Is Trump Really President?

I frequently ask myself this. We were told that Trump being elected president was so improbable that perhaps I'm in a delusional Twilight Zone condition where I just think that he won. Maybe my mind tells me Neil Gorsuch is the newest Supreme Court Justice when it is really Merrick Garland.

It could be that my brain has shielded me from the horror of a Clinton presidency and additional hordes of illegal aliens by convincing me that bad hombres who illegally entered or stayed in our country are being deported and fewer are choosing to cross our border.

For me, I guess it doesn't matter if Trump is really president or not. I just go to YouTube and re-watch the real or imaginary election videos that show elated Trump supporters and incredulous MSM reports. Either way, it makes me happy.

Whenever liberals criticize Trump, the republican response is always one of the following:

1) "You're butthurt over losing!"

2) "Well at least he's not Hillary derp, derp, derp!"

3) "He gets shit done!" (with executive orders only).

Republicans can't be objective and honest about Trump because they lack the emotional maturity that most adults have. There is never any nuance to what they say about him. They just pretend he's awesome based on no actual evidence supporting such a claim. At the very least they could say "well, for the most part I like him but yes the left is right when they say x y and z."
You're butthurt over losing!

Well at least he's not Hillary!

He gets shit done!

America is being made great again.
This would be remotely clever if i actually criticized Trump. Of course, you are basically admitting Trump is a useless sack of garbage so I appreciate that.

the pussy grabber is the president of the 1%. They owned him before and they own him now.

And then there's Russia and other dictators ...

DJ Trump is our figurehead now.

That's just the way it is.

Better to have a lame figurehead like Trump than a lying criminal figurehead like Hillary.

We actually lucked out !!

Yes he is. For FOUR MORE YEARS! You guys really need to pace yourselves.
4 more? Maybe if he doesn't get impeached quits or anything else that might come up

If he lasts long enough, he will be impeached but I think he'll fall apart.

He's in way over his head and has no qualified or competent staff. Apparently, most people can't stand to be around him, including his wife.

DJ Trump is our figurehead now.

That's just the way it is.

Better to have a lame figurehead like Trump than a lying criminal figurehead like Hillary.

We actually lucked out !!

Get a new lie.

Its the other way around, you RWNJs know it. Its time you admitted it.

I frequently ask myself this. We were told that Trump being elected president was so improbable that perhaps I'm in a delusional Twilight Zone condition where I just think that he won. Maybe my mind tells me Neil Gorsuch is the newest Supreme Court Justice when it is really Merrick Garland.

It could be that my brain has shielded me from the horror of a Clinton presidency and additional hordes of illegal aliens by convincing me that bad hombres who illegally entered or stayed in our country are being deported and fewer are choosing to cross our border.

For me, I guess it doesn't matter if Trump is really president or not. I just go to YouTube and re-watch the real or imaginary election videos that show elated Trump supporters and incredulous MSM reports. Either way, it makes me happy.

If it makes you happy, you must be extremely wealthy and extremely healthy.

Or just extremely dumb.

The worst are his attacks on the constitution and that RWNJ traitors agree with him wanting to destroy it.

Watch his speeches. Every time he says something that would be unconstitutional, the gullible dummies applaud like crazy.

Claims with not one example, how regressive of you.

Forum List

Back