I didn't think was called for and then defending Russia in opposition to U.S. Intelligence reports in regards to hacking was the icing on the cake.

i don't approve of any electric power sharing but i approve of working with the Russian same as we have under Ronald Reagan and 'gorby' and during ww2 fighting the nazis OSchool .

too

not ancient and consistent with Arabian "culture"
OK...
The enemy of my enemy is my friend is an ancient proverb which suggests that two opposing parties can or should work together against a common enemy. The earliest known expression of this concept is found in a Sanskrit treatise on statecraft, the Arthashastra, which dates to around the 4th century BC, while the first recorded use of the current English version came in 1884.[1][2]

The proverb is sometimes phrased as "the enemy of mine enemy is my friend" or "my enemy's enemy is my friend."[citation needed]

The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia

and that working with the Russians is mostly in the fight against the current crop of nazis called the muslims OSchool !!

Trump's denigrating the USA intelligence community is primarily based on their recent history of "doctoring" analysis with a political bent!

'Revolt' by 50 US military intelligence analysts who complain officials changed their ISIS reports to make the terror army look weak

Read more: US intelligence analysts complain their ISIS reports were altered | Daily Mail Online

Not only that, but the notion of Trump actually thinking?

Trump's denigrating the USA intelligence community is primarily based on their recent history of "doctoring" analysis with a political bent!

'Revolt' by 50 US military intelligence analysts who complain officials changed their ISIS reports to make the terror army look weak

Read more: US intelligence analysts complain their ISIS reports were altered | Daily Mail Online

Oh hell, we went into Iraq based on fiction and no one's much concerned.

--------------------------------------- its my opinion that Trump and many other Americans don't trust mrobamas agencies . Besides that the TRUMP has his own security advisers '2cents' .

Forum List

Back