Libertarians Agree With Obama Immigration Plan

Poster boy 2016 nominee of the Libertarian Party! This dummy almost helped get Hillary elected.

Last edited:
Libertarians agree that the more ILEGAL aliens come into our nation...its a great thing.
Gary Johnson: Obama correct on executive action, but many families still getting broken up
Only about half of libertarians believe in ooen borders. The rest are like me and don't want to compete with coolies from third workd countries.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
I'm just fucking with Pogo because he went lunatic on me over some trivial post about legalizing pot. I think Pogo is Gary Johnson.

Libertarians agree that the more ILEGAL aliens come into our nation...its a great thing.
Gary Johnson: Obama correct on executive action, but many families still getting broken up
Only about half of libertarians believe in ooen borders. The rest are like me and don't want to compete with coolies from third workd countries.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
I'm just fucking with Pogo because he went lunatic on me over some trivial post about legalizing pot. I think Pogo is Gary Johnson.
Possibly. They are both borderline retards.

Forum List

Back